Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 4:46:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:59:31 PM EDT
[#2]
how did you know you would get page 2?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:10:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I would recommending going over to Bleeping Computer and posting this on their fourms, should other removal processes fail.  I got good advice from them when I was infected with a trojan that downloaded 3 different fake Antiviruses onto my computer, and I couldn't run any antivirus program or Malwarebytes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
12 year old has downloaded a miley cyrus desktop,  It has slowed the her laptop waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy down. I can't get rid of it. I went in to find files in safe mode and deleted it. The sob still comes up when you reboot the computer. It  takes fucking forever to load up too, been 15 minutes and it still hasn't shown any icons yet just the 50 or so small pics of miley cyrus. I really do dislike that girl.      update ok here it is ! if I go into safe mode and look at display, on the desktop it has the file listed as miley-miley. When i move it to another desktop and click apply is shows it changed. When I reopen the display it always goes back to that file name. I did search and deleted every file with that name in it. I can't get it to go away from the list under desktop. All my anti-spy,anti-virus, anti-malware shows no infections.

mile cyrus, teh pitbull of computer corruption!

kick dat lappy to the crub, den dribe your suv over the lid, its the only way to be sure.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top