Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2010 5:58:56 PM EDT
Haven't seen one of these in a while and I'm drawing a blank.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
One of what?

ETA: Normal queue is Harry Brown, 500 Days of Summer, and Seven Pounds.  Instant is TiMER, Surrogates, Up, and Julie & Julia.

But remember that I've seen a lot of good stuff already, so it's not in my queue.  Check out Knowing, Children of Moon, Moon, Wall-E, etc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:23:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Iron Man
Buck Rogers
Couple of King of the Hill seasons
Lois & Clark
The Crazies(old version)
When We Left the Earth.

Probably a few other things that I can't remember at the moment
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

One of what?

ETA: Normal queue is Harry Brown, 500 Days of Summer, and Seven Pounds.  Instant is TiMER, Surrogates, Up, and Julie & Julia.

But remember that I've seen a lot of good stuff already, so it's not in my queue.  Check out Knowing, Children of Moon, Moon, Wall-E, etc.

Sorry, I meant a thread like this.  Looking for tips on good watches on Netflix instant view.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:31:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Red sands is pretty good
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing at the moment, but the last one I watched was "The Conscientious Objector," the story of Desmond T. Doss, the first conscientious objector to ever win the Congressional Medal of Honor.

It's a helluva story, and well told, and I'm an atheist.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#6]

All of Babylon 5

I should really just buy the DVDs already.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
tag
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top