Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 6:22:12 PM EDT
Do they honor posted ammo prices or do they raise the price after you order?-I have heard of certain other companies calling and saying "Sorry, the price has gone up". The reason I ask is they have Herters .223 ammo for $3.00/box, but a friend of mine was at the Owatonna store today and the same ammo was $5.99. Might order some, but not going to bother if they're likely to call me with a price change.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:23:40 PM EDT
If you bring the online price to their attention, they will honor it in store. At least they did for me.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:24:24 PM EDT
Cabela's is usually pretty good about honoring prices. Heck, I ordered a smoker from them last year that had just gone off sale on the website the day before I ordered and the person on the live chat help actually hooked me up with the sale price even though it was my own fault for waiting. It was 25% off, so it saved me quite a bit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:24:25 PM EDT
Their store prices don't always match the online prices. In either direction.

Sometimes the stores offer sale prices on an item that you won't find online either.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:37:16 PM EDT
Ok, thanks. Is this ammo the same stuff as Wolf and Tula, or is it a different load? It seems the cheapest load is something different every week.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:08:06 PM EDT
Top Top