BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm sure if we don't burn their book, then they will all love us.

Exactly.  If we submit to them, everything will be fine.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#2]
It's time to go.

Winning the hearts and minds isn't working. I think it's time we concentrated on winning the war instead.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:17:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Religion is the problem, All of them.
Fucking primates

Yeah, remember when Christians smashed hijacked passenger jets into skyscrapers or when Buddhists carried out suicide bombings on the Madrid, London and Moscow transport networks, or when Jews stormed a school and raped, machinegunned and incinerated hundreds of children?
Nope, but we remember the Crusades. Just saying man, if there wasn't religion to separate us, this world would probably be a lot more peaceful

That's easy for you to toss out.  You are demonstrating that it's easy to have an opinion, but it takes some work to know what you are talking about.

The jihad subjugated most of the Middle East (which was largely Christian in Turkey, Egypt, and Syria) and then attacked and invaded Europe for about 300 years before the first Crusade.

It's not like one day those nasty Christians said, "Let's go make war on those peace-loving Muslims who aren't bothering anyone."  

The Crusades were actually a counter-jihad.  

Thanks for playing.  Please see the lovely hostess on your way out for your consolation prize.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking primates

Yeah, remember when Christians smashed hijacked passenger jets into skyscrapers or when Buddhists carried out suicide bombings on the Madrid, London and Moscow transport networks, or when Jews stormed a school and raped, machinegunned and incinerated hundreds of children?
Nope, but we remember the Crusades. Just saying man, if there wasn't religion to separate us, this world would probably be a lot more peaceful

That's easy for you to toss out.  You are demonstrating that it's easy to have an opinion, but it takes some work to know what you are talking about.

The jihad subjugated most of the Middle East (which was largely Christian in Turkey, Egypt, and Syria) and then attacked and invaded Europe for about 300 years before the first Crusade.

It's not like one day those nasty Christians said, "Let's go make war on those peace-loving Muslims who aren't bothering anyone."  

The Crusades were actually a counter-jihad.  

Thanks for playing.  Please see the lovely hostess on your way out for your consolation prize.

So we're up to three of us in this thread that actually know what happened. Glad to have you here.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:58:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Well, at the end of the day, I'm going to watch Alabama football in HD on a 60 inch plasma in a nice air conditioned home with my blonde haired, blued eyed wife and child by my side.

They can continue to wipe ass barehanded and sleep on dirt.

That's sigline material right there.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:04:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking primates

Actually I don't remember the cruesades, I give a fuck what Geopolitical bullshit happened More then half a millinum ago. That other shit happened in my 30's
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Anyone who has not seen this needs to see it. On a whim they will burn an American flag like nothing. We just SAY burn a Quran. To top it off they make a manequin of the pastor and burn that too wrapped in the flag. Makes me fucking sick. My gosh how I wish just one person would burn a Quran today and throw it all over the net on all those damn stupid social networking sites etc...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lne0NoxEoz8

yup
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:10:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

how do you say "Hypocritical" and "irony" in all middle eastern languages....

"Jihad"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

By the way here are some articles about the protests

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-koran-protests-20100911,0,6587121.story

"...

KABUL, Afghanistan — Shouts of "Death to America!" rang out as Afghan demonstrators Saturday denounced now-suspended plans by an American pastor to burn copies of the Muslim holy book, the Koran.

More than 10,000 people took part in a protest in Logar province, south of the Afghan capital, Kabul.

That demonstration, in the provincial capital of Pul-i-Alam, was initially peaceful but boiled over into violence as some protesters set shops ablaze and tried to storm the governor's compound.

..."

These people are absolutely buttfuck shitstick insane all of them. Turn that place to fucking glass, get the fuck out, lock our borders down, focus on rebuilding this nation into an isolated, technological powerhouse.

http://www.faithfreedom.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/American-Flag-burning.jpg

That protest would've been a good place for some guided munitions.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top