Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I liked that documentary he narrated on prison rape....

"...that was the longest night of Andy's life...."
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:21:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I like listening to the man talk.
He and James Earl Jones have commanding voices and an eloquent manner of speaking.

Agreed, he's very pleasant to listen to.  I love it when he narrates!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:22:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I hate his narrations.

Not because i have a problem with him but because i like narrators to be anonymous ad when i hear his voice i am forced to picture him telling me the story rather than having the narration just seem like background.

You mean you don't want your black grandfather telling you the story?  I've adopted Morgan Freeman, he's my black grandfather now and he reads the best stories.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Morgan Freeman sounds fine to me. I have no problems understanding him.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like listening to the man talk.

He and James Earl Jones have commanding voices and an eloquent manner of speaking.

+1 I think he is an excellent narrator

He is, but check out Farce of the Penguins, narrated by Samuel L Jackson.  It kind of makes fun of Freeman and let's Jackson be, well.....Jackson.  It's a fucking riot.  

I'M FREEZING MY NUTS OFF!!

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:56:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think it is just you.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:54:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Haha, Family Guy even did a thing about a fake movie called "The Narator".  It was just Morgan Freeman sitting in a chair reading from a script about wha tit is like to be a narator.  I wish I could find the video.  Pretty funny stuff.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Freeman is my second favorite narrator behind Sam Elliot.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top