Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/13/2002 8:09:44 PM EDT
We all get that feeling after a while... Why am I here.... I gota get another job.... Well today I got a partial answer. Just walked in from work, checked the mail and there it was ... the hospital bill. First.... My daughter( 2 years old ) was recently in the hospital for about 2 1/2 weeks. She is doing alot better now, actually you would never know anything was wrong the way she is tearing up stuff now.. [:)] Cook Childrens in FTW was exellent... great staff didnt feel like a patient at all. Ok heres the deal like I said the bill came in today and was kinda expecting to pay something out of pocket other that the $35 emergancy copay. So I stare at it for about an hour not really wanting to open it cause I really didnt want to see the amount owed. grand total $20,543 yup $20,543...< let me break that down for you.. about 24 post ban AR15's about 17 prebans about 4 M16's about 51 suppresors... you get the idea... > amount due.......[b] $0.00 [/b] !!!! I just gotta give a thumbs up to my employer and the insurance comp.. Thank You Cingular and United Health Care... total monthly insurance dues.... 7.50 a month.. [beer] Well got that out of my system... G'night
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:15:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:23:25 PM EDT
Top Top