Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2002 6:22:32 PM EDT
OK, I've got buddies who have done the standard Dutch Oven (Pulling the blankets over your heads and ripping a loud, stinky one), the ill placed or unwelcome facial and one who was having first time anal with a unexperienced chick and pulled out with a pebble.

So what is your funniest/embarassing moment?

I remember back in High School my friends parents were gone for a weekend, so naturally I stayed over with our respective girlfriends. Anyway we were in the basement on the couch, her on top. It being summer it was kinda warm, even at night and especially when getting some. Anyway I reach around her back, her holding me around my neck, and stand up and walk upstair with her. Get to the kitchen, lean her against the wall still hanging on and grab a coke out of the fridge. I asker her "Want one?" She says "No" so I head back down to the couch with her. Of course we have been "in play" the entire time.

Finally she says "I can't believe you just did that." I said "Hey I asked you if you wanted one." And resumed. I played it straight faced but laughed my ass off for a month over that one. She took it well and even found it "kinda" funny but more embarrassing. Secretly I think she liked me cause I pulled that kind of crap.

So what's your best one?
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#1]
woman is providing BJ fun. It slips out and presses up against a nostril. Her nostril is filled with fluid. Laughing gets you in trouble.

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 7:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]
The G.D. really isn't my thing but I'm betting this one violates 2d [i](if not already probably soon will)[/i].  If I'm wrong it'll be unlocked but I'll let higher powers make that call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top