Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 6:22:44 PM EDT
I don't know your name. You just came and did your thing and slipped back into the crowd but thank you so very much for giving my Mother a chance to see tomorrow. Thank you for giving her a chance to see her grand daughter grow up a bit more.

You did a great thing in taking charge and giving CPR to my mother until EMTs could get there with a defibrillator to get her heart started again. She is doing OK considering 5-6 hours later. She still doesn't know what happened without telling her every 30 seconds but she looks and sounds much better than she did when I first saw her at the hospital.

So, a thank you to the unamed RN that just happen to be in the crowd at Hollywood Studios, the paramedics employed by Disney and the county, and the employees that got her help and got them out of the park quickly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow...and glad to hear Mom's doing okay.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wow...and glad to hear Mom's doing okay.

Agreed, hope your mother recovers quickly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top