Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Originally Posted By Raizo_Sekai:
on camera?

slap on rest?

No, they slapped on his awake.

slapped on his motion

awake/sleep
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:33:04 PM EDT
I heard that he got his widdle feelings hurt and actually sued the agency for allowing that video get out. I have not heard how that went or if it even made it to trial.

He's a total Puss
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:05:00 PM EDT
He got a raise and a new company car
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:06:22 PM EDT
My money is on "he went to the hospital."
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:06:41 PM EDT
Last I heard he was working as an Animal Control officer
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:09:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:12:00 PM EDT by vengarr]
He sued and won a pretty good settlement from the DEA over it. That tape was seized by the DEA and then released by someone in the DEA, he claimed that allowing that tape out ruined his chances of doing undercover work and made him look foolish and such.

Link to the suit

He was suspended for 5 days also.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:13:16 PM EDT
I still think the whole thing was staged by a "guns are evil" group. Just before he rehilsters, he locks the slide back and walks off camera-exactly what I would do to have someone else verify that my gun was loaded with blanks to stage an "accident" for the purposes of a safety demonstration. Maybe the "lawsuit" was staged as well to justify an early pension.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:15:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By vengarr:
He sued and won a pretty good settlement from the DEA over it. That tape was seized by the DEA and then released by someone in the DEA, he claimed that allowing that tape out ruined his chances of doing undercover work and made him look foolish and such.

Link to the suit

He was suspended for 5 days also.

What a country.You do something stupid and you come out with a fat settlement.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:16:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Dravur:
I heard that he got his widdle feelings hurt and actually sued the agency for allowing that video get out. I have not heard how that went or if it even made it to trial.

He's a total Puss

Yeah, he said it ruined his career.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:18:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By WayneD:

He's a total Puss

As well it should have. A ND in a clearing barrel in one thing. But in a classroom full of children.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:18:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:23:17 PM EDT by RedDane]

Originally Posted By vengarr:

Oh yes, I agree that it made him look foolish alright!! Whom, exactly goes in front of a classroom and a) removes a weapon from the holster b) acts like a complete tool by swaggering around with a raid shirt, badge and attitude and c) wants to complain to the school teacher/principal after he has an ND? DEA employees like to keep a low profile for obvious reasons and this worked into a HUGE no-no (at least the administration demands it, and sensible employees know it).

He's right - it plastered his face all around the world so that everyone knows who he is now, it also made him look like a complete dickhead.

The word is that they don't like to talk about him as he is a laughingstock & source of chagrin. Plus, the other agencies like to give the DEA kids shit over the incident

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:18:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:21:02 PM EDT by weptek911]
Originally Posted By Raizo_Sekai:
So what happened to the DEA Agents who shot himself in the leg

on camera?

slap on rest?

Why do you want to know? Did you share the same English teacher?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:23:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/9/2010 3:38:50 PM EDT by WayneD]
Originally Posted By Miles_Urbanus:
Originally Posted By WayneD:

He's a total Puss

As well it should have. A ND in a clearing barrel in one thing. But in a classroom full of children.

Oh, I agree, I was laughing because he sued. But now I see he won, so it's not really funny anymore.
Top Top