Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I always miss the truly insane threads.

Aimless, what thread was that??

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1088760&page=1

There was a "fuck muslims" thread earlier and two spin offs where a few other guys did the staff suicide thing.

Hasn't happened as much recently but guys get all wound up at muslims, blacks, used to be clinton and decide to go batshit here. I suppose their wives are sick of hearing them bitch?

Yeah, I know he's a nice, generous helpful guy; but does anyone REALLY think that THIS TIME he won't do it again.

I'll get e-mails for a year after this because I was the dummy who was on the site when it happened. "He says he got thrown off because he called Pelosi a cunt" etc

He wasn't the cause of all that. I seen some actual name calling and I don't see their account being locked. He just has some opinions. You have the power to edit his thread and give him a warning but you didn't, you just banned him. I've seen you guys edit peoples threads when they made a mistake. You just give special attention to certain people?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am so dissapointed in this forum right now. Someone has a belief and they should get banned for it? EXP gets a free pass with all the bullshit he spews he riles up TONS more people compared to what MC4H does but MC4H gets banned because he answered back a question? Pure bullshit.

Where did he break the rules? did you report it? There are a few people who I think are disruptive and who personally I think should be removed, but generally speaking if they are not breaking the rules....

I couldn't report you locked the thread!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
what's the obvious bullshit that's pissing everyone off?

It just seems like the thing to do I guess.

To quote an earlier thread "What we really need is more running from saber toothed tiger to put life in perspective."

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read the rules, red button on the upper right hand side. Getting pissed (or drunk) doesn't mean you can act like a child. "I was REALLY REALLY angry so I thought the rules did not apply."

Yup, read those....There on the upper right....I don't drink, just making an observation...

I would guess a few of the 'staff suicides" tonight were probably hitting the sauce.

Any "big names" go off the deep end?

Mrclean4hire, he hoped that all homosexuals get ass cancer, eye cancer, ass cancer again then he wants to fuck them, among a few other gems. He has been warned, locked or removed from General Discussion a total of 7 times with at least one previous "this is your last chance" and the 6th one was a week ago. I think he may have used up all his "Oh but he's such a nice guy" pardons.

I am as guilty as anyone else on staff for letting some people go that far, but after that many attempts to get people to cut it out, come on.

That sucks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:15:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I am so dissapointed in this forum right now. Someone has a belief and they should get banned for it? EXP gets a free pass with all the bullshit he spews he riles up TONS more people compared to what MC4H does but MC4H gets banned because he answered back a question? Pure bullshit.

Where did he break the rules? did you report it? There are a few people who I think are disruptive and who personally I think should be removed, but generally speaking if they are not breaking the rules....  

having unpopular opinions or being contrary isn't against the rules, saying all homosexuals should get butt cancerx2, eye cancer, get fucked and all die is. It's not like MrC is an 18 year old kid either.

dare i ask ?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Bah I really liked the guy and thought he had some good opinions. I've seen some other people with worse attitudes and CoC violations then him and their asses are still on here. It won't be the same without him. He was a stand up guy and didn't mind telling it like it is.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:16:21 PM EDT
[#7]
You Mods and Staff have a hard job. I wouldn't really want it. I could only do it if I had no jurisdiction in GD.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:16:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:16:53 PM EDT
[#9]
His name was MrClean4Hire.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#10]
im a mc4h fan too but this wont go well as the last one for another member didnt either
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this place taking regulatory cues from Obama or what? Eventually you'll ban anyone with a personality (you know so we all conform and all), and people won't come here anymore. People come here to be entertained.  Mr.Clean was definately entertaining and made YOUR site more enjoyable. Shit, that guy was free advertising for y'all... Fuck, is this site taking itself SOOO seriously that you're gonna ban a guy for getting a little "out of bounds?" Why the fuck do you think people come here? For serious commentary, to see the FoxNews quotes?? Hell no, it's to laugh...You all need to relax..

So Aimless, is bitching against the COC (the red button in the upper right), also?

I guess i'll find out...

Out of bounds for the 8th time. We aren't babysitters, at some point an adult man can reasonably be expected, after numerous warnings,  to know that he either has to comply with the rules or pay the consequences. Sorry but this site is not run by Obama, you can't misbehave over and over  

I don't know about that. Obama sure seems like to hold the whip back when someone does something he doesn't like.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:18:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:19:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:23:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Is this place taking regulatory cues from Obama or what? Eventually you'll ban anyone with a personality (you know so we all conform and all), and people won't come here anymore. People come here to be entertained.  Mr.Clean was definately entertaining and made YOUR site more enjoyable. Shit, that guy was free advertising for y'all... Fuck, is this site taking itself SOOO seriously that you're gonna ban a guy for getting a little "out of bounds?" Why the fuck do you think people come here? For serious commentary, to see the FoxNews quotes?? Hell no, it's to laugh...You all need to relax..

So Aimless, is bitching against the COC (the red button in the upper right), also?

I guess i'll find out...

Out of bounds for the 8th time. We aren't babysitters, at some point an adult man can reasonably be expected, after numerous warnings,  to know that he either has to comply with the rules or pay the consequences. Sorry but this site is not run by Obama, you can't misbehave over and over  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:23:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

There was a "fuck muslims" thread earlier and two spin offs where a few other guys did the staff suicide thing.

Hasn't happened as much recently but guys get all wound up at muslims, blacks, used to be clinton and decide to go batshit here. I suppose their wives are sick of hearing them bitch?

Yeah, I know he's a nice, generous helpful guy; but does anyone REALLY think that THIS TIME he won't do it again.

I'll get e-mails for a year after this because I was the dummy who was on the site when it happened. "He says he got thrown off because he called Pelosi a cunt" etc

He wasn't the cause of all that. I seen some actual name calling and I don't see their account being locked. He just has some opinions. You have the power to edit his thread and give him a warning but you didn't, you just banned him. I've seen you guys edit peoples threads when they made a mistake. You just give special attention to certain people?
MrC got special treatment, he should have been removed from the site, oh maybe on the 3, 4, 5, 6th time? He's up with only two other people (that I can think of) for having the longest record of Coc violations on the site and not being permanently removed.  

I have warned him, I have warned him again, I have told him "oh this is your last time, others have warned, we have locked him and unlocked, thrown him out of general discussion and let him back in.

Yeah I know, still sucks. With everything going on though can you blame him. I've seen him pull out of alot of things but one can only take so much. Especially with everything going on. Emotions sometimes overthrow self control. With the way things are going in the world can you blame him?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:25:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I have warned him, I have warned him again, I have told him "oh this is your last time, others have warned, we have locked him and unlocked, thrown him out of general discussion and let him back in.

So you're saying there's a chance?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess i'll find out...

So, we have the "Bear Pit" that has fewer rules and doesn't get much real use.. Have y'all ever thought about making a room (Hmm..GD?), with fewer restrictions..less regulation? Is that even a possibility? I'm not talking about Nazi/Al Queda recruiting or talking about breaking he law, but maybe more of a hands off approach - if you don't like it get the fuck out sort of deal...

That, or ban anyone with a fucking personality....

there are already entire websites where people can talk about how much they hate gays and blacks.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:26:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

'Dean Wormer, do you think you might give us one more chance?'
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess i'll find out...

So, we have the "Bear Pit" that has fewer rules and doesn't get much real use.. Have y'all ever thought about making a room (Hmm..GD?), with fewer restrictions..less regulation? Is that even a possibility? I'm not talking about Nazi/Al Queda recruiting or talking about breaking he law, but maybe more of a hands off approach - if you don't like it get the fuck out sort of deal...

there are already entire websites where people can talk about how much they hate gays and blacks.

he never said he hated gays or blacks, nice try putting words into someones mouth especially when they're not here to defend themselves. What a sport.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:26:34 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

MrC got special treatment, he should have been removed from the site, oh maybe on the 3, 4, 5, 6th time? He's up with only two other people (that I can think of) for having the longest record of Coc violations on the site and not being permanently removed.  

Yeah I know, still sucks. With everything going on though can you blame him. I've seen him pull out of alot of things but one can only take so much. Especially with everything going on. Emotions sometimes overthrow self control. With the way things are going in the world can you blame him?
I thought conservatives were above the part in red? Only liberals run on emotions right?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:26:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:27:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Now who is going to slap guidos and yell at old ladies?  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:28:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Probably because they were:

Racist
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:28:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Do I have anything on my record? I got a PM from a mod once, back when I first signed up, when I suggested "Wait 7 years, then burn their house down" in response to someone's thread about a petty dispute. Not sure if that was an official strike, or if that was just a "Hey, you can't say stuff like that."
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:28:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought conservatives were above the part in red?

Everyone has a line in the sand somewhere. The only ones who don't are pussys. Read some George Washington books.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I can't believe you gave him all those chances.  I call one dipshit a cocksmoker and I get locked and threatened with permaban...even after I gave you that neckrub..

ETA:  If you think 'Merca is so fucking weak that it can be brought down by cornholing bung rangers then you got deeper issues.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:29:34 PM EDT
[#28]
MC4H got his pee-pee smacked again?

This is my surprised face ->
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:30:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Racist

I hate you. I hate you so much. All I can say about you is nothing but CoC violations and you do this purposely to try and get someone banned. If anyone deserves to be banned it's you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:30:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:31:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not likely. I suppose if somehow by some miracle we knew he wouldn't do it again, but seriously, as much as I, and a lot of you guys, like him, who believes that?

Is he banned from all of AR15 or just GD? and if just GD can you do the same to EXP?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:32:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Not likely. I suppose if somehow by some miracle we knew he wouldn't do it again, but seriously, as much as I, and a lot of you guys, like him, who believes that?

me
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:32:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Racist

Mods/Staff seriously ban this guy.
All he does is troll troll troll. Trolling in against the COC right? He pulls this all the time-
"

7.) Posting topics or discussions that do the site or community harm.
More specifically creating topics meant to disrupt the site's day to day
management, disrupt member's resources, or disrupt the ability for the
site to function normally."
And a bit of this-

"

6.) Attacking or insulting a person in an effort to elicit a negative
response
. You have a right to disagree, but please do so in a respectful
manner."

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do I have anything on my record? I got a PM from a mod once, back when I first signed up, when I suggested "Wait 7 years, then burn their house down" in response to someone's thread about a petty dispute. Not sure if that was an official strike, or if that was just a "Hey, you can't say stuff like that."

No––nothing on your account.  It takes a lot . . .
Whew.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:33:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Whats funny is I had that exact same conversation with a coworker at work today and she resorted to namecalling and then calling me a closed minded homophobic.
I explained to her....ahh fuck it.
I don't want to get started. This shit pisses me off enough as it is.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess i'll find out...

Leg humping is fun huh?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe on Good Friday the mob can pick one person to unban.

I vote for that kid who wrote the scifi stories, then got banned for a poop thread.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he never said he hated gays or blacks, nice try putting words into someones mouth especially when they're not here to defend themselves. What a sport.

"Why do I as a white hetrosexual God believing American male have to put up with these shitstains on the asscrack of society?"

"The problems are brown people"

"I hope they all get cancer of teh ass and eyes and ass, fuck them all."

Like I said, there are entire websites for shit like that...
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:35:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I guess i'll find out...

Brown people is not an acceptable alternative.....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Racist

You all ban Mr. Clean, but this guy is still here.....What a fucking joke....So what, you can call pretty much everyone a racist, all the time and that's cool right?

Excellent....
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:36:34 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Maybe on Good Friday the mob can pick one person to unban.

I vote for that kid who wrote the scifi stories, then got banned for a poop thread.

I do miss Swindle1984

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:38:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Racist

You all ban Mr. Clean, but this guy is still here.....What a fucking joke....So what, you can call pretty much everyone a racist, all the time and that's cool right?

Excellent....
It was a thread attacking Muslims right?

or was it something else?

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:38:59 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Racist

You all ban Mr. Clean, but this guy is still here.....What a fucking joke....

Not the same thing.

You don't have to take the bait.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:39:32 PM EDT
[#48]
i got a warning once which was completely bull.  Was told that it was "removed."  Another one was something I accepted was wrong.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Racism and religious intolerance in GD....say it isnt so....................
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Racist

You all ban Mr. Clean, but this guy is still here.....What a fucking joke....

Not the same thing.

You don't have to take the bait.

Nevermind I thought it was the thread attackin muslims I know nothing of the Mr. Clean thread. I retract my statement.

Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top