Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2010 6:33:12 AM EDT
First (!)Bama Gives a nod during his last address albeit a week one, then Biden on the Colbert report, (!)bama last night had some kind words AND EVEN the Wokie just praised Laura during her speech at the 93 memorial.... ODD?

probably a dash to the center right before the midterms.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:35:26 AM EDT
[#1]
It is all calculated. Fuck them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
probably a dash to the center right before the midterms.

There was a guy on John Boy and Billy the other morning who had a real good explanation of this.

I wish I could have saved it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:41:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Elections in less than 50 days .
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:43:56 AM EDT
[#4]
"Let's look more moderate before the election since we're bleeding independents."
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 6:46:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Biden was on Colbert. It was a comedy show. Anything good he said about Bush was meant to be a joke.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:09:07 AM EDT
[#6]
His opening statement for the press conference was "Bush's Fault!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I do think it is calculated mostly, but the Bushs have been incredibly nice to the Obamas.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:36:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I do think it is calculated mostly, but the Bushs have been incredibly nice to the Obamas.

that's due to George and Laura being classy, 24/7.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top