Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2010 11:49:28 AM EDT

It's been a great weekend for me. My brother-in-law who lives in Pennsylvania. Kept talking smack about his favorite team the Bears were gonna beat the Lions, no question. Then he said I shouldn't even watch Michigan because they suck, that his Nittany Lions were gonna beat Alabama.

Now that the Lions got fucking demolished against Alabam and Michigan won in a thrilling game. Now another blow to him, despite Chicago kicking the Lion's ass in every way, they're still down by 1 point with 4 minutes to go in the game.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
LOL! OMG! ROFLWAFFLES! LIKE NO WAY!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:14:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bears win.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, the Lions just got fucking robbed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It's been a great weekend for me. My brother-in-law who lives in Pennsylvania. Kept talking smack about his favorite team the Bears were gonna beat the Lions, no question. Then he said I shouldn't even watch Michigan because they suck, that his Nittany Lions were gonna beat Alabama.

Now that the Lions got fucking demolished against Alabam and Michigan won in a thrilling game. Now another blow to him, despite Chicago kicking the Lion's ass in every way, they're still down by 1 point with 4 minutes to go in the game.

19- 14  BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:17:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

In all my years of watching NFL, I've never seen a more shitty robbery by the officials than that.  Unbelievable.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Bears! Bears?

Where did the pedo bears thread go?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In all my years of watching NFL, I've never seen a more shitty robbery by the officials than that.  Unbelievable.

That was a complete piece of crap call. Two feet and a knee while in possession is a freaking touchdown.

I like winning, but not like that..
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't worry Bears.  The Browns have the worst damn team, again.  Well, I guess there is always next year.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:26:45 PM EDT
[#9]
LIONS WERE RIPPED OFF!!

WHAT BULLSHIRT!
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was a complete piece of crap call. Two feet and a knee while in possession is a freaking touchdown.

I like winning, but not like that..

Yep, pretty much.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:43:15 PM EDT
[#11]
"Correct" call or not, those refs should be ashamed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:48:15 PM EDT
[#12]
You won't find a bigger Bears fan than me but the lions were robbed.
They deserved to win that game.
As long as that worthless milksop loveeeeeeee is head coach the Bears will suck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, Lovie needs to be kicked.. 2 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#14]
The Bears are the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NFL - great franchise and fans but cheap owners who are content to put out a substandard product because they can get away with it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:54:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yep, Lovie needs to be kicked.. 2 years ago.

He works for cheap and tells the McCasky family what they want to hear.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#16]
That was a fucking catch. Whoever reviewed that shit and said it wasn't, needs to lose their fucking job.

Anyway, this is the Lions, not like my heart is broke or anything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The Bears are the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NFL - great franchise and fans but cheap owners who are content to put out a substandard product because they can get away with it.

I totally agree with the cheap part. They spend big dollars every once in a while on someone, then the guy sucks and they keep playing him anyway. They could have a player twice as good sitting on the bench and they wont put him out there because they spent more on the chump. We have lost season after season because of that crap.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That was a fucking catch. Whoever was in the reviewed that shit and sait it wasn't, needs to lose their fucking job.

Anyway, this is the Lions, not like my heart is broke or anything.

We expect a loss. To win would astonish us.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:14:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Report on Stafford?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I totally agree with the cheap part. They spend big dollars every once in a while on someone, then the guy sucks and they keep playing him anyway. They could have a player twice as good sitting on the bench and they wont put him out there because they spent more on the chump. We have lost season after season because of that crap.

They wasted the best years of Urlacher's career with Orton/Grossman at QB when they could have had Kurt Warner but didn't want to pay the $$$.

Think about that.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They wasted the best years of Urlacher's career with Orton/Grossman at QB when they could have had Kurt Warner but didn't want to pay the $$$.

Think about that.

That makes me happy.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#22]
The Mc Caskets, the misers of the midway.
Nothing will change until virginia dies and their worthless trust fund offspring are forced to sell due to the taxes.
Actually, the fans are to blame for all of this.  If we, the fans, STOPPED buying the gear, paying for the season tickets and financially supporting the team the misers would be forced to put a winner on the field.  As it is now, it doesn't matter if they win or lose because the fans keep shoveling cash into the McCasket coffers.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 7:21:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think about that.  

Fucking depressing and completely unfair.

I feel bad for the defense, all the guys that have stuck with the team through all the horse shit.

I feel especially bad for Mike Brown, such a great career but got injured too much.. missed the Super Bowl.  Poor bastard.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 8:07:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Well..it could be worse...you could have Al "not in touch with realiity" Davis as the owner/GM/Insane dictator of your favorite team.

The Bears sound like the MN Twins. Barring a few years back in the late 80s/early 90s, the owner would never put the $$$ down to keep/get skilled players. The son just took over and he is now spending $$$ to keep and get players...now the Twins win often and have two of the best hitters in the game(Mauer and Morneau) on the team.( Granted, they have to get through the New York "we buy ALL the best players" Yankees to get anywhere)

Link Posted: 9/13/2010 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's no shit.  Hell even the Bears front office should be screaming about what bullshit that was.  

Catch Process...What fucking special olympian came up with that rule?

"The runner did not complete the catch in the process of the catch"  Hurr Durrrr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top