Quoted:

WATERMELOWNED

One free internets awarded.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Physics can  be a real bitch sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:42:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Anyone else wondering HOW that happened? She appears to release the melon in the cradle (for lack of the proper term) of the slingshot. How does it gain momentum AND get caught on the backside of the cradle to come back to her?

I am assuming it slips out of the cradle at about the mid point and the bands propel the cradle past the melon to catch it a split second later. Amazing, the odds of that happening have to be a billion to one.

Imagine if they were using something harder than a melon, it would've been curtains for her.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Wile E. would have been proud of that.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:48:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone else wondering HOW that happened? She appears to release the melon in the cradle (for lack of the proper term) of the catapult. How does it gain momentum AND get caught on the backside of the cradle to come back to her?

I am assuming it slips out of the cradle at about the mid point and the bands propel the cradle past the melon to catch it a split second later. Amazing, the odds of that happening have to be a billion to one.

Imagine if they were using something harder than a melon, it would've been curtains for her.

I'm guessing that because the bands were so close together, the thing just flipped around during the millisecond of slack time.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:50:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I would slingshot my cock into that blond almost as hard.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:56:31 AM EDT
[#8]
i'd play with her melons

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Back... and to the left

I love her partner though, "you have to finish"
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I would slingshot my cock into that blond almost as hard.

You stay classy, ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:09:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

she got fucking nailed

This will be the ONLY exciting thing ever seen on The Amazing Race.

Im glad to have seen this, now I don't have to watch the show.

BTW...Same reason I watched Jersey Shore was to see Snooki get sucker-punched. Now Im almost addicted to that damned show.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top