Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:18:30 AM EDT
[#1]
From some shrooms back in the day, I almost shanked a skank in the woods. she was a toothless goth doper who poured a glow stick over her head and walked down this trail in the darkness.... freaked me the hell out.
Later that night when we were driving the moths and tracers and leaves were freaking me the hell out, but nothing like seeing the moma deer and fawn's eyes reflecting the headlights back at us.. Something about seeing a tracer herd of deer in the road scared the crap out of me.

Several years later I was working a ton of out on 8s for this local railyard. That is where you work every other eight hours round the clock, made for awesome bank accounts not so awesome wear and tear on your body. So my buddy says dude 45 shifts is to much lets go let off steam, and so we did.  we went out dancing and drinking tearing shit up and letting off steam, but the pie was horrible that night and all we encountered was hippos with extreme cases of guntis flabbis. When we encountered a stripper I knew and started talking to her, one guntasarious got pissed and dosed my drink, the friend who was the dd was NOT watching. So I go about getting my drunk on and going to get breakfast only to get a call that I was up for working next shift. No sleep for a good 36 hours and by the time I got to the yard I was tripping balls.

One old hippy guy saved my ass when he realized I was tripping since I had tried to catch the handrail of a tracer and almost stepped into the wheels of the engine. I had some bad bad bad visuals over the next few days since the gunt had mega dosed me.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:21:08 AM EDT
[#2]
All of us have when we are feverish (sick).
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes,

During a fever 104F

That's the temperature your brain starts cooking

mmm, just missing fava beans and a nice chianti

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:39:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes starring at the arfcom screen so long at work the fuarocks were trailing everywheres.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:52:01 AM EDT
[#5]
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:54:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes. In SERE school. At one point, dehaydrated, no food, and no sleep for several days, I actually saw things like bodies hanging from trees, shadows forming into people to follow me, and I once saw a giant head, as large as the goodyear blimp, rise up from behind a hill and look at me before vanishing.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:56:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
nd I once saw a giant head, as large as the goodyear blimp, rise up from behind a hill and look at me before vanishing.

Zardoz?

I hallucinated an off-ramp from the intersate.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:58:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
nd I once saw a giant head, as large as the goodyear blimp, rise up from behind a hill and look at me before vanishing.

Zardoz?

I hallucinated an off-ramp from the intersate.  

Come to think of it, yes.  I wonder if that old movie put that image into the back of my brain to wait until exhastion and dehydration gave it a chance to come out.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 7:59:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Sure.

I thought McCain was going to win a few days before the election.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:18:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

The new meds I am on have a small chance of hallucinations for side effects, the other day I freaked out because it looked like the predator was in front of me and cloaked for about 15 minutes, It made a huge blind spot and the effect stayed there with my eyes closed. I am glad I wasn't driving.

I hope you had your minigun with you.

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#12]
The irresponsibilities of youth tend to leave the best memories.  
- BG

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:28:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Yep, all of which caused by extreme fatigue.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:36:55 AM EDT
[#14]
I was a teenager in the 70's.  'Nuff said.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I was in college working in a toll booth at a parking garage, it was a tiny glass and aluminum booth that looked down a LONGGGGG drive way through this huge garage. It was the night shift and the lights were very odd colors in the garage... I had had a very bad stomach ulcer and the doctors had put me on essentially 4 times the normal dose of Prilosec, and one of the very small chances of side effects are hallucinations.... This all came together to have me seeing the whole parking garage warp in time and stretch and move for a couple hours (no customers, was late at night) it was terrifying and I quit taking it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Trees melting.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:09:06 AM EDT
[#17]
I have only hallucinated once (or should say : a bunch of hallucinations within an 8-hour timeframe).

Started a night-shift job a long time ago....almost 5 days straight of little or no sleep does really interesting to your brain.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 10:13:56 AM EDT
[#18]

While driving in the desert during desert storm '91 I hallucinated that I was driving down the streets where I grew up.  The weird thing was I knew I was hallucinating.  After a while I just ignored it, but my brain kept running my child hood streets on the sides of "the road".  

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:00:39 PM EDT
[#19]
I was in the hospital following a head on collision with a dump truck.  I was on lots of pain meds that didn't work well for me.  I wasn't having hallucinations, but was having very vivid, violent, weird dreams.  I'd have a 100 weird dreams in about 1 minute (clock on the side table).  I'd drift off, have a bunch of dreams, and wake up a minute or two later.  Over and over and over.

I was finally able to get them to stop giving me the pain meds so I could get some rest.  Sheesh!
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:04:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes,

During a fever 104F

That's the temperature your brain starts cooking

This.

103 and purple dragons on my ceiling.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:07:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Mountain phase.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Salvia, sleep deprivation.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#23]
My body turning into clay and melting into the ground.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:10:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Not enough sleep, too much caffeine and nicotine, and being out in the middle of the ocean at night can have some very strange effects on the mind.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 1:33:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Smoked some salvia a few times.  Awesome.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes. I had to get a tooth pulled when I was 16/17 and whatever anesthetic they gave me seriously fucked me up. I was completely numb in my entire body, the entire room was spinning and I heard a constant buzzing sound, even though there were no electrical tools being used. And you know that DNA cartoon guy from Jurassic Park? Yeah, I saw him wearing a red cape floating around the Dentist's head saying, "Hey...hey, this dude's ripping your fucking tooth out. Why are you screaming? Hey! Yeah you, this is supposed to hurt. Starting screaming........NOW!" For about a half hour this thing was talking to me and telling me to do weird shit.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top