Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/7/2010 8:35:39 PM EDT
Thinking about a having a ceremony in a few days.

Anybody?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Thinking about a having a ceremony in a few days.

Anybody?

Tread lightly, COC will not tolerate what you're thinking.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:41:03 PM EDT
[#2]
This is a crazy idea, but maybe you could look in a bookstore.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
barnes and noble.     put all the left overs in the sci-fi section.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought mine at Barnes and Noble but to really understand how twisted the cult is you need to study the hadith also.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:43:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Let me guess,

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
barnes and noble.     put all the left overs in the sci-fi section.

why sci-fi?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:45:21 PM EDT
[#7]
best place for them short of a pigs ass.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:45:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you never purchased a book before?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#9]
IBTL. Dude...don't drink the cool aid.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Probably form one of your neighbors. Just knock on some doors.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I bought mine at Barnes and Noble but to really understand how twisted the cult is you need to study the hadith also.

While I disagree with your assesment regarding the nature of Islam(at least relative to other religions or religion in general), yes the Hadith (in one of its/their various forms) will provide more insight. However in light of the earlier thread on burning the Quran, I don't think a little light reading is what the OP had in mind, if you'll pardon the pun.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:49:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm guessing no.

Why would that not suprise me?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Technically it's not a Koran if it's not in Arabic.  Probably tough to find at Barnes and Noble.

Burning a Koran is silly. Spending your own money to do so is fining yourself for being stupid.  You'll also be contributing the the profitability of those who distribute and sell Korans.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:51:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I do not want any record of a download.  There is a federal watch list, and you do not screw with the feds if you value your lifestyle.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:52:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Technically it's not a Koran if it's not in Arabic.  Probably tough to find at Barnes and Noble.

Burning a Koran is silly. Spending your own money to do so is fining yourself for being stupid.  You'll also be contributing the the profitability of those who distribute and sell Korans.

Quit bringing thought to GD. Either the OP really has never bought a book and he is indeed ignorant enough not to realize this fact, or he is trying to get one for free so as not to contribute to the book's distribution.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:54:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not want any record of a download.  There is a federal watch list, and you do not screw with the feds if you value your lifestyle.

There is not a fucking watch list for buying books, especially widely distributed religious works or books that are examined in an academic context like the Quran or Bible. Loosen the fucking tin foil.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:54:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Big Dan might sell you one.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:56:07 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

While I disagree with your assesment regarding the nature of Islam(at least relative to other religions or religion in general), yes the Hadith (in one of its/their various forms) will provide more insight. However in light of the earlier thread on burning the Quran, I don't think a little light reading is what the OP had in mind, if you'll pardon the pun.

8arnes and Noble sell arabic qurans in the religious section, just past the bibles,but just befiore the wicca handbooks.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:57:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I heard there is a Pastor in Florida that has a few copies.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Obvious troll is...meh, even more posts than me. Whatevs.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Maybe there is an 800 number you can call for a free copy, like they have for the Book of Mormon.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

8arnes and Noble sell arabic korans in the religious section, just past the bibles,but just befiore the wicca handbooks.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is not a fucking watch list for buying books, especially widely distributed religious works or books that are examined in an academic context like the Quran or Bible. Loosen the fucking tin foil.

Yeah, right.  Let me guess, you're from the Alexandria area, with a  commute to a big fancy building everyday.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#27]
I wonder how different the English version is vs the Arabic version?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:59:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

this I thought it was an unreadable POS
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:59:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Maybe there is an 800 number you can call for a free copy, like they have for the Book of Mormon.

Sure, and it starts with "011-"  
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#30]
What happens if I download the Arabic version of "The Poor Man's James Bond"?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:59:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:00:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:00:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Free here; http://www.explorethequran.com/request-a-quran.html

Left cold for a reason.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm don't know if I'm in the minority or not here, but it seems to me like this whole burning books idea is just fucking stupid. Sounds kinda communist to me, whether you agree with the books content or not.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#35]
In on 1. I don't want to have any part in anything that might cause an upsurge in insurgent attacks. Also, its not a very 'Religious' thing to do no matter which book you follow.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:03:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

this
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:03:43 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

One locked account so far . . .

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:04:24 PM EDT
[#39]
A lock already? This seems fairly tame so far.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:07:35 PM EDT
[#40]
ibtl

^^^ haven't done one of those in a while
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:08:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Just right Allah on a piece of paper...........it is the thought that counts.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:08:18 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

I don't want to have any part in anything that might cause an upsurge in insurgent attacks.

Discretion is often considered weakness around here.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#43]
You could always burn some Beatles records and Harry Potter books instead.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Okay, so after re-reading the posts before this one, and not being able to identify the cause of which ever account was locked, I'm just going to turn around and find another thread...

_MaH
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:12:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, right.  Let me guess, you're from the Alexandria area, with a  commute to a big fancy building everyday.

If you pay cash, how the hell are they going to track you.  Does each one come with a free tracking beacon the clerk shoves up your ass before departing the store?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#46]
Burning books makes you feel better about yourself? That's weird and fucked up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:13:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Okay, so after re-reading the posts before this one, and not being able to identify the cause of which ever account was locked, I'm just going to turn around and find another thread...

_MaH
I did notice that there is only one member offline

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:14:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just right Allah on a piece of paper...........it is the thought that counts.

hahahaha
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Don't do it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Burning books makes you feel better about yourself? That's weird and fucked up.

I wonder if he is aware of the people he is associating himself with, past and present, who do or did such things?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top