Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2010 9:49:19 AM EDT
From their website, they both look the same and it looks like a storm lake threaded barrel i need for my suppressor is in stock.

Are they good to go?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 11:34:25 AM EDT
anyone?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:38:17 PM EDT
bump???
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:48:57 PM EDT
i bought my ar from cals years ago.
it was nerve racking since you couldnt get a hold of the guy/company after you sent money
but my ar arrived in a timely manner

with that said, i believe customer service has since declined even more a couple years ago

thats all i got
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:52:20 PM EDT
If it's the same Cal's Sporting Armory in Colorado I had to get the Colorado BBB after them to get me my night sights. They jerked me around for 4 months and would not respond to phone calls or e-mails. Then he acted as if it was my fault. I posted about it early last year. There have been other complaints against them.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:37:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By casey1:
If it's the same Cal's Sporting Armory in Colorado I had to get the Colorado BBB after them to get me my night sights. They jerked me around for 4 months and would not respond to phone calls or e-mails. Then he acted as if it was my fault. I posted about it early last year. There have been other complaints against them.

that sounds about right

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:44:41 PM EDT
I wouldn't buy from any dealer that threatened to blacklist me if I decide to chargeback even before I've bought anything.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:45:47 PM EDT
Cal's has a poor reputation
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:23:25 PM EDT
thanks for the advice guys, i had my doubts and they still haven't returned my message is they had it in stock or not.

i'll pass, the cheaper price isn't worth the hassle.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:30:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By steve2071:
I wouldn't buy from any dealer that threatened to blacklist me if I decide to chargeback even before I've bought anything.

Que?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 7:30:52 PM EDT
Pass took them a full working week after taking payment to ship.
Top Top