Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  Last night sounded busy for the staff.

I'll miss MC4H, but some of his shit seemed to skitter pretty damn close to the edge sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 8:45:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

WAT?

This is sewious.  

You're a Wonder Pets fan, aren't you?

I LOL'd

(Spot the dads with young kids)

Wonder Pets Wonder Pets were on our way Gseries Fail is banned and there to stay.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:14:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call out thread?

Shouldn't this go into the Pit?

FWIW  I don't care either way what happens to GSeriesFal....... I have the ability to switch off and ignore without getting my panties in a twist

Hell, I don't even need a button to ignore people. Reading is a pretty voluntary, active kinda thing. Besides, he's funny and he really gets Arfcoms panties in a wad. I love reading threads he has posted in. You guys are like a bunch of high school girls with your frienemies and everything.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
If he gets lonely, I'm sure there's a certain big city thinker that he can comiserate with over a nice relaxing group jerk over the jizz bucket.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL or IBTD
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:30:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Call out thread?

Shouldn't this go into the Pit?

FWIW  I don't care either way what happens to GSeriesFal....... I have the ability to switch off and ignore without getting my panties in a twist

Hell, I don't even need a button to ignore people. Reading is a pretty voluntary, active kinda thing. Besides, he's funny and he really gets Arfcoms panties in a wad. I love reading threads he has posted in. You guys are like a bunch of high school girls with your frienemies and everything.

?????

Who said anything about the ignore button?

Read it / Don't read it..... it's just an opinion.   As long as it's within the CoC who cares.

Personally I don't have an issue with GSF or MC4H...... or anyone for that matter.  There are more imoortant things in life.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:33:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll miss MC4H, but some of his shit seemed to skitter pretty damn close to the edge sometimes.

So does arfcom_bob's, he's still here

I'll actually miss reading  MC4H posts.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:33:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Did he ever find anything to spend his $160000 one thousand six hundred dollars on?

The endless possibilities have been making me restless.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Did he ever find anything to spend his $160000 one thousand six hundred dollars on?

The endless possibilities have been making me restless.

I told him to hire a maid to clean his bucket and KY filled apartment...

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Call out thread.  IBTL
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#11]
tagged for later
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:53:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck that shit.  I love GSeriesFAL threads.  The guy is a GD legend - and DSMD definitely started it.

I hope they both make it back from their virtual exile.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Who?  

This

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

WTF happened to MC4H?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF happened to MC4H?

He fent
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 10:12:42 AM EDT
[#16]
coc
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top