Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 8:50:41 AM EDT
Please know that in the next 24-48hrs, there may be a few new servicemember's names added to the list on icasualties.org.

Is it worth it? If you could see some of the threat reporting over here, you may not think it is such a cool idea.

It's royally pissing off our extremist adversaries.

That is all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I might have to hop a flight to help provide security for my brothers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#2]
That's funny, this is the first time in U.S. history I've ever heard of our strategy for military success being to appease the enemy and try not to upset them too bad.

We've sent our military there to destroy our enemies.  It's way past time for everyone to get off the fence and pick a side.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Despite what the MSM says, the Taliban can only manage to kill a few guys at a time. We still kill more of them, and they aren't even close to pushing us out, they aint even making a dent on us.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Please know that in the next 24-48hrs, there may be a few new servicemember's names added to the list on icasualties.org.

Is it worth it? If you could see some of the threat reporting over here, you may not think it is such a cool idea.

It's royally pissing off our extremist adversaries.

That is all.

Is our freedom worth it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:07 AM EDT
[#5]
you do realize that the radicals that inspire these subhuman terrorist fucks will just lie and say we burned them? they do already, they make up lies to inspire, it's what assholes like them do..
burning a koran, not burning a koran, doesn't matter
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]
The 1st Amendment doesn't have an asterick.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a bit in the middle on this one.

I don't like book burning and all, but I think many are clueless about the nature of our adversary, or at least act clueless due to PCness or fear.

I kinda want to ID the crazies who go into a rage over this sorta thing.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 8:56:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's try to limit the number of threads on the same topic, please
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top