Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 8:59:30 AM EDT
Not much for a write up, but here's a link to the video.The Palmyra Police Chief dug up some wild marijuana plants and had them in the back of his truck. He then parked the truck at Football practice, where he was coaching, and somebody tried to steal the pot from the back of his unlocked truck.  Palmyra Wisconsin is a little village about 15 minutes from where I live.

Pot Stolen From Police Chief's Truck

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Wild marijauna? Really? that guy has too much time.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#2]
ROFL.....my old man used to live in Palmyra.

that's just funny shit.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:34:41 AM EDT
[#3]
When community oriented policing goes wrong.

Hey Chief, its really cool that you get out of the office. I like how you give back to the community by coaching and how everyone in town knows you. But maybe, just maybe, when its time to collect evidence or property for destruction, you can get a black and white to help out?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:36:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Tried or did?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:37:17 AM EDT
[#5]
It takes balls to steal ditch weed out from the chief of popo's truck

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Anybody who knows Palmyra isn't surprised by this story at all. They have a total population of around 2,500 and Chief Warren is only part time. He's otherwise a retired State Trooper and all around nice guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top