BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

She cannot take a swing at hubby in full view of neighbors sympathetic to hubby and not her.

Thats a domestic violence issue separate from anything being burnt.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:33:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like after she left the house she made a U-Turn and came back.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds like a match made in hell.

No pun intended, of course.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is there something in the water in Milton?

Everyone I have met from Milton seems a little off kilter.

+1,000,000!!
Lots of WTF news stories out of there!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
http://images.onset.freedom.com/nwfdn/medium/l8edzn-l8edwmwriska.jpg

She might clean-up OK but I doubt it.

squinty eyed bitch will burn your shit
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:17:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Is Jennifer Lopez in the Babe of the Day forum under "big butts"?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:18:51 AM EDT
[#7]
its really only the appropriate thing to do
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:24:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

She finally had Enough!

What you did there.........

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:27:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/wife-32658-milton-fire.html
Shannon then walked outside of their trailer

Tells me everything I need to know right there.

fuck you!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yup. Lots of reports have been dodged, thanks to, "Well, it does belong to you, but it belongs to her as well, and she can do whatever she wants to do with her property."

She may "own half", but that doesn't mean she could start an uncontrolled fire in what may be a congested area (trailer park?).

As long as her own property is the only property damaged, yeah, she can.

Not everyone. In Wyoming you'll be charged with arson if you set your own house on fire.

Doesn't matter if you own it or not.

Other property such as a boat, I'm not sure how the law defines it.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:38:25 AM EDT
[#11]
This thread is hilarious

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:46:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I dunno - I'd post pics of her from The Cell but I'd have to do it in the BOTD forum.

Vaughn was an idiot for not nailing her most rikitik in the "chained to the bed scene"

Stargher would have probably let him finish.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:48:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A women jealous cause hubby watched a J Lo movie?

Hard to imagine

He...likes...big...butts and he cannot lie!
You other brothers can't deny!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:03:37 AM EDT
[#17]
If somebody made me watch "Gigli", I'd set things on fire, too.  Maybe even swing a cactus or two.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Report: Wife sets husband's go-kart on fire after tiff over Jennifer Lopez movie

September 07, 2010 5:18 PM

Mathew Pellegrino                    

Florida Freedom Newspapers

MILTON – A 34-year-old Milton woman was arrested after her husband alleged she attempted to burn his boat, go-kart and Jacuzzi after an argument.

Shannon Wriska was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with a first-degree battery charge and arson, a second-degree felony.

At 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, Santa Rosa County deputies were dispatched to Fleetwood Drive in Milton in reference to an arson complaint, according to a Sheriff’s Office report. When deputies arrived, they noticed a boat parked in front of a trailer was partially burned. Flames had reached the side of the trailer.

Lawmen were met by Robert Wriska, who stated that his wife, Shannon, had burned his boat and his go-kart that was parked next to his trailer, the report said.

Robert told deputies he had been in an altercation with his wife the night before and that they watched a movie that starred the actress Jennifer Lopez, according to the report. Robert stated his wife was very jealous of the actress and did not like him seeing her in the movie. He said an argument ensued over the actress, both went to bed and Shannon later left the house.

The next day, Robert said he was at his neighbor's home drinking alcohol and his wife pulled up in her vehicle, saw him drinking and became agitated, the report said. Shannon then walked outside of their trailer, started pulling hoses off of the motor of his go-kart and lit it on fire, which Robert tried to extinguish.

He told lawmen he saw Shannon drive away  saying she was going to "put them to sleep,” the report stated. Witnesses also said Shannon in her vehicle with his dogs,punched Robert, but the husband didn’t fight back.

A witness told deputies that after Robert went back inside his neighbor’s house, someone came in the house and said that Shannon was lighting Robert’s boat on fire and that she was attempting to light a Jacuzzi on fire by pouring gasoline inside of it, the report said.

Shannon was later arrested and interviewed at the jail where she stated both she and her husband had been fighting throughout the night of Sept. 1 and into the following day. Shannon said Robert called her several times, verbally "harassing” her, according to the report. She told lawmen Robert lit the go-kart on fire, and didn’t admit to lighting anything on fire.

The case is being investigated by the state Fire Marshal’s Office.

Shannon Wriska was released from the Santa Rosa County Jail on $4,000 bond.

The red highlighted areas say it all.  Trailer, toys, dogs, booze, psychotic wife.  Trailer trash at its finest.

Only thing missing is a train horn in the rain.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Report: Wife sets husband's go-kart on fire after tiff over Jennifer Lopez movie

September 07, 2010 5:18 PM

Mathew Pellegrino                    
Florida Freedom Newspapers

MILTON – A 34-year-old Milton woman was arrested after her husband alleged she attempted to burn his boat, go-kart and Jacuzzi after an argument.

Shannon Wriska was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with a first-degree battery charge and arson, a second-degree felony.

At 1 p.m. Thursday afternoon, Santa Rosa County deputies were dispatched to Fleetwood Drive in Milton in reference to an arson complaint, according to a Sheriff’s Office report. When deputies arrived, they noticed a boat parked in front of a trailer was partially burned. Flames had reached the side of the trailer.

Lawmen were met by Robert Wriska, who stated that his wife, Shannon, had burned his boat and his go-kart that was parked next to his trailer, the report said.

Robert told deputies he had been in an altercation with his wife the night before and that they watched a movie that starred the actress Jennifer Lopez, according to the report. Robert stated his wife was very jealous of the actress and did not like him seeing her in the movie. He said an argument ensued over the actress, both went to bed and Shannon later left the house.

The next day, Robert said he was at his neighbor's home drinking alcohol and his wife pulled up in her vehicle, saw him drinking and became agitated, the report said. Shannon then walked outside of their trailer, started pulling hoses off of the motor of his go-kart and lit it on fire, which Robert tried to extinguish.

He told lawmen he saw Shannon drive away  saying she was going to "put them to sleep,” the report stated. Witnesses also said Shannon in her vehicle with his dogs,punched Robert, but the husband didn’t fight back.

A witness told deputies that after Robert went back inside his neighbor’s house, someone came in the house and said that Shannon was lighting Robert’s boat on fire and that she was attempting to light a Jacuzzi on fire by pouring gasoline inside of it, the report said.

Shannon was later arrested and interviewed at the jail where she stated both she and her husband had been fighting throughout the night of Sept. 1 and into the following day. Shannon said Robert called her several times, verbally "harassing” her, according to the report. She told lawmen Robert lit the go-kart on fire, and didn’t admit to lighting anything on fire.

The case is being investigated by the state Fire Marshal’s Office.

Shannon Wriska was released from the Santa Rosa County Jail on $4,000 bond.

The red highlighted areas say it all.  Trailer, toys, dogs, booze, psychotic wife.  Trailer trash at its finest.

Only thing missing is a train horn in the rain.

and momma

don't forget momma
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:53:43 PM EDT
[#20]
I used to light random object on fire when I got angry too. Now I just paint things green.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Saturday night in the Trailerhood, yeah buddy!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:06:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shannon Wriska was arrested Sept. 2 and charged with a first-degree battery charge

Huh? I thought only men could be charged with domestic violence.

Only begrudgingly, after all avenues have been explored and it is just completely impossible to pin any kind of charge on the guy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:15:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:36:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#25]

How big a city is Milton?  Could there be two people of that same name in even a medium-sized city?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She cannot take a swing at hubby in full view of neighbors sympathetic to hubby and not her.

Thats a domestic violence issue separate from anything being burnt.

And they did not apparently charge her with arson, so they charged her with battery.  What is your point?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:22:38 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

How big a city is Milton?  Could there be two people of that same name in even a medium-sized city?
The age is right. That's gotta be her.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top