Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
If everyone on this forum has their shit together as  much as they imply..................why the fuck aren't they having a shitton of kids to fight back the real enemies?

LOL I loved the veiled racism in this place ;)
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If everyone on this forum has their shit together as  much as they imply..................why the fuck aren't they having a shitton of kids to fight back the real enemies?

That isn't necessarily racist.  In fact, I didn't take it as such.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Bust 'em
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:29:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Bust 'em

Isn't this a famous quote from that bearded dude who pulls his shirt up in 'shops?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:29:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

damn, perfect thread for one of mrclean4hire's one liners

Did that ugly, bald dude kick off or something?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:29:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bust 'em

Isn't this a famous quote from that bearded dude who pulls his shirt up in 'shops?

Chris Costa?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I bust in her several times a week except for 5 days a month, we use condoms then.

I take my five days a month off too... I don't like to get ketchup on my fry, if you know what I mean
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:30:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That isn't necessarily racist.  In fact, I didn't take it as such.

Maybe I am wrong but I think we all know who has too many kids and who does not have enough and I blame people like my wife and I for it too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
/

First post nails it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is that racist? Welfare rats aren't one particular race, neither are IslaFunds, and neither are politicians.

It's not his fault that your mind jumps to a certain race of people.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

This thread is just too fucked up to comment on.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bust in her several times a week except for 5 days a month, we use condoms then.

I take my five days a month off too... I don't like to get ketchup on my fry, if you know what I mean

Those are not the days you have to worry about and I earn my "Red Wings" every month...it is an acquired taste though I must admit. Throw a few pennies in your mouth if you want to get an idea of it. Woman love you to go down on them when they have the flow!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:34:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Having your shit together aint racist at all.......................if you got it together, and really think so, why not propagate your DNA and make more people who are like minded with a work ethic, morals, and are forward thinking?

I really could give two shits the color of said parents. Plenty of white trash to go round, if that is what you are implying.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:36:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Those are not the days you have to worry about and I earn my "Red Wings" every month...it is an acquired taste though I must admit. Throw a few pennies in your mouth if you want to get an idea of it. Woman love you to go down on them when they have the flow!

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap, man!  Warn somebody before you start talking like that.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:37:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Crap, man!  Warn somebody before you start talking like that.

Whhhat? Sex is supposed to be dirty! I bet you don't eat the ass either? Tastes just like pennies in the mouth too...with a bit of 9v battery thrown in.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:39:47 PM EDT
[#17]
This thread rocks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

EWWWW!!  Those might be Ass Pennies!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:45:42 PM EDT
[#19]
So what color days are ok?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So what color days are ok?

Any none green days, shit is on like Donkey Kong! On Green days you can cum in the ass if they are into it ;) Sad to say mine is not.

Love the Type-R tach pic, takes me back.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#21]
best thread of the night...by far
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Well this just got disturbing. Congratulations OP.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:05:10 PM EDT
[#23]
The wife promised Anal sex when we got married after dating 6 years...still nothing and that was 9 years ago.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The wife promised Anal sex when we got married after dating 6 years...still nothing and that was 9 years ago.

Take what's yours killer.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
best thread of the night...by far

+1

So many possibilities for a new signature
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#27]
I came for the pics, but the redwings rock, too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:09:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Take what's yours killer.

I want too but even when I enter her vagina from the back she complains that it feels like it is in her ass and my shit is small and thin!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not all of us.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all of us.

Hell, my wife doesn't like when I "give" regardless and it is not for lack of skill, she just doesn't like looking down at me while I do it, says it's weird and she gets self-conscious.

I can't imagine what reaction I would get if I offered during "that time"

BTW. The Germans have the name right on what is the proper solution to the original question; BC pill = antibabypille.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#32]
For those not in the know, Argenti is a weird motherfucker who posts about his penis and whatnot from time to time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:26:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Well this just got disturbing. Congratulations OP.

This thread just keeps getting better!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
For those not in the know, Argenti is a weird motherfucker who posts about his penis and whatnot from time to time.

I post about other stuff too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:27:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Another classic from Argetni...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:29:30 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not all of us.

Hell, my wife doesn't like when I "give" regardless and it is not for lack of skill, she just doesn't like looking down at me while I do it, says it's weird and she gets self-conscious.

BTW. The Germans have the name right on what is the proper solution to the original question; BC pill = antibabypille.

Just tell her to close her eyes and enjoy it. No need to look at you.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Oh well that clears it up.

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:36:15 PM EDT
[#38]
You seriously need a fucking computer to figure out your wife's menstrual cycle? Jesus men nowadays are fucking hopeless. Basic knowledge... or it should be.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not all of us.

Just tell her to close her eyes and enjoy it. No need to look at you.

Done that, still no joy. It's something about me being down there that she can't get over, she has no problem reciprocating though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:36:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well that clears it up.
Thanks

Oh yes... check out a few of these gems from the archives, ACTUAL threads begun by the man, the legend...
Today I am <190lbs for the first time in almost 20 years.

Argetni  [Member]

12/22/2009 11:27:45 AM CDT

189.2lbs to be exact from a peak of 260lbs last year. Goal is 178 which is what I weighed as a freshman in high school (1990)
Now how the hell can I get rid of this loose belly fat? I can
literally get 4 handfuls of stomach skin no love handles to speak of,
all in the front. No wonder my wife used to say I looked like I was 9
months pregnant.
The best thing about losing weight is my penis is almost 7" now and it was 5.5" when I was 260! Still kinda thin though.

then there was (quoting is messed up in this editor)

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Argetni  [Member]

4/19/2010 10:10:40 AM CDT

The wife and I started the 30 day sex challenge Saturday morning 4/17/10.
So far it is fun, her only complaint is the cum leaking out of her all the time
We had been having some issues as we both work full time and the two
of us were getting to the point where we were brother and sister more
than husband and wife. I feel like we are high school sweethearts again
now (which we were in 1995) and we are sitting on the couch snuggling
watching TV together, it is really nice. I wonder if we can make it the
whole 30 days.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

and can't forget the

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––-

Argetni  [Member]

6/8/2010 10:30:22 PM CDT

This shit has changed my sex life. I used to last
less than two minutes when I was on top (5 or so with her on top) and
now I can go 20 minutes and make her cum twice. She thinks it is my
Power 90 exercise program I am on week 5 of that did it but little does
she know the hope and change comes in a small tube from CVS.
All you minute men out there give it a (long) shot!
I am a bit embarrassed to buy it so I have my coworker do it for me. Checkout girls give him such a "look".

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:38:38 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Do you use condoms on your fleshlight?

They don't make condoms to fit dicks that look like an acorn with a thick stem(his words)

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#42]
I bust in her...

Never quite heard it 'phrased' like that...
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:28:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Too much WTF to not bump it for the day crew.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Birth control works great too.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Huh. I'll be damned.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:39:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
"I bust in her several times a week", ahhhh who says that romance is dead?

first post that has caused me to laugh out loud in a long time
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#47]
YIKES!

Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:42:29 AM EDT
[#48]
Um. Ok. That's different.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:50:07 AM EDT
[#49]
God this thread got AWESOME after i went to sleep.

So glad i read this when i woke up.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 8:56:33 AM EDT
[#50]
What do you call a woman that uses the rhythm method?

"Mother".

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top