Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 9:58:23 PM EDT
Man, talk about some fun!! I can't go it to detail....but lets just say I had a blast....hehehe [sex] [shock] [sex] So...what the hell are you guys up to? Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:08:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2002 10:09:16 PM EDT by Hydguy]
piss off....My wife and daughter are in Chicago, so I'm stuck listenenig to YOU talk about getting laid. Life ain't fair!! edited to add that I'm kidding about the piss off part!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:12:24 PM EDT
what the hell are you guys up to?
View Quote
Working. I've been here for 11 hours, and I've still got three to go. I was planning on going shooting today and to a gun show, but a guy quit yesterday. I had to cover for him today. I haven't been shooting since last August, so I was really, really looking forward to it. Unless I find a replacement for him and a guy that's on maternity leave for six weeks (I kid you not), it's no shooting for me for a while. On the positive side, taxes left me wiped-out so I do need the money. So what did you do that was so fun? Aww, come on. You can trust us.z
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:15:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hydguy: piss off....My wife and daughter are in Chicago, so I'm stuck listenenig to YOU talk about getting laid. Life ain't fair!! edited to add that I'm kidding about the piss off part!!
View Quote
You're right, life isn't fair. And I didn't [i]exactly[/i] get laid...kind of, but not exactly[;)]. Still had a blast!! Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:22:43 PM EDT
Happy for ya! Bought her a new nightgown... going there soon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:24:05 PM EDT
Remember, if you got a bj, you DID NOT HAVE SEX, so if that happened, then you DIDN"T get laid.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:29:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hydguy: Remember, if you got a bj, you DID NOT HAVE SEX, so if that happened, then you DIDN"T get laid.
View Quote
... BINGO ! [i]-WJ CLINTON[/i]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:33:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Zoom: On the positive side, taxes left me wiped-out so I do need the money.
View Quote
OH SH_T, What's today's date? OK, I'm alright, I still have 2 days.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 11:35:57 PM EDT
Well as sigman F said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar(but thats not what monica said) .. Sex is just sex,but like a good movie is allways better enjoyed by two! bob cole
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 5:50:42 AM EDT
Hey Sarge, did you come over to our side of the line to select from some of the South's finest or did you settle for one of yall's locals? [:D] Remember, it is High School Spring Break here so CHECK IDs!! [;)] BTW were you in on that pursuit ya'll ran across the line week before last? I heard there was a SGT there when the bad guy wrecked out that was ready to tase that MFer and I thought of you! Amazing how a dumbass would try to fight a whole pile of cops!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:09:15 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FiveO: Hey Sarge, did you come over to our side of the line to select from some of the South's finest or did you settle for one of yall's locals? [:D] Remember, it is High School Spring Break here so CHECK IDs!! [;)]
View Quote
Sorry, it was with the wife. 17 years and still going strong. It's just been a long time[:)]..... ...BTW we did finally finish the deed[;)]. Sunday morning and I'm worn out! Sgtar15
Top Top