Gunner says to hell with it all

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:53:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Good looking pup!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:56:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:25:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Nice lookin' dag ya got there, and smart too!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:31:58 AM EDT
[#5]
My girl doesn't care about the heat.  She just wants to play all friggin day long.  Also, in two days I've collected enough shed off the floor to make a matress.  

Here she is begging me to go play some more.  She just turned one.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:15:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Gunner, the pool guard, gets groomed almost everyday, with compressed air. I've gotten all my dogs used to the compressed air blower. You can brush some and blow some. It really reduces the shedding issue and keeps skin very clean. Trainer I know suggested a supplement called "the missing link". I don't know which one or if all these help, but Gunner sheds surprisingly little. His ears do perk up when I ask him if wants a blow-job!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 8:18:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Haha mine does that, pic incoming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top