Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2010 3:28:20 PM EDT
Welcome to America….. now speak English or get out!

I've already found the translations for Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Pashto, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, and Urdu.  What have I missed?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:29:54 PM EDT
[#1]
How do you say "The departing flight  is that way"
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Really though, I got nothin...
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I never understood why people get so butthurt over that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:35:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not going to change for anyone coming here.  Fuck that.  English is all I'll ever speak.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:37:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not going to change for anyone coming here.  Fuck that.  English is all I'll ever speak.

Good for you.

Immigrants can speak Martian for all I care, as long as they come legally.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:43:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Lets not start an immigration bashing thread.  I've always thought it ironic that people want to tell everyone to speak english or get out but they're saying it in a language they don't understand.  So in an effort to deliver the message a little motre effectively I wanted to put it on a shirt listed in every language I could translate the message into.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 3:47:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't have wasted so much time learning to say "My hovercraft is full of eels" in multiple languages.

Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles
Mein Luftkissenfahrzeug ist voller Aale
A légpárnás hajóm tele van angolnákkal
Tá m'árthach foluaineach lán d'eascanna
Il mio aeroscivolante è pieno di anguille
Mi aerodeslizador está lleno de anguilas
Ma hoovercraft's breemin' ower wi eyls

Etc.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top