Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:02:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Marilyn Monroe was the figure on the grassy knoll.  She wanted to get rid of the "other" woman (Jackie) but her aim was thrown off by her high heels and she hit JFK instead.  BTW, Marilyn Monroe faked her own death one year earlier so she wouldn't show up on any troofer's radar.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:05:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they aren't, bc I hold a history degree from a large state run university and I cannot accept the complete conclusion of the Warren Report.  From the possibility of a post event cover your ass by the Dallas PD and Secret Service to the chance of LHO not firing the only shots that day.  

But I think the movie JFK was retarded, though well acted.  And I certainly believe that LHO fired shots at the president.  Too much LBJ and Earl Warren involved to buy the whole thing though.  Sorry if that makes me a dimwit.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hope they aren't, bc I hold a history degree from a large state run university and I cannot accept the complete conclusion of the Warren Report.  From the possibility of a post event cover your ass by the Dallas PD and Secret Service to the chance of LHO not firing the only shots that day.  

But I think the movie JFK was retarded, though well acted.  And I certainly believe that LHO fired shots at the president.  Too much LBJ and Earl Warren involved to buy the whole thing though.  Sorry if that makes me a dimwit.  
A dimwit for questioning what the gov't tells you? I am amazed at the blind acceptance of the 'facts' on here and the namecalling that goes on about anyone who even DARES to question the status quo...I am ignorant for being curious about what may have happened? seems to me that the reverse would be true. JFK had one good scene...the one with Donald Sutherland....the rest was sheer tripe. I generally hate conspiracy stuff but this shooting and the events following it seem improbable to me.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There had to be more than one shooter...beyond that who knows? its all just speculation.

How disappointing to see you write that. I hope it's just ignorance, and not that you did real research and came to that stupid conclusion.
Oh sorry...it was Oswald alone...sorry for thinking. I won't do it again.

It's really not that hard to hit a pie plate sized target with a rifle, 70yrds away with fairly rapid fire, especially with a scope. And keep in mind he missed twice before hitting his target.

What makes you think he incapable of making the shot on his own?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There had to be more than one shooter...beyond that who knows? its all just speculation.

How disappointing to see you write that. I hope it's just ignorance, and not that you did real research and came to that stupid conclusion.

It's really not that hard to hit a pie plate sized target with a rifle, 70yrds away with fairly rapid fire, especially with a scope. And keep in mind he missed twice before hitting his target.    

What makes you think he capable of making the shot on his own?
The wording of your question is confusing me a bit....I was being sarcastic in the part of mine that you quoted.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:25:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The wording of your question is confusing me a bit....I was being sarcastic in the part of mine that you quoted.

That should have been "incapable". Why don't you think Oswald could have made the shots?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That should have been "incapable". Why don't you think Oswald could have made the shots?  
I think its possible....I also think its possible that other shooters were involved....I have no desire to debate this at length....its obviously a 'hot' issue here.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Could his head jerking back be some sort of nerve reaction?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm coming more and more to the conclusion that Americans or perhaps humans.. as awhole have some kind of genetic inbreed insanity............
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:34:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:35:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think its possible....I also think its possible that other shooters were involved....I have no desire to debate this at length....its obviously a 'hot' issue here.

It's "possible"? Earlier you said, "There had to be more than one shooter".
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:37:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now you're just looking for a fight...who cares what I think? I'm just going to get shouted down so why bother.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Both events happened in broad daylight with hundreds of witnesses...yet the plain truth isn't enough for some people.

please explain why many of those witnesses, who spoke up, died with in a few months, from unusual circumstances.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:41:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now you're just looking for a fight...who cares what I think? I'm just going to get shouted down so why bother.

I'm just curious why someone would think he couldn't have made the shots, is all.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:42:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

something was covered up. ever read the warren report?  it defies physics.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:43:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let me guess? The "magic bullet"?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Using that picture from the book depository (I've been to Dallas and have driven the route) If someone told me his scull has a small wound in the front and a fourth of his rear left scull blown out with brains while he was facing most often to the RIGHT and that they made that shot from that window I'd say they were full of s**t.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:46:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just curious why someone would think he couldn't have made the shots, is all.  
You know what? I honestly don't know...I am suspiscious by nature of what I am told by anyone in authority...goes back to my time in school and all the trouble I used to get into there....I really have not read a lot about the assasination and can't offer any more than that...I would not be surprised to learn that here had been more than one shooter...I think Kennedy had a lot of enemies who wanted him dead...anything is possible.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Using that picture from the book depository (I've been to Dallas and have driven the route) If someone told me his scull has a small wound in the front and a fourth of his rear left scull blown out with brains while he was facing most often to the RIGHT and that they made that shot from that window I'd say they were full of s**t.
Skull....not scull....

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What?  A bullet hitting a dozen things while changing direction a half dozen times, then falling out of a body intact and unharmed is a cover up?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Only on ARFCOM will the majority of people call everyone else a sheep and talk about how everyone in America is blind and doesn't see what the evil government is doing to us...

... then allow themselves to be spoon fed other Bull shit as the truth. Extremely Ignorant.

and anyone who uses the word "Troofer" is a complete Idiot...

Use of that word is equally as annoying and stupid as the "Truthers" them selves.

You guys are just as bad as the Sheep some times... you really are...

I'm not a Truther or a JFK Conspiracy Nut.
I will say that both have inconsistencies. That doesn't mean there is some Master Conspiracy at hand. It just means they have reasons to hide certain aspects.... most likely as a matter of "National Security"...

Only on ARFCOM will they Call everything else a liberal media leftist conspiracy indirectly... but when someone challenges the generally accepted notion about something all of a sudden they are some nut job who is calling everything a conspiracy without reviewing the "facts"....

How do you even know the facts are in fact, based on factual information?
You don't... so all you can do is come to the most reasonable conclusion in your mind with the data that is at hand.

Sadly, for alot people it's some outlandish Fantasy conspiracy...

At the Same time, you all should understand that a free man questions everything.

Question Authority. Think for your self.

To do anything but that is just plain ignorant.

To answer the OP's question. No I do not think they are the same.
I think the Hard core Conspiracy believers are just as bad as the people who think these events happened just the way the Govt. says they did.
I Don't believe the Truthers on the left... and I don't Believe the Official Answers and information given to us about either event on the right.

Somewhere in the middle is the REAL truth... we may never know it.
But a free man will always question it until proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt that things happened the way they were said to have happened.

I'm not a Truther.... I'm not a spoon fed bull shit eater.

I am a free man who thinks for himself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:52:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Only on ARFCOM will the majority of people call everyone else a sheep and talk about how everyone in America is blind and doesn't see what the evil government is doing to us...

... then allow themselves to be spoon fed other Bull shit as the truth. Extremely Ignorant.

and anyone who uses the word "Troofer" is a complete Idiot...

Use of that word is equally as annoying and stupid as the "Truthers" them selves.

You guys are just as bad as the Sheep some times... you really are...

I'm not a Truther or a JFK Conspiracy Nut.
I will say that both have inconsistencies. That doesn't mean there is some Master Conspiracy at hand. It just means they have reasons to hide certain aspects.... most likely as a matter of "National Security"...

Only on ARFCOM will they Call everything else a liberal media leftist conspiracy indirectly... but when someone challenges the generally accepted notion about something all of a sudden they are some nut job who is calling everything a conspiracy without reviewing the "facts"....

How do you even know the facts are in fact, based on factual information?
You don't... so all you can do is come to the most reasonable conclusion in your mind with the data that is at hand.

Sadly, for alot people it's some outlandish Fantasy conspiracy...

At the Same time, you all should understand that a free man questions everything.

To do anything but that is just plain ignorant.

To answer the OP's question. No I do not think they are the same.
I think the Hard core Conspiracy believers are just as bad as the people who think these events happened just the way the Govt. says they did.
I Don't believe the Truthers on the left... and I don't Believe the Official Answers and information given to us about either event on the right.

Somewhere in the middle is the REAL truth... we may never know it.
But a free man will always question it until proven beyond a REASONABLE doubt that things happened the way they were said to have happened.

I'm not a Truther.... I'm not a spoon fed bull shit eater.

I am a free man who thinks for himself.
Thank you! this is what I've been trying to say!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
As for JFK, read the book "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner, preferably the later paperback version, which adds some material omitted from hardcover version to better address critics of 1st edition.

Just read it.  Oswald was the only shooter, that much is certain.

Posner killed Kennedy.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Questioning one's government is healthy, but sometimes three shots from a building where Lee Harvey Oswald worked; and two high-jacked jets with lots of fuel that caused the collapse of two uniquely constructed towers...the official versions are correct IMHO
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:07:51 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What?  A bullet hitting a dozen things while changing direction a half dozen times, then falling out of a body intact and unharmed is a cover up?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#26]
LBJ did it, his home state, got rid of his whole family. no one else stood to benefit more. Some congressional committee decided there "probably" was some conspiracy about 12 years later.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:12:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just because he could, does not mean he did.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#28]
1.  Troofers seem to be universally motivated by a hatred of Jews and Israel.

2.  Kennedy conspiracy people are found all across the spectrum, from those who are far-left, moderate, and even conservative.  They blame the Communists, the Mob, the CIA, even Marilyn Monroe's boyfriend.  

3.  Would not surprise me a bit if LBJ had Kennedy assassinated.  LBJ was that evil and that power-hungry.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:30:27 PM EDT
[#29]
I guess they could have found totally intact passports on NYC sidewalks and at the pentagon hours after the attacks. I
mean in an infinite universe, the chances of a terrorist attack occurring at the exact same time as a defense dept. simulation
of the exact same kind of attack is pretty likely, not even worth mentioning really, just like the many many other odd quirky
coincidences and "quo bono" facets of those events. I mean why would they lie to us?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#30]

Hoover talking to LBJ: The President would have been hit with all three shots had Conolly not turned and" got in the way"

Click on "Hoover" in the black box in the upper right. About 21 minutes long.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope

there is a lot of real werd stuff about the JFK assassination.

lots of dumb conspiracy stuff, but also a lot of truly weird things

You can attribute weird shit to almost every historical event. Conspiracy theorists like to ignore all the facts about something, and then determine the whole thing is a lie based on a few odd details.

Anyone who thinks Oswald was not the only shooter, is a fool.

Not a fool, just correct.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
As for JFK, read the book "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner, preferably the later paperback version, which adds some material omitted from hardcover version to better address critics of 1st edition.

Posner's book is a joke.  He decided to write a book with a pre-determined conclusion (Oswald ascted alone), and then he distorted, ignored and lied about the facts to support his own pre-determined opinion, which is completely at odds with the actual facts.

I would not take too much this bloke had to say seriously..........

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/05/340x_geraldposner2_01.jpg

It sounds more like you are doing a review of JFK by Oliver Stone.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope

You can attribute weird shit to almost every historical event. Conspiracy theorists like to ignore all the facts about something, and then determine the whole thing is a lie based on a few odd details.

Do you have any evidence to support that claim?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope

Do you have any evidence to support that claim?  

No. No more than you do to support that you say I am a fool. If I had the evidence that you want I would be a rich man.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:29:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posner's book is a joke.  He decided to write a book with a pre-determined conclusion (Oswald ascted alone), and then he distorted, ignored and lied about the facts to support his own pre-determined opinion, which is completely at odds with the actual facts.

I would not take too much this bloke had to say seriously..........

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2010/05/340x_geraldposner2_01.jpg

It sounds more like you are doing a review of JFK by Oliver Stone.

Stone's film was far from the facts in many instances.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:43:02 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Marilyn Monroe was the figure on the grassy knoll.  She wanted to get rid of the "other" woman (Jackie) but her aim was thrown off by her high heels and she hit JFK instead.  BTW, Marilyn Monroe faked her own death one year earlier so she wouldn't show up on any troofer's radar.

She later had plastic surgery and became Ursula Andress. Fact: Dr. No came out in 1962, after Monroe's death. Fact: Marilyn Monroe and Usrula Andress never appeared in a movie together. Fact: They were both large-chested blondes. Fact: Andress' lines were dubbed in Dr. No because Monroe had not yet completed voice training. Besides, have you ever heard Ursula Andress speak Swedish? Exactly.

QED: Marilyn Monroe killed JFK after faking her death and assuming the identity of Swedish actress Ursula Andress.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:58:10 PM EDT
[#37]

I'm just curious why someone would think he couldn't have made the shots, is all.  [/div]You know what? I honestly don't know...I am suspiscious by nature of what I am told by anyone in authority...goes back to my time in school and all the trouble I used to get into there....I really have not read a lot about the assasination and can't offer any more than that...I would not be surprised to learn that here had been more than one shooter...I think Kennedy had a lot of enemies who wanted him dead...anything is possible.

Executive Order No. 11110

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:
SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended ––

(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and

(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY
THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes. Both fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:00:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Okay, but why was it the back of his head blown open, and not the front?  

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

The second is that the bullet seems far more intact than I would expect. When I was a kid I shot birds with a pellet gun. The few times I found the pellet it was well deformed. That's a lighter projectile, travelling much slower than the 6.5 bullet, and impacting a much smaller mass with far less resistance than a human head. I've seen bullets from hunting rifles taken from the animal that were less damaged than I expected, but still had obviously impacted something.

That is almost as powerful as saying you stayed at a Holiday in Express.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:31:26 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thinking, Yeah, that's how you came to that conclusion.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:05:24 AM EDT
[#42]

What is lost in the admonitions to people to think for themselves is that most people don't have any thoughts worth having and that encouraging them to think for themselves means that that minority whom nature has blessed with above-average cognitive equipment are that much less likely to acquire the basis of learning from which they might actually think.

I think Oswald did it, alone.  He had motive, means, and opportunity, he was in the right place, and he was a loopy loser.  I have not, however, immersed myself in the JFK assassination, and almost certainly never will, so feel free to dismiss.  Conspiracy theories are stupid and paranoid, and the common man's resort to them in the face of his ignorance a strike against democracy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:07:23 AM EDT
[#43]
The JFK conspiracy industry fascinates me.  In the nearly fifty years since it happened, there have been no death bed confessions, no pissed off ex-wives or former girl friends, no kids going thru dad's belongings after the funeral and finding the key document, nothing since the assination to that has proven anything other than the American public's gullability.   Nixon couldn't keep Watergate a secret, Clinton couldn't keep Monica under wraps, Reagan couldn't keep Contra-gate quiet, yet the 50,000 people involved in the JFK conspiracy have maintained absolute silence.  Impressive to say the least.  

Unless I am part of the conspiracy and just planting this to distract the inquisitive.    
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:13:16 AM EDT
[#44]
No, it wasn't the same IMHO.

When Ruby shot Oswald the next day in the Dallas PD, alot of people thought something was up..........I can understand that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 9:42:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
No, it wasn't the same IMHO.

When Ruby shot Oswald the next day in the Dallas PD, alot of people thought something was up..........I can understand that.

just assuming something is 'up' with no evidence.  it sounds like the same thing.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 10:52:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The JFK conspiracy industry fascinates me.  In the nearly fifty years since it happened, there have been no death bed confessions, no pissed off ex-wives or former girl friends, no kids going thru dad's belongings after the funeral and finding the key document, nothing since the assination to that has proven anything other than the American public's gullability.   Nixon couldn't keep Watergate a secret, Clinton couldn't keep Monica under wraps, Reagan couldn't keep Contra-gate quiet, yet the 50,000 people involved in the JFK conspiracy have maintained absolute silence.  Impressive to say the least.  

Unless I am part of the conspiracy and just planting this to distract the inquisitive.    

Lot of people testified as to what they saw and heard in Dealey Plaza that day. Gov excluded anything that did not fit the 3 shots Oswald theory. SS changed things just before the caravan started. Lots of differing testimony about the weapon and where weapons were found, testimony by LEO on the scene minutes and hours after the shooting.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:29:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
1.  Troofers seem to be universally motivated by a hatred of Jews and Israel.

2.  Kennedy conspiracy people are found all across the spectrum, from those who are far-left, moderate, and even conservative.  They blame the Communists, the Mob, the CIA, even Marilyn Monroe's boyfriend.  

3.  Would not surprise me a bit if LBJ had Kennedy assassinated.  LBJ was that evil and that power-hungry.

Everybody had a reason to want Kennedy dead:
1) The Mob - he acknowledged we should pull out of VietNam which threatened their drug profits, wouldn't invade Cuba after Castro seized all mob assets, was going after organized crime with his brother as AG after the Teamsters got him elected, and let's not forget he was screwing a mobsters girlfriend.
2) Cuba and USSR - he blocked Soviet nuclear weapons from entering Cuba so was seen as crazy enough to start a nuclear war, was behind Bay of Pigs invasion (though he betrayed the Cuban invaders).
3) Cuban expatriates - see #2
4) He pretended to support the Civil Rights movement, which irritated certain members of the population.
5) He let Congress shelve the Civil Rights Act by letting them "refer it to Committee" which irritated another radical part of the population.
Who did I miss?

Ruby was a Chicago mobster sent to Dallas to expand Chicago's reach, and as punishment. He wasn't a patriot who sought revenge, he was a POS gangster.

I don't know about you, but in the video I can clearly see Dick Cheney hiding in the sewer with his super duper airsoft sniper rifle. It all make sense to me now.....I see a pattern here....he shot Kennedy, oversaw the destruction of the levees in New Orleans, and personally set the charges that dropped WTC. According to Mark Thompson on "Sirius Left", he's plotting with the CIA to assassinate Obama. We gotta keep an eye on this guy.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:52:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Pretty easy shot/shots from the 6th floor of the School Book Suppository.  Especially for a trained Marine Rifleman.  Plenty of time to get off those three shots with that Italian bolt gun.

http://i53.tinypic.com/20kpzm.jpg

Oh shit, stand back gentleman, we have a shooter here that's better than Carlos Hathcock.  Stand back so the awesome doesn't blow your tissue to shit.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 12:00:42 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

this has always puzzled me how a bullet just falls out and is found on the gurney. Even hearing about it as a kid I thought that that sounded fishy. I would assume that you would get a pass through or it would stay in until removed.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top