Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 1:31:36 PM EDT
OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:

September 7, 2010

NOTICE OF COMMITTEE HEARING
The Senate Committee on the Judiciary has scheduled a hearing entitled "Firearms in Commerce: Assessing the Need for Reform in the Federal Regulatory Process" for Tuesday, September 14, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. in Room 226 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.

By order of the Chairman.

http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=4771

Did a search, did not see anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:35:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you imagine the retardery you would witness if you could be a fly on the wall at that meeting?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:35:53 PM EDT
[#2]
You can probably assume that an article posted up yesterday and dealing with both Democrats AND Guns will have been posted on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, first I have heard about this today.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:37:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:37:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did a search, did not see anything.

How?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:37:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I hope schumer and feinswine start spewing their gun grabbing retardedness and C-Span broadcasts it all over the nation. If obunger and eric holder can make a cameo appearance and add their 2 cents, it'd be even better.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Committee Members

The Democrapic side of the Commitee reads like a who's who of gun-grabbing wack-jobs.

Y'all are registered to vote, I hope......

ETA: I wonder where Al Franken got his JD? How the hell is he qualified to be on the Judiciary anything?.....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:40:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I honestly couldn't think of a better way to seal the (D)'s fate than to screw with guns right before an election.

There's no way they are that stupid.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Let these assholes have their hearing.  

Nothing will come of it.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:45:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh for fucks sake..

What does this make, 3 or 4 on the first page alone?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:37:30 PM EDT
[#11]
The lame duck dums are now talking gun control.  Another nail in their coffin
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:45:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Wasn't it already pointed out in one of the other threads that the bill in question is actually and NRA backed pro-gun bill?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Just wanna see where this goes......
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:49:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You can probably assume that an article posted up yesterday and dealing with both Democrats AND Guns will have been posted on Arfcom.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:06:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I honestly couldn't think of a better way to seal the (D)'s fate than to screw with guns right before an election.

There's no way they are that stupid.

No there isn't. They're not stupid, they're smart and evil.

This isn't about what to do before the election.

This about what to do after they get their asses kicked the election, and before they hand over power in 2011.

Expect the lame duck dems to ram through every fucking communist scheme they've dreamed about for years.

It's going to be ugly.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:09:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm sure they will be decide to abolish the ATF.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:14:56 PM EDT
[#17]
here's an update from NRA-ILA
http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=6016

looks like this is a good thing, they are going to hold a hearing on S.941, which is a bill to reform the BATFE.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:46:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

looks like this is a good thing, they are going to hold a hearing on S.941, which is a bill to reform the BATFE.

yeah, democrats talking about new gun laws is always good.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:49:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm sure they will be decide to abolish the ATF.

And hand over the regulation to "a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as our current military....

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:53:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

and thank GOD they are going to allow film studios to import new machineguns!!!!!! HOORAY!
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:13:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and thank GOD they are going to allow film studios to import new machineguns!!!!!! HOORAY!

I'll assume that a $300 filing fee with intuit and maybe 2 weeks later you can be a delaware based film studio. Be sure you offer your educational movie on the joys of machine gun ownership for free on youtube for the rest of us.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top