Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2010 8:04:17 AM EDT
Who would of ever thought that World of Warcraft could be so fun.. Let the alliance win winter grasp, then 15 of us keep them out of the Vault for the whole time that have it (2hrs).. The alliance hasnt had control of wintergrasp for the last 4 days.. and for that 2 hrs that they had it they couldnt get there members in for a VoA run..

Heh some times its fun to be a dick..

I even got a whisper from an alli to Please let us get in and do a VoA run..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:06:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Thank you for sharing but I have no idea WTF any of that means.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:08:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Who would of ever thought that World of Warcraft could be so fun.. Let the alliance win winter grasp, then 15 of us keep them out of the Vault for the whole time that have it (2hrs).. The alliance hasnt had control of wintergrasp for the last 4 days.. and for that 2 hrs that they had it they couldnt get there members in for a VoA run..

Nerd
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:09:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:10:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you for sharing but I have no idea WTF any of that means.

Ok in WoW there is a battle ground that is run every 2 hrs. when you have control of it (ie win the match) your faction gets access to a dungeon (for 2hrs).. We let the other team win, then blocked access to the dungeon..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#6]
awesome.  what server?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]
What happens in the dungeon?  Does it get the hose again?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#8]
I havent played WOW in a while. I wasnt a fan of the wellfare epics. I really wasnt a fan of level 61 greens in outland being worth more than my lvl 60 epics  I played it out through that expansion but I kinda got bored of it. Didnt have time for it with everyday life , work , racing , shooting and fishing etc

I played on Destromath.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:13:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
awesome.  what server?

Muradin..

We have been taking over Ironforge too.

PvP on a carebear server = total fun..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:14:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Oh man Ill need to make a macro that says "Pools closed" for the next time we do it..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:16:04 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

awesome. what server?

Muradin..

Wizard!!!!! My level 20 wizard takes out your level 19 fighter.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#14]
I was outdoors.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:17:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Were you guys giving each other cyber dutch rudders too?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Explain to those of us that have been laid, what is World of Warcraft?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:23:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:23:27 AM EDT
[#18]
WoW is like crack only for Nerds.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I was outdoors.

cool.. I was too earler in the evening.. Just finished my workout (cardio day so its 45 mins on the bike) Logged in and saw the call for WG and joined in..

Im a far cry from a fat WoW playing nerd.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Damn. The alliance is so unorganized, they can't get enough people together to kill 15 people outside VOA? They deserved everything they got.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:27:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Explain to those of us that have been laid, what is World of Warcraft?

its like Hello Kitty adventure Island with sharp objects.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:35:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Hell if you wanted to piss people off last night, I think GD was the place to be.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:38:49 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm glad you're having fun, but . . . what?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#24]
I just tried to manage my accounts and get them all on the battlenet account thing. All of them worked but one. It appears that someone has already merged it to a battlenet account?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF do I do about it?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:39:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Wow!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I just tried to manage my accounts and get them all on the battlenet account thing. All of them worked but one. It appears that someone has already merged it to a battlenet account?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF do I do about it?

Call the toll free blizz phone number, wait about 45 minutes on hold, then have them un-merge it and apply it to your account.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:51:42 AM EDT
[#27]
How the hell can you keep us out? What server are you on? Can't be Sisters since my guild would have just swooped in and laid waste (Ah- I see you're Muradin- no balls for the PvP servers eh? )

So not one VoA run could get a lok and one other into the instance? They are pussies and deserve to be locked out.

I can take 15 horde in WG with my fraking level 1 frost mage at 0 mana!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:18:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How the hell can you keep us out? What server are you on? Can't be Sisters since my guild would have just swooped in and laid waste (Ah- I see you're Muradin- no balls for the PvP servers eh? )

So not one VoA run could get a lok and one other into the instance? They are pussies and deserve to be locked out.

I can take 15 horde in WG with my fraking level 1 frost mage at 0 mana!

ya the Alli's are really weaksauce on this server.. Thinking of transfering to Grom'grol..

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:49:22 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
awesome.  what server?

Muradin..

Crazy, I have a level 80 warrior on Muradin...   Alli side.

I have quit though, as the new gf is far more entertaining at night.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
awesome.  what server?

Muradin..

I do not blame you one bit.. If I had a girl friend I would not be playing wow either.. Id have my toons up on playerauctions..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#31]
I too am a warcrack junkie, but in pretty heavy burnout atm. Anyone looking at DC Universe Online? Comes out Nov. 2.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:54:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
awesome.  what server?

Muradin..

I do not blame you one bit.. If I had a girl friend I would not be playing wow either.. Id have my toons up on playerauctions..

I got tired of the lack of new content about 4 months ago...  really slacked off playing/raiding, then met her, now I'm done till the xpac.   I'll do the new areas, level the new races up, and get my existing toons to 85, then probably quit again.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:55:58 AM EDT
[#33]
I'm lost.

Its like another language...I know they are talking, I just haven't a clue what about.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Well played OP. Well played.  lol.  

That might be the only way i could have fun in that game again.   Quit shortly after the first expansion.  Lost the motivation after doing the work for the lvl 60 epics that were junked by the lvl 61-63 greens in the outlands.  Plus our guild shattered a few times, and the bulk of them quit as well.  Was a fun group, but not much fun solo. eta: and wife aggro.  wife aggro is bad.   Oddly enough she hated wow, but didn't care if i played Eve Online.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was outdoors.

cool.. I was too earler in the evening.. Just finished my workout (cardio day so its 45 mins on the bike) Logged in and saw the call for WG and joined in..

Whatever happened to the fencing thing?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm lost.

Its like another language...I know they are talking, I just haven't a clue what about.

Same here. Is a Rosetta Stone course required before participation?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#37]

IBTL.....Political Correctness run amok and all that............
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#38]
all they needed was to get a lock in side with s summoning stone.

Fuck the alliance . Horde rules

Levee ( as in dike)  Level 80 Orc Shaman

5k gs .

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Were you guys giving each other cyber dutch rudders too?

But is your ping is to high I will not work out well for you.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:44:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Warcraft is a game were nerds pay 14 bucks a month. and all women on a server must be +300 lb and were spandex.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Never tell your wide to get in the bed room and do her daileys
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:46:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I was outdoors.

Whatever happened to the fencing thing?

starting back up on teh 27th..

during the summer its only open/calsses in teh mornings.. and I work..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Warcraft is a game were nerds pay 14 bucks a month. and all women on a server must be +300 lb and were spandex.

Funny e had 3 in our guild back in the day that could have made BOTD. Im still friends with one of them. I guess we were just lucky to have members with cute GFs that liked playing video games

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:49:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I havent played WOW in a while. I wasnt a fan of the wellfare epics. I really wasnt a fan of level 61 greens in outland being worth more than my lvl 60 epics  I played it out through that expansion but I kinda got bored of it. Didnt have time for it with everyday life , work , racing , shooting and fishing etc

I played on Destromath.

I have never played it and I am already bored with it.  And I enjoy gaming.  MMORPG's never got me.  I played Everquest for about 10 days and got so tired of dealing with ignoramii and opaque quests that I never went back.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#45]
2 80's, both were doing end game raiding. I cancelled my account around the first of this year. Just tired of it. I'm starting to miss it, just a little. I usually play like hell in the wintertime then cancel my account through the summer.

I cant even fathom how 15 Horde could lock out all the VOA runs. We'd have had more Alliance coming at you than you could have counted. Amazing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:51:00 AM EDT
[#46]
Aion > WoW.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
2 80's, both were doing end game raiding. I cancelled my account around the first of this year. Just tired of it. I'm starting to miss it, just a little. I usually play like hell in the wintertime then cancel my account through the summer.

I cant even fathom how 15 Horde could lock out all the VOA runs. We'd have had more Alliance coming at you than you could have counted. Amazing.

i guess youve never taken on Vaosan that chick is great at running a PvP raid.. Most of the group was from "Will Wipe You on Galv"

the battles were epic. a sea of red tags! if i wasnt so busy leading the charge I would of SS it..

I was number 1 for damage taken.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:59:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What happens in the dungeon?

Massage train?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:01:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What happens in the dungeon?

Massage train?

back rubs.. and i could use one right now.. my shoulder is killing me..
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:02:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i guess youve never taken on Vaosan that chick is great at running a PvP raid.. Most of the group was from "Will Wipe You on Galv"

the battles were epic. a sea of red tags! if i wasnt so busy leading the charge I would of SS it..

I was number 1 for damage taken.

It may have been a good team but 15? There would have been at a guess no less than 4 VOA teams on deck waiting to win WG. 15 aint beating 100 even if the 100 are in shitty PVE gear. It just isnt happening. Especially considering the dual talent so that it takes all of about 3 minutes tops to go from PEWPEWPVE to PEWPEWPVP.

Mad props to you for doing it though, bet it was fucking awesome.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top