Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2002 1:45:04 PM EDT
Just to let you guys know, Tremors II is on SciFi at 6PM.  Then right after at 8 is Tremors III, then back to Tremors II.
Gotta love Bert's gun room! [:D]
[heavy]
[shotgun]
[uzi]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I watched it, and LOVED IT!!

They actually did a damn good job on Tremors 3 for such a low budget.

I loved the new beast, ass-blaster rocks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I watched it, and LOVED IT!!

They actually did a damn good job on Tremors 3 for such a low budget.

I loved the new beast, ass-blaster rocks!
View Quote

They had a budget?? Good thing they didnt brake for lunch at Taco Bell, that would have thrown the budget out the window LOL

I bought a .50 BMG was after watching Bert in Tremors II  
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 10:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I was actually disappointed with Tremors III.  What kind of gun nut only has guns inside the gun room and no guns at all in the safe room with a three years supplier of food?  Also, in other part he dropped his only gun.  WTF is that.  If the SHTF what type of idiot would only have one gun on them?

Other than those two things, I thought it was a pretty good movie.
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I was actually disappointed with Tremors III.  What kind of gun nut only has guns inside the gun room and no guns at all in the safe room with a three years supplier of food?  Also, in other part he dropped his only gun.  WTF is that.  If the SHTF what type of idiot would only have one gun on them?

Other than those two things, I thought it was a pretty good movie.
View Quote

and he had one of those sh!tty Mini 14 bullpups.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top