BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2010 11:13:07 PM EDT
Oh fuck me this is a shitty movie.

7 minutes in and I am laughing uncontrollably
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:14:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I think I tried watching that a year or so ago, the fail is strong in that movie.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:20:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I think I tried watching that a year or so ago, the fail is strong in that movie.

The sheriff is interacting with the "NRO" .gov types right now. comedy gold

The info box said Tom Skeritt is in it.

I guess that poor fucker has fallen to the bottom of the career cesspool and begun to tunnel
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
At 7min you made it a lot further in the movie than I did.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:22:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Is that the one where the museum display comes to life from some space thing?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

the really old shitty 386 generated CGI beast was my second clue as to the shittiness of the movie.

The first clue was it was on syfy  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Didja notice the sheriff's name when the .gov people walked in?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:30:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Didja notice the sheriff's name when the .gov people walked in?

Yes and I felt Duke roll over in his grave  
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:31:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

the really old shitty 386 generated CGI beast was my second clue as to the shittiness of the movie.

Yeah, it's pretty shitty. Most of the syfy movies are. They love giant reptiles too.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:37:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought it was one of the better ones. At least it embraced the camp, rather then pretend to be anything other then a horrible B movie.

Besides, summer glau is always fun to watch.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:37:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Yeah, it's pretty shitty. Most of the syfy movies are. They love giant reptiles too.

Super Croc

another beginners guide to bad CGI extravaganza

I complain but yet I am still watching
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Super Croc

Yeah, at times there's just nothing else on TV. Guess that's why I'm online most of the time.

Where (app.) are you in MS? I'm in the "toenail" part of La. Right in the corner.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:53:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Super Croc

Yeah, at times there's just nothing else on TV. Guess that's why I'm online most of the time.

Where (app.) are you in MS? I'm in the "toenail" part of La. Right in the corner.

Northeast

I should be asleep but the wife went to bed early cause she has to work in about 2 hrs and I ground some really good coffee about 9 pm and drank a whole pot

I did 400 dryfires with the XD45 while watching WV and Marshall

Now I am watching the dregs of fiction and getting a glimpse of late late arfcom
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:58:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Super Croc

Northeast

I should be asleep but the wife went to bed early cause she has to work in about 2 hrs and I ground some really good coffee about 9 pm and drank a whole pot

Now I am watching the dregs of fiction and getting a glimpse of late late arfcom

Yeah, it's about time to go to sleep. Figured I'd stick around to see some drama. Last night was crazy.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Super Croc

Northeast

Welcome to the night crew.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ah yes that is it

Super Croc

Northeast

Yeah, it's about time to go to sleep. Figured I'd stick around to see some drama. Last night was crazy.

Yeah I spent an hour at work yesterday morning checking all the AAR threads from the blowouts and meltdowns
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:04:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Well, good night/morning Arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 12:06:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Well, good night/morning Arfcom.

Going to bed already?

I wish I could, but I still have 3.5 hours of work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top