Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2010 10:29:45 AM EDT
and a person in ACU's is in the front row of the group sitting behind the President...

I thought if it was not a unit function you were not allowed to attend political rallies or speeches in uniform....
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:36:32 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BURN:
and a person in ACU's is in the front row of the group sitting behind the President...

I thought if it was not a unit function you were not allowed to attend political rallies or speeches in uniform....

Did you see a unit ID? It could just be one of the liberal/progressive ARFCOMMER's that are popping up left and right.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:38:34 AM EDT
no Unit Id he is to the right as you are looking at the screen...no close-up....but they are in Parma Ohio...so I am thinking reservist or NG
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:05:41 AM EDT
There are always several in uniform for every state of the union address I've seen.

It's not like he's some random politician, he's the president.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:06:33 AM EDT
CIC > Politician
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:07:35 AM EDT

These are political rallies.... Thus I believe that they are not allowed to attend in uniform. If the POTUS was addressing them in the role of CIC, then it is obviously different.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:09:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Thunder900:

These are political rallies.... Thus I believe that they are not allowed to attend in uniform. If the POTUS was addressing them in the role of CIC, then it is obviously different.

that's what I thought...This was not CIC address but a Political Rally on Financial issues
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:13:18 AM EDT
Oh, is it time for the daily campaign speech already?

How did I almost miss it?

Someday maybe this guy will get elected... then what will he do?

Probably go play golf.

L
A
T
E
R
S

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:14:21 AM EDT

You are correct, and said person is incorrect and in violation of UCMJ.

Top Top