Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Statist republicans dont want to change anything.. they dont want to really cut government, they dont want to do the hard things, they do not want to lead. They have yet to be able to verbalize conservative classical liberal issues.  They only want to perpetuate their own careers and keep the political class in charge.  

They are not honorable men working to protect our liberties and better the country and its people.

Who is more honorable Jim DeMint or Chuck Shumer ?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Statist republicans dont want to change anything.. they dont want to really cut government, they dont want to do the hard things, they do not want to lead. They have yet to be able to verbalize conservative classical liberal issues.  They only want to perpetuate their own careers and keep the political class in charge.  

They are not honorable men working to protect our liberties and better the country and its people.

So where do "Big L" Libertarians stand?  They talk the talk but have never ACTUALLY walked the walk.  It's easy to throw stones as an outsider while preaching your unworkable ideas, much harder to actually implement them once inside.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are planning on voting for a third party, just stay home.  Do all of us a favor and don't clog up the roads and the lines in the voting booths for people who actually have a feel for how the real world works.  I'm sure the usual suspects will have something to say about this.

Instead of telling the folks who SHOULD be your allies to piss off, why not suggest why they should play CHESS instead of CHECKERS?

Why should they just not stand up, kick the monopoly board, punch the banker, vote for whom they actually like and then go home?

This thread is for debate, not finger pointing. We are on the same team. We just don't seem to have a Coach at this point in time and our playbook has proven to be shaky at best.

Chess....lol.

The sum total of politics is that you're going to get fucked. The only question at present is whether you want it from an R or a D.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you are planning on voting for a third party, just stay home.  Do all of us a favor and don't clog up the roads and the lines in the voting booths for people who actually have a feel for how the real world works.  I'm sure the usual suspects will have something to say about this.

The thread title should be "Vote Rebulican or leave the Dems in control".

Many of the so-called "disgruntled conservatives" on this board are nothing more than divide and conquer trolls.

No child left behind, medicare prescription drug coverage, patriot act ring any bells.  if this is less of 2 evils keep them both.  I had enough of the phony Reublicans as much as I have with Obama.  Would it be as bad under McCain as Obama probably not, but it would still be bad.  I'm done with the Michael Steele compromise big government reublican party.  McCain Steele and the like can suck my dick.  Crash and burn this mother fucker and let a real small government Constitution inspired party emerge.  Remember There used to be a Whig party.  If Republicans want to be the big tent and fuck us then go the way of the whigs. I'll take Tea Party vs. Democrat any day over the Republican traitorous scum.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is more honorable Jim DeMint or Chuck Shumer ?

Jim DeMint is the most deserving politician in the country of being the next POTUS.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is there any hope of breaking the 2 party system?

Good news: yes, there is hope.

Bad news: it will result in a permanent democrat majority.

Everyone needs to step back from the bullshit and take a look at the big picture.  If you abandon the Republican party as opposed to taking it back, you will forever suffer the consequences of your choice.  Smarten up out there.

The question persists then, How do we unite under the Republican Banner when it's brand has been so badly tarnished in the eyes of Constitutional Conservatives and non-religious conservatives?

How do we garner all of our might when John McCain pulls down the Arizona Primary yet again?

It seems that voting (R) no matter what this round is akin to putting a tourniquet on the wound and then working from there to take over the Republican Party from the bottom up and FORCING them to go back to their core planks of limited government, low taxes, and free markets is akin to crawling to the hospital for final treatment.

Sound about right?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many of the so-called "disgruntled conservatives" on this board are nothing more than divide and conquer trolls.

No child left behind, medicare prescription drug coverage, patriot act ring any bells.  if this is less of 2 evils keep them both.  I had enough of the phony Reublicans as much as I have with Obama.  Would it be as bad under McCain as Obama probably not, but it would still be bad.  I'm done with the Michael Steele compromise big government reublican party.  McCain Steele and the like can suck my dick.  Crash and burn this mother fucker and let a real small government Constitution inspired party emerge.  Remember There used to be a Whig party.  If Republicans want to be the big tent and fuck us then go the way of the whigs. I'll take Tea Party vs. Democrat any day over the Republican traitorous scum.

Do you nknow anything about the PATRIOT act?  Do you know what's in it?  Or do you just use it as a buzz word like everyone else?  This is a serious question.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Get back to us when there are 75 Tea Party Primary winners and 11 Tea Party Govenors ... Until then the GOP is the "Other Party "
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:38:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Get back to us when there are 75 Tea Party Primary winners and 11 Tea Party Govenors ... Until then the GOP is the "Other only Party "

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:39:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Instead of telling the folks who SHOULD be your allies to piss off, why not suggest why they should play CHESS instead of CHECKERS?

Why should they just not stand up, kick the monopoly board, punch the banker, vote for whom they actually like and then go home?

This thread is for debate, not finger pointing. We are on the same team. We just don't seem to have a Coach at this point in time and our playbook has proven to be shaky at best.

Chess....lol.

The sum total of politics is that you're going to get fucked. The only question at present is whether you want it from an R or a D.

So we can place you in the jaded and pissed off voting bloc who will stay home to "make their point"?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Neither, for me. I'll have to go Third Party yet again. I like the fiscally conservative part, but I don't like the Religious Zealot part.

and which liberal told you about the zealots?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#12]
How many religeous zealots in the US Senate or House of representatives ?? (Let us know because I for one would vote for them )
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Like it or not, we have a two party system.
A third party vote is a waste.

The only true strategy is to get involved IN the party and change it from within.

That is how the Progressives took over the Democrat party.
Today's Democrat party is not your grandfather's.

To stave off attack while we change, the only logical answer is to vote Republican.
Oftentimes, grudgingly.
You know the Democrats will circle the wagons and block vote.
That is a foregone conclusion.
There is no chance to change them, or fight them through a third party.

Then you have to change the party from within to more Conservative.
There are still vestiges of the "Country Club" Republicans, who are really statists.
In general, they are who we refer to as RINOs.
They must be cast out and replaced with real Conservatives.

That can only be done from within the party operating structure.

Finally we have to take on the old methodology of the loyal opposition.
No matter what issue we as Conservatives may disagree with among ourselves, we HAVE TO present a consolidated unified front to the opposition.
We can work out our minor differences once we seize power.
But you have to have the power to make the changes.
Even if that change is to devolve power, you must still hold the power in order to devolve it and disestablish the large government.
It sounds like an oxymoron, but it is a truism.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:47:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chess....lol.

So we can place you in the jaded and pissed off voting bloc who will stay home to "make their point"?

Staying home, no. Voting for either asshat if they don't represent the vast majority of my views, not happening.

Pissed, nope, not at all. Disgusted, yes. Have I seen anything from government I didn't expect? Nope. Governments always seek more power and the people are almost always stupid enough to give it away.

Hint: I don't blame goverment. I blame the stupid motherfuckers I have to call my fellow citizens.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:49:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Neither, for me. I'll have to go Third Party yet again. I like the fiscally conservative part, but I don't like the Religious Zealot part.

and which liberal told you about the zealots?
I don't need anyone to tell me about the Religious Extremists in the Republican party. I've been seeing them since the 80's with the "Moral Majority" and similar groups, plus hearing all sorts of religious extremism in speeches by Palin, GWB, Gingrich, and many other Conservative leaders. I don't like having morals legislated, and I refuse to vote for someone who wishes to extend that level of power over the People of this country.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you nknow anything about the PATRIOT act?  Do you know what's in it?  Or do you just use it as a buzz word like everyone else?  This is a serious question.

Lots of people do that.  They scream "Patriot Act" and when asked to show the parts where it infringes on the rights of citizens, they never get back with that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:53:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lots of people do that.  They scream "Patriot Act" and when asked to show the parts where it infringes on the rights of citizens, they never get back with that.

I feel that there are around 50 regular posters here who are Ardant Democrats posing as He Men outdoorsman Libertarian wannabees & they make it their mission here to rundown Conservatives & especially GOP christian types ...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Vote for the most Conservative THAT CAN WIN.

Just like shooting.  A hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .50 BMG.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:04:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Like it or not, we have a two party system.
A third party vote is a waste.

The only true strategy is to get involved IN the party and change it from within.

That is how the Progressives took over the Democrat party.
Today's Democrat party is not your grandfather's.

To stave off attack while we change, the only logical answer is to vote Republican.
Oftentimes, grudgingly.
You know the Democrats will circle the wagons and block vote.
That is a foregone conclusion.
There is no chance to change them, or fight them through a third party.

Then you have to change the party from within to more Conservative.
There are still vestiges of the "Country Club" Republicans, who are really statists.
In general, they are who we refer to as RINOs.
They must be cast out and replaced with real Conservatives.

That can only be done from within the party operating structure.

Finally we have to take on the old methodology of the loyal opposition.
No matter what issue we as Conservatives may disagree with among ourselves, we HAVE TO present a consolidated unified front to the opposition.
We can work out our minor differences once we seize power.
But you have to have the power to make the changes.
Even if that change is to devolve power, you must still hold the power in order to devolve it and disestablish the large government.
It sounds like an oxymoron, but it is a truism.

Ahh.. now we are getting somewhere.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Vote for the most Conservative THAT CAN WIN.

Just like shooting.  A hit with a .22 is better than a miss with a .50 BMG.

Neat and to the point. Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I notice you aim an attack towards one aspect with no defense for the other charges.  Odd, no? I even left out Illegal amnesty, but I digress obvous its more important to debate a break down of privacy in the interest of safety.  My problem with Patriot Act is it allows unprecedented power of the police state to observe and confiscate personal information.  But I'm sure you are cool with an all powerful government.  Lord knows they would never do anything shady.

To quote The American Conservative:

"When John Ashcroft was in the U.S. Senate, he was a leader in the fight to protect Americans’ privacy. In an August 1997 op-ed, Ashcroft declared, “This is no reason to hand Big Brother the keys to unlock our e-mail diaries, open our ATM records, read our medical records, or translate our international communications.” His early days as attorney general showed a keen appreciation for the Bill of Rights’ constraints. That changed on 9/11. Within days of the Twin Towers’ collapse, Ashcroft began strong-arming Congress to enact sweeping anti-terrorism legislation—and Americans seemed ready to trade a measure of liberty to restore their shaken security. The month of the attacks, an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll found 78 percent willing to have Internet activity monitored. The administration took this as free rein, moving swiftly to enact the Patriot (Provide Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism) Act. Some of its provisions were simply updates to existing law. As. Sen. Russell Feingold (D-Wis.), the only senator to vote against the act observed, “It made sense to stiffen penalties and lengthen or eliminate statutes of limitation for certain terrorist crimes.” But the Patriot Act goes far beyond “good government” amendments.

It empowers federal agents to cannibalize Americans’ e-mail with Carnivore wiretaps, allows federal agents to commandeer library records, and requires banks to surrender personal account information. It also authorizes federal agents to confiscate bulk cash from travelers who fail to fill out Customs Service forms disclosing how much money they are taking out of or into the U.S. and allows the attorney general to order long-term detentions if he has “reasonable grounds to believe that the alien is engaged in any activity that endangers the national security of the United States.” Last year alone, Ashcroft personally issued 170 emergency domestic spying warrants, permitting agents to carry out wiretaps and search homes and offices for up to 72 hours before requesting a search warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. "

http://www.amconmag.com/article/2003/may/19/00008/

Albeit this is a dated article but I suppose if Obama proposed this act you would be all cool with it., right?  Or no?  If Eric Holder proposed this same Act you would say gee that seems fine to me?  Your a party hack no better then Hannity.  Do you get Michael Steele's talking points on Sunday I'm curious?

Party hacks are so funny in that their own party is the holy grail, need to vote for them even when they are as bad as the enemy, yet sound a discourse and you want to empower the "enemy".  Wake up buddy you have voted and supported people that are damn near as bad as your supposed enemy.  Jesus I dont even hear Obama proposing illegal amnesty like Bush and McCain did.  Sure we got health care reform but we also got a massive unfunded entitlement of prescription drugs from Bush.  Or maybe you loved the teacher union give away that Teddy Kenedy wrote under Bush guidance AKA "No Child Left Behind".  The Republicans lost me when they put up McCain I hope they win in November only because I pray they have obtained new conservative blood.  I swear though if its the POS like Bush and McCain I will never ever vote for the scum again.  And whether you apologists like it or not alot of Americans feel the same way last chance shit heads go big government Democrat party part 2 good bye Republicans.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:13:21 PM EDT
[#22]
I will vote (R) because I will never vote (D)...

Simple as that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:15:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel that there are around 50 regular posters here who are Ardant Democrats posing as He Men outdoorsman Libertarian wannabees & they make it their mission here to rundown Conservatives & especially GOP christian types ...

Way to generalize. How is questioning prior supposed Republicans run down Christians and Conservatives exactly?  Is it conservative to read my email, look through my bank account, and pull my library account?  So unreasonable search and seizure is akin to the right to keep and bear arms should not be infringed?  All subjective?  Is it conservative to legislate a unfunded entitlement, prescription drugs?  Is it conservative to propose amnesty for illegals?  My bad I forgot how often Democrats argue these points.  Silly me pretending to be a Conservative didn't realize the above is a liberal view point.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:15:44 PM EDT
[#24]
when republicans are in power, how much democrat bullshit do they repeal?

say what?

well theres yer answer i guess...

didnt the repubs say they wouldnt repeal the healthcare/finance bills that the dems were gonna pass or already have passed?

(i quit paying attention after ron paul failed to get the nomination....in fact, its now a policy of mine to ignore it and let ya'll get exactly what you think you want, I mean I'm gonna make it just fine no matter what, yer only hurting yourselves and those weaker than you   )
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to generalize. How is questioning prior supposed Republicans run down Christians and Conservatives exactly?  Is it conservative to read my email, look through my bank account, and pull my library account?  So unreasonable search and seizure is akin to the right to keep and bear arms should not be infringed?  All subjective?  Is it conservative to legislate a unfunded entitlement, prescription drugs?  Is it conservative to propose amnesty for illegals?  My bad I forgot how often Democrats argue these points.  Silly me pretending to be a Conservative didn't realize the above is a liberal view point.

What part of Regular Posters did you miss (Members even) ?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:17:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

BTW please dear lord please outline how anything I posted was anti Christian.  Would love to know seeing as I am Christian.  Need to learn what I said that makes me a heretic.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

say what?

didnt the repubs say they wouldnt repeal the healthcare/finance bills that the dems were gonna pass or already have passed?

(i quit paying attention after ron paul failed to get the nomination....in fact, its now a policy of mine to ignore it and let ya'll get exactly what you think you want, I mean I'm gonna make it just fine no matter what, yer only hurting yourselves and those weaker than you   )

I thought you got the banhammer? Welcome back I guess.

And for the part in red, excellent question.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#28]
You are neither a Regular Poster or a Team Member ...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well when you quote someone it implies something, no?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Then dont quote my post and imply silliness....
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:20:53 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well when you quote someone it implies something, no?

I'm not savy enough to divy up quotes so I just bunch them up even if some of them are not point proving in my favor ..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:23:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:

PM me and give me tutiledge on how to divy up quotes boxes otherwise STFU & live with my twaddle and don't take it personal (Unless you have issues with the content .
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:23:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Some of you guys make me laugh.

Don't you get it by now ?

The majority of the voting public doesn't want a true conservitve in office.

As most here don't.

Look at the child tax credit thread.

If someone campaigned and told you it's welfare.Most here would be outraged!!!

What me on welfare...yea you
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

say what?

I'll answer zip nada nothing.  When we controlled everything we pushed through liberal tripe.  I was so excited when we had Congress and the White House.  And we pushed through garbage to reach across the aisle.  Fuck them both.  I voted Bush in 04 last Republican ticket I voted.  They are no better then the liberals.  Gave me a real conservative I'll donate, volunteer, and vote short of that get lost.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

As most here don't.

I'm happy I make you laugh ,if thats what you mean ?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:25:45 PM EDT
[#36]
went Constitution Party last time and finally felt like I didn't sell my vote out.

Now, in Texas, I was pretty sure I wouldn't help throw the state to Barry, if I had been in a battle ground state, I don't know....
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:25:49 PM EDT
[#37]
I vote conservative. If there is no conservative running, I vote Republican except in the very rare case the Democrat is actually palatable and the Republican is a douche.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:27:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

say what?

I'll answer zip nada nothing.  When we controlled everything we pushed through liberal tripe.  I was so excited when we had Congress and the White House.  And we pushed through garbage to reach across the aisle.  Fuck them both.  I voted Bush in 04 last Republican ticket I voted.  They are no better then the liberals.  Gave me a real conservative I'll donate, volunteer, and vote short of that get lost.

Good luck with your new party (The Democrats) (Another Stay at Home Conservative )
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:28:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I vote conservative. If there is no conservative running, I vote Republican except in the very rare case the Democrat is actually palatable and the Republican is a douche.

At least you are honest ,thanx for that ...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:29:09 PM EDT
[#40]
vote your choice in the primary, vote your party in the general.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PM me and give me tutiledge on how to divy up quotes boxes otherwise STFU & live with my twaddle and don't take it personal (Unless you have issues with the content .

Close to 8k posts and you dont know how to quote?  Damn.  I have issue with your post when you imply I am disparaging Conservatives or Christians.  I'll PM you about tutiledge and divy up quotes, is that when King Tut walked on a ledge while he watched Divx movies and kicked a girl in the twaddle?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:31:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

As most here don't.

Don't take it personal.

My post is correct though.

We are a very small minority in this country.

By that I mean a real conservative. He would have no chance in winning.

Just look at our country, and I mean tea party members also.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Close to 8k posts and you dont know how to quote?  Damn.  I have issue with your post when you imply I am disparaging Conservatives or Christians.  I'll PM you about tutiledge and divy up quotes, is that when King Tut walked on a ledge while he watched Divx movies and kicked a girl in the twaddle?

Post more often (Don't slum at other Forum/Boards so much ) and we will get to know each other better  and Iwon't run to ignore (Promise )
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:34:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

say what?

Good luck with your new party (The Democrats) (Another Stay at Home Conservative )

Good luck with your party the sell outs and the democrats different names same results. BTW hows Arnie working out for you guys?  Almost as good as a liberal?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:34:08 PM EDT
[#45]

Fuck the republicrats.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:34:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I vote conservative first, Republican second. I would not vote for a dem in the current climate.
 I'm thinking the Republicans have this one last chance to prove they are going to be the party of small govt.
and low taxes. If they screw us again, it may very well turn out to be fo time.

This is comendable but many here will not even commit to this as a way to go in midterm election .

I've never been much for following the crowd.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:35:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post more often (Don't slum at other Forum/Boards so much ) and we will get to know each other better  and Iwon't run to ignore (Promise )

I lurk here entirely anymore only time I feel inclined to post is when a thread might go full retarded and this one has lots of potential.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:37:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

say what?

Good luck with your party the sell outs and the democrats different names same results. BTW hows Arnie working out for you guys?  Almost as good as a liberal?

My Mayor is a Conservative GOP Gunshop Owner(Redding), both my State Assembly members & Both my areas State Senators & my US Congressman are GOP & my County (Shasta) is 72% GOP ,CAN YOU SAY THAT ??
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:38:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As most here don't.

Don't take it personal.

My post is correct though.

We are a very small minority in this country.

By that I mean a real conservative. He would have no chance in winning.

Just look at our country, and I mean tea party members also.

I don't know where you're at, but if I ever get there, I owe you a beer(or other beverage of your choice).
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lurk here entirely anymore only time I feel inclined to post is when a thread might go full retarded and this one has lots of potential.

Then I'm positive we will see more of each other in the future .
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top