Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:51:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You did MS Paint for this shit?

Of course he did.  Them's the rules.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Just the difference of having a gun can make ALL the difference.  I was stopped by a train in a bad part of the city late at night, and there were a few people walking around.  I had my glock sitting on my lap, and that made all the difference.  If I hadn't had a firearm, I would have been scared shitless.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:26:02 AM EDT
[#3]
really really homeless guys asking for money is a reason to click the safety off? I've been asked for change three times while typing this response.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:38:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow, what a diverse level of input.

Some folks must not have families.

Others must live in lala land.

Good post OP.

Just like the cops, all ended well, because you made it to your destination safely.

TXL
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 5:41:18 AM EDT
[#5]
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p171/farrahmarie/s-image.gif
"Fuck him and everyone who looks like him"
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:15:56 AM EDT
[#6]
you need to upgrade the family truckster

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:25:34 AM EDT
[#7]
If you had let him finish...

"Man, you sho do look tired, I'm tired too. Can I ass yo a queson?"

"Sure."

"Hey, I just won $10 million from the lottery and I'm tired of driving that gold piece of shit around. I'm feeling generous today, and I hate my car, so I'd like to give you $87 thousand cash for your car, right now."

"Woo-hoo!"
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Good job.  Approaching like that would have put me a bit on edge as well.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:45:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fail for having the weapon in the glove box. It belongs on your person. In a lot of states having it in your glove box would mean everyone in the car without a CCW can be charged with illegally carrying a concealed weapon.

Also, what if someone saw you reaching for a gun out of your glove box? They might freak and call the cops.

In TX, it's legal to carry in the glove box if you don't have a CHL.  It's where I carry mine if I feel the need, as I don't have a CHL yet.

Same for Colorado. You can have a gun in your car regardless of CCW status.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:55:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Lake Worth?
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He jus wan to ass u a queson man. y u godda be mad all teh time?  

Das da troof. All you racist crackas messin up da erf.

/ebonics

You handled it well considering the circumstaces. Extra points for the MS Paint with dialog.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Panhandlers turn around and walk away when they see me.

You need to work on your wolf stare some more.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:25:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
A pan handler approached me once too, it was quite terrifying.

Yes.  Once, I was in Baltimore, and a guy asked me for change.

Shit got real.  I was all like, "..." and he left.  Let me tell you, that was a close call.  I thought I heard angels singing, and saw a bright light, but it was just the sun, and someone playing some 80s music.

This was before I was a poster here, otherwise I would have told you all about my dangerous encounter with terrifying people.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 7:53:46 AM EDT
[#14]
IM sent. Good Move.

My old boss worked a pawnshop two exits south of there. He was shot and killed last year in the shop.

Shot once in the chest, then they stood over him and shot him again in the face execution style.

Don't take chances on the highway.

Who was it a few months ago that had their full auto stuff stolen from their truck at Cracker Barrel?

That was a few exits north of there.

Welcome to South Dallas.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top