Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 8:52:35 PM EDT
They just don't make enough good zombie films.  Zombieland was ok, but too much comedy to be a good survival zombie film.  This one I am having high hopes of though.  Michael Madsen is a fuckin bad ass in his movies. Here is the article

.Summer 2010 is proving to be a busy season for Verdi Corrente Productions (VCP). Just one month after filming wrapped on their first feature Inkubus, VCP has started pre-production on Loosies and just announced plans for Infected.

Like Inkubus before it, Infected will be written and directed by Glenn Ciano. Writing alongside Ciano will be newcomer Robert Rotondo Jr. The cast thus far includes a couple VCP favorites. Just two weeks after signing on for Loosies, Michael Madsen was announced as the star of Infected. Madsen adds instant credibility to the project due to his memorable roles in such classics as Reservoir Dogs, Thelma and Louise, Sin City and Kill Bill. Starring along with Madsen will be Cranston, Rhode Island native Tom DeNucci who also stars in Inkubus and Loosies.

Like the name might imply, Infected is a horror/zombie movie. The film centers around a father (Madsen) and son (DeNucci) who must fight for survival when their small hunting group becomes infected with a virus originating from the deer that they have killed and consumed. This “infection” causes Terry (Madsen) and Andrew’s (DeNucci) friends to become homicidal and violent with an insatiable cannibalistic attitude. Father and son are forced to relinquish old friendships as their former hunting buddies become infected.

http://www.examiner.com/entertainment-in-providence/michael-madsen-gets-infected

For more information on Infected, you can visit the film's site. Look for casting updates in the upcoming weeks.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know who Michael Madson is.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Ever seen reservoir dogs?, I believe he is mr white.. The fucked up guy that cuts off the cops ear and tortures him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Ever seen reservoir dogs?, I believe he is mr white.. The fucked up guy that cuts off the cops ear and tortures him.

Ah, okay. Cool I guess.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ah, okay. Cool I guess.

Mr blonde I mean.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top