Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet if the entire world stopped caring, and thus, stopped covering this, he wouldn't go through with it. He is an attention whore who has managed to troll the entire world.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 6:11:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow you people scare the shit out of me!! What’s next we start hanging us some God less Jews? Or do we just make them nigers and spicks back as are slaves!!

People let’s remember that if you are religious person are Bible does not tell use to take care of problems this way does it? Are 1st Amendment says we have the right to are religion! Did you know back in the 1770’s Jewish people where not thought of being worthy of being free me! Why because they are not Christens! How are we any different than the Nazis that burned books that killed people because of their religion? We are no better than they are! Do we all remember are parents saying “Just because  _____ does it does not mean you should do it!”

Yes people over in the middle east burn are flag do unspeakable things to dead Americans! I agree these acts just piss me off I hate them for doing it. I think they should die a painful death and have it taped then placed on YouTube for the world to see and laugh at!! Yet know how I’m I any better then what I hate? What can I say “They did it first!” “It was coming to them.”  What?  Ask yourself  these are my actions any better than the ones I hate?

Just before I get some boot who tries giving me the whole I been there speech please say it because I know where I have been and what I have done.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:20:28 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy burnt one last year. Why all the fuss now?

The action starts at about 3:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_dOWfojCFg
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CAIRO – The Quran is the most sacred object in the daily lives of Muslims and burning it would be considered an offense against God.

Islam teaches that the holy book is the direct word of God, received by the Prophet Muhammad through the angel Gabriel, and it defines the belief and conduct for followers of the religion.

The Quran is so important in the faith that Islamic teaching spells out how it should be handled, including directing anyone who touches it to be in a state of ritual purity. To properly dispose of a Quran, Muslims burn it or bury it, so God's word cannot be defiled.

Concern about Muslim sensitivities has prompted the White House, religious leaders and others to call on the leader of a small Florida church that espouses anti-Islam philosophy, the Rev. Terry Jones, to call off a threat to burn copies of the Quran on Sept. 11.

The Quran was considered a miracle because Muhammad — who was illiterate — was chosen by God to convey his final message to humanity over a period of 23 years, according to Islamic beliefs.

Muhammad's companions memorized the Quran and wrote it down. It was only made in its current form in a collection of 114 Surras, or verses, after the prophet's death in 632.

The Quran to Muslims is the final word of God after a series of revelations, starting with Adam, going through Abraham, Moses and Jesus and ending with Muhammad.

"Muslims believe the Quran is the divine word of God, in letter and meaning," Abdel-Moeti Bayoumi, a religious scholar at Cairo's prominent Islamic Al-Azhar University, said. "If a human burns the revealed word of God, this would be considered the gravest crime for all Muslims."

This should make things very interesting!  
EDIT:  Info via yahoo news

"Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."
Qur'an:9:112 "The Believers fight in Allah's Cause, they slay and are slain, kill and are killed."
Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."
Ishaq:325 "Muslims, fight in Allah's Cause. Stand firm and you will prosper. Help the Prophet, obey him, give him your allegiance, and your religion will be victorious."
Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."
Qur'an:8:39 "So fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief [non-Muslims]) and all submit to the religion of Allah alone (in the whole world)."
Ishaq:324 "He said, 'Fight them so that there is no more rebellion, and religion, all of it, is for Allah only. Allah must have no rivals.'"

Qur'an 48:11 "The desert Arabs who lagged behind [in fighting] will say to you (Muhammad): 'We were engaged in (looking after) our flocks and our families.' We have prepared for them a Blazing Fire!"
Qur'an 48:17 "There is no blame for the blind, nor is it a sin for the lame, nor on one ill if he joins not in the fighting. But he who retreats, (Allah) will punish him with a painful doom."
Qur'an 9:44 "Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day do not ask for an exemption from fighting with your goods and persons. And Allah knows well those who do their duty."

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top