Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 9:14:31 AM EDT

Watching the History Channel broadcasting at least 5 or 6 different 9-11 documentaries - one thing stood out:

BARELY even a passing mention of WHO actually did this, WHAT they represented, or how MANY followers and supporters around the world there were who were CELEBRATING this Islamic atrocity.

THIS is what we were and still are fighting -

AFGHANISTAN:

BANGLADESH:

INDIA:

KENYA:

PAKISTAN:

SOMALIA:

SUDAN:

PALESTINE:

IRAQ:

WASHINGTON DC:

"Small band" my ASS!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:15:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Those are just Fence sitters...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Watching the History Channel broadcasting at least 5 or 6 different 9-11 documentaries - one thing stood out:

BARELY even a passing mention of WHO actually did this, WHAT they represented, or how MANY followers and supporters around the world there were who were CELEBRATING this Islamic atrocity.

AFGHANISTAN:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x103/The_Macallan/9-11/OBL_afghn.jpg

BANGLADESH:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x103/The_Macallan/9-11/OBL_bngldsh.jpg

INDIA:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x103/The_Macallan/9-11/OBL_india.jpg

KENYA:
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x103/The_Macallan/9-11/OBL_kenya.jpg

well of course not we would not want to upset the muslims, allah forbid!  i can't wait for zero to have a speech today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:21:43 AM EDT
[#3]
And the celebration continues...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Fuck the terrorists, I'm more mad at the cowards in this country that constantly tell us not to be mad, hide the truth, and kiss the asses of those that woul destroy us.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Fuck the terrorists, I'm more mad at the cowards in this country that constantly tell us not to be mad, hide the truth, and kiss the asses of those that woul destroy us.

Yep.

They're included along with the Islamofascists. (last pic).

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Good post!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:32:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Those people are accomplices to the terrorists that pull the triggers.  Their unwillingness to face the truth of the world around them places our nation's very existence in jeopardy.

I'm constantly amazed by the fact that the loudest supporters of those that seek to destroy us would be the very first up against the wall (or head on the chopping block) should Sharia become dominant.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:34:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Those are just Fence sitters...

Noo, those are just the moderates........
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#9]
No those are just the folks that Zero will apologize to
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

<SNIP>
"Small band" my ASS!!!

Using your logic, the following picture represents all Christians in the US...

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:43:26 AM EDT
[#11]
They had a picture slideshow from 9/11/01 on Yahoo's homepage with the warning of graphic pics.

BULLCRAP!

I was thinking they might be showing some of the photos where the people jumped out of the window
from however many stories up. Nope. It was all the "edited for content" type that you frequently
get when many movies are played on network tv. I was hoping they had some of the real ones,
the kind you keep because you need to remind people of what happened, who did it, and why we
are doing what we are doing.

In general, however, I am keeping away from the whole subject of 9/11 because it usually
makes me almost mindlessly furious and want to go out and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, and I am
not in a position to do so.I would just end up doing something I would later regret. But I will not forget,
and I will teach (and remind) others what happened.

On that note, does anyone have a REALLY good book on Sept. 11, 2001 that they could recommend?
One that shows it all? (Any price of up to $150 would be ok, but less expensive would be preferred)
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:45:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Quoted:

<SNIP>
"Small band" my ASS!!!

http://slog.thestranger.com/files/2007/10/Westerboro_Baptist_Church.jpg

Go find thousands of Christians cheering the Westboro church.
Go on tardo - go find and post pics of thousands Christians supporting Fred Phelps, marching with signs in the streets with his picture on them.
ETA: IM sent.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#13]
CSPAN has 'book' program?????

24 hours straight today should be about the greatest hit the country has ever taken-

NOT a book about LBJ!

CSPAN should be showing 9/11 all day!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:46:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

They're included along with the Islamofascists. (last pic).

Every time I see a pic like that
I want to explode!!!!

I can only Pray for our service men and women here and abroad to come home safe, but at the same time I wish a slow and horrible death for those people in that last pic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:54:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

That's a pretty bad comparison trying to belittle his post.  There's a big difference between a few dumb Americans holding signs and tens of thousands, if not HUNDREDS of thousands Muslims cheering about the death and destruction of Americans.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:00:20 AM EDT
[#16]
What would it cost to edit together a 5 minute sequence of the planes hitting, the buildings falling, and the Muslims cheering; and then buy 24 hours on one or more major networks to show it in a constant loop every anniversary of this day?

Who has the means and the motivation to get that done?
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:04:03 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Quoted:

<SNIP>
"Small band" my ASS!!!

Where did he say that the pictures he posted represents all muslims?

Using your logic, I could say all people who post on AR15.com can't read or understand simple points.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:05:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Actually as a Christian I have to object the comparison of the Westboro shitheads.  

Muslims say "Oh, those terrorists are not part of us, we are a Religion of Peace."

Most Christians agree there is no great loss if the Westboro clowns were to accidentally fall into a wood chipper.  They in no way represent Christianity and are simply using it as a cover for their political BS.

There is a difference.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:39:40 AM EDT
[#19]
It's amazing how many of the countries we try to help and give $billions in aid to-

CHEER when the USA gets hammered.

I'm going through the firefighter audios today.

Makes you cry.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:57:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Listening to the Brooklyn 1 feed now.

People have things that keep them in groups-

obongo voter, union member, skin color, etc.

If any of us had been trapped in the WTC, WHAT that firefighter was meant nothing.

WHO those firefighters were - persons willing to give their lives to save yours,

that is what mattered.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:01:01 PM EDT
[#21]
bump
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:57:37 PM EDT
[#22]
The Manhattan 2 tape.

After the collapse, calling for reports.

No responses.

RIP, victims and heroes.

It's dusty in here.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

Wow, I hope a little girl ran up and punched them both in the face.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Actually as a Christian I have to object the comparison of the Westboro shitheads.  

Muslims say "Oh, those terrorists are not part of us, we are a Religion of Peace."

Most Christians agree there is no great loss if the Westboro clowns were to accidentally fall into a wood chipper.  They in no way represent Christianity and are simply using it as a cover for their political BS.

There is a difference.

WBC is a false flag op, their whole reason for being is so libtards can wave them around like a flag as an example of "extremist" "christians".
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

AGGGGGHHHH!  Sorry, frustration…

If things were reversed and the Moslem nations had the bomb and the US didn’t, what do you think they would do to us?  They’d nuke us, you bet.  Yes, Pakistan has the bomb, but can they deliver it to the US and, if they did, what would be the results.

The fact of the matter is the US has the ability to wipe Islam off the map for the next hundred years and we wouldn’t think of using it.  If the tables were turned, they’d take us out tomorrow.

That is what we are fighting against.  This is Islam, the “religion of peace.”  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:11:37 PM EDT
[#26]
So much for changing our image on The Arab Street.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:13:07 PM EDT
[#27]
the live recording from the events are playing on msnbc right now
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:16:30 PM EDT
[#28]

Looks like a target rich environment if I ever saw one.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:17:08 PM EDT
[#29]
The new Cold War
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Watching a MSNBC 9.11 special... first plane into the tower... no real mention of anything unusual, it was some sort of accident.  Not until after the second plane went into the tower.  Then, there was a possibility of it being... deliberate.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:37:17 PM EDT
[#31]
On a day like today... when I am really thinking about all those that died, and why, and how, I just want to come through this screen when I see a handful of idiots on arfcom that have been listening to college professors, or who knows... to come up with a way to bash our country.
Theres always that guy or two that just cannot keep his stupid silent. 20-30 yrs ago you would have been beaten, and shunned in your area.
Really..go find another country and have a nice life.
scum
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#32]
On 911 I saw all those reports and thought how wonderful it

would be to bomb everyone of those crowds. I feel even

stronger about it today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#33]
EMS tapes now.

The NYC accents, the "KAY" for OK, the sirens..

The HEROES!

linky

http://www.archive.org/details/911_fdny_dispatches
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:35:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Yeah, its disgusting...is it even okay to call them terrorists? or is that racist too?

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

I"ll remember to never take a thing you say serious again.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Amen.

I had a facebook friend compare us to Nazi Germany last night. I took great pleasure in telling him what an asshole he was and dumping him as a friend.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:49:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a difference.

WBC is a false flag op, their whole reason for being is so libtards can wave them around like a flag as an example of "extremist" "christians".

I'm pretty sure that's where they're at...bunch of registered Dem lawyers.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:57:05 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

I"ll remember to never take a thing you say serious again.

A large portion of the board has already come to this conclusion, I was one of the last holdouts.  

Until today.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 3:59:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

And again. We are being destroyed from within.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<SNIP>

"Small band" my ASS!!!

Put the crack pipe down- really.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top