User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I do have to admit, the blue helmets and white vehicles would make it easier to see them coming.
Kind of like the british wearing red during the revolutionary war.

Huh. *crosses blue PMAGs and planned blue AR off the list of potential SHTF guns*

Don't want to be mistaken for our would be overseers, if they invade are invited in by BHO.

ETA:  corrected.

i'm pretty sure he would throw the doors open if they showed up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone else find it...um...disturbing to have a group of people going to some mountain retreat in Austria to plan global governance? Am I the only one who finds that creepy?

Ugh. Where have I heard that before?

I'm rather surprised at you guys, missing the mark completely like that!

Sigh, maybe I'm just showing my age.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:57:02 AM EDT
[#3]
That article scared the crap out of me when I read it.  Creepy indeed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:04:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Don't worry about the UN. the only things they are good at are embezzling, plundering and raping the local women, they suck at fighting and I am sure the local boy scout troop could run them out of the country in about two days.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:07:50 AM EDT
[#5]
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same...So help me, God.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:13:29 AM EDT
[#6]
One of our ambassadors told the UN sic"I'll be at the dock to wave goodbye when you leave"  If we could have a national referendum on getting out of the UN we would.  None of our leaders have ever had the backbone to stand up to them.  John Bolton did but he's out now.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top