Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2002 9:23:05 AM EDT
OT: In Georgia, fireworks are not allowed...
Unless of course they are launched by a licensed "profesional".  :mad:
FWIW...
I found a fireworks outlet up in Copperhill TN that is only about hour from Kennesaw GA. They had everything :D . The prices were really low. I have stopped at several places over the state line in the past years, but never got deals like these. I found everything from bottle rockets to those huge cannon types that display just like the profesionals. This isn't just a fireworks stand, it's an outlet!:eek:  

Of course, we discharged all of the evil fireworks before we got back into Georgia. ;)

Just a good deal I wanted to pass along for those that might be in the N. GA area.
There is an address at the bottom of their web page that you could drop into mapquest to get directions. It was easy to find, I just couldn't explain it.

Here is the site for those interested.
[URL=http://www.runwayfireworks.com/]runwayfireworks.com[/URL]

Buddie
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 11:43:07 AM EDT
[#1]
My inlaws are are in TN and we usually try to get down there for the 4th of July.  Love those mortars!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top