Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:30:23 AM EDT
[#1]
It comes to my attention that maybe this 'Pastor' is only doing what the president suggested, getting in peoples faces and challenging them????

Page 2 bitches
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:32:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If only ABC would investigate politicians with the same fervor...

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:33:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:Well it is because Christians don't go out and murder people that do these things and Muslims do.

...and yet Islam is the "Religion of Peace",...supposedly...

Nothing like good P.R., I suppose.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:34:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't really care who he is...

This is America and we'll burn whatever the fuck we want.

Hells yeah.  Just like when either Detroit, Chicago, or New York wins the NBA finals.  

Oh shit, I lol'd.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:40:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Waiting for dear leader to take the bait and open his stupid mouth up on the subject.

He can't help himself but to fall in the trap.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#6]
It's his right but I sure as hell would not want to go to that church as these people have blown themselves up for lesser reason then this and all it takes is one person with a Mideastern Special Vest and good old preacher man and half the people in his church are blown to bits.  Then again, I don't poke hornets nests or pit bulls with sticks either, my rights to do so or not!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top