Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:36:00 AM EDT
[#1]
In his defense, he did say "probably". That means its an indirect, and not a direct approach to bringing family into it.

Besides, where do you get off by knowingly pissing people off...intentionally pushing peoples' buttons? It blows my mind to know that people like you own firearms.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
In his defense, he did say "probably". That means its an indirect, and not a direct approach to bringing family into it.

Besides, where do you get off by knowingly pissing people off...intentionally pushing peoples' buttons? It blows my mind to know that people like you own firearms.

Actually I am more concerned that anyone that owns firearms would have so little control over their anger and emotions that their "Buttons" can be pushed from reading something on the internet
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 1:49:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually I am more concerned that anyone that owns firearms would have so little control over their anger and emotions that their "Buttons" can be pushed from reading something on the internet

I think its more that people use the internet as some kind of shield that allows them to be complete twats with almost zero reprecussion, and the anger comes from not being able to punish the offender.

I think this quote is most appropriate in this case:

"Imaginary pains are by far the most real we suffer, since we feel a constant need for them and invent them because there is no way of doing without them." - E.M. Cioran
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:25:20 AM EDT
[#4]
DontShootMyDog & GseriesFal accounts locked
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top