Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 10:29:45 AM EDT
and a person in ACU's is in the front row of the group sitting behind the President...

I thought if it was not a unit function you were not allowed to attend political rallies or speeches in uniform....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
and a person in ACU's is in the front row of the group sitting behind the President...

I thought if it was not a unit function you were not allowed to attend political rallies or speeches in uniform....

Did you see a unit ID?  It could just be one of the liberal/progressive ARFCOMMER's that are popping up left and right.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:38:34 AM EDT
[#2]
no Unit Id he is to the right as you are looking at the screen...no close-up....but they are in Parma Ohio...so I am thinking reservist or NG
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#3]
There are always several in uniform for every state of the union address I've seen.

It's not like he's some random politician, he's the president.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:06:33 AM EDT
[#4]
CIC > Politician
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:07:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These are political rallies.... Thus I believe that they are not allowed to attend in uniform.   If the POTUS was addressing them in the role of CIC, then it is obviously different.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

These are political rallies.... Thus I believe that they are not allowed to attend in uniform.   If the POTUS was addressing them in the role of CIC, then it is obviously different.

that's what I thought...This was not  CIC address but a Political Rally on Financial issues
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:13:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh, is it time for the daily campaign speech already?

How did I almost miss it?

Someday maybe this guy will get elected... then what will he do?

Probably go play golf.

L

A

T

E

R

S

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:14:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You are correct, and said person is incorrect and in violation of UCMJ.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top