Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 12:56:24 PM EDT
Right after I got done checking to make sure the Armalite upper, complete lower, DPMS parts kit, and associated parts that I ordered last week shipped.  Yep, I blew through all of my discretionary fun money less than a week before the anniversary, and people say the 10th is a  "big" one.  

The easiest solution would be to build one of the ARs for her, but she already has one.  Maybe a nice card will cut it?

I'm dead.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
The trick is to save a bonus or such one year and buy nothing but jewelry used and on sale. Then keep the jewelry in old ammo boxes in the bottom of your safe. If you forget a date pull out a box and a card and the day is saved.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Cubit zirconia.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like you're gettin' a divorce!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:05:40 PM EDT
[#4]
So 2 or more is fine for you but not the better half ? mines always up for a new rifle or 1911
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Dibs on guns, ammo and optics.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:13:19 PM EDT
[#6]
You are hosed.

I forgot my anniversary once.  I had to go on a business trip to San Antonio.  I'm sitting there and no shit, my friend reminds me.  I'm thinking I'm done.

My wife was going to meet me and we were going to see her father near Fredricksburg.  The other guy I was with said no problem.  The James Avery factory is right there.  Tell her you planned the whole trip just for this trip to the factory.

My wife still thinks I planned the whole thing.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Acceptable to use credit for this situation.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#8]
You better have remembered the anniversary Thursday or there wouldn't be a Friday (not for you at least) or it would have been the worst one you ever lived through.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top