Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2010 9:26:49 AM EDT
Whats your take on that guy. Iv'e recently just heard about him and am doing some research on that guy. Seems like he had a lot of good theories, and some that were out there. guess He was killed by police.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:33:36 AM EDT
He was rather well-known amongst the patriot community. At least on the airwaves.

Unfortunately, the vacuum that his absence has created has been filled with people like Alex Jones
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:35:46 AM EDT
Ah man I am ashamed I used to recommend Alex Jones to people. That guy is a nut. a liar, and a scam artist.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:44:14 AM EDT
Entertaining...I used to listen to a bunch of SW broadcasts in the 90's during thte clinton admin...Mark From Michigan, The Intelligence report, Chuck Harder and Jack McLamb...Mosty sponsered by Gold companies and warniing us of the takeover by the UN and New World Order...oh as well as Y2K...didnt quite pan out as they said...And probably due to those guys "Exposing" thier evil plans to true Patriots
I miss the paranoia and feeling like I was hearing something special (looking back I was...."Special" as in Special Ed )
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:00:10 AM EDT
Mark from Michigan is still on the air; five hours a day/five days a week. He started right back where he left off before his prison term. His invisible militia army is mainly between his ears. Alas, what else does a convicted felon do for a living?

If you have heard one of his broadcasts, then you've heard them all. Still, it is good stuff to listen to while you are cleaning your guns, or at the loading bench.

His "Weapons Wednesdays" are somewhat useful if you are looking to gear-up on an extremely limited budget. The commercials are also somewhat entertaining, particularly the ones for Knob Creek.

http://home.comcast.net/~intelrptadmin/ArchivePage.html
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:49:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/6/2010 11:50:22 AM EDT by Gopher]

Originally Posted By fosters:
Entertaining...I used to listen to a bunch of SW broadcasts in the 90's during the clinton admin...Mark From Michigan, The Intelligence report, Chuck Harder and Jack McLamb...Most sponsored by Gold companies and warning us of the takeover by the UN and New World Order...oh as well as Y2K...didn't quite pan out as they said...And probably due to those guys "Exposing" their evil plans to true Patriots
I miss the paranoia and feeling like I was hearing something special (looking back I was...."Special" as in Special Ed )

You left Bo Gritz out of that mix.

It was fun listening to them for a while if you had never heard any of it before. After awhile and a little research you would find their BS didn't quite ring true. Odd that some of the stuff they were talking about then is still being talked about by today's "conservative" media.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:05:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Gopher:
Odd that some of the stuff they were talking about then is still being talked about by today's "conservative" media.

That kind of thing has been talked about forever. Long before Cooper, et al, there were guys like Father Charles Coughlin on the airwaves warning us of the banking conspiracy and other world government shenanigans.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:31:53 PM EDT
I have a copy of Cooper's book, 'Behold A Pale Horse' here someplace.

It was interesting reading. He really gets behind the idea that JFK was shot by the limo driver as well as others. That idea has been debunked even amongst the most wild-eyed JFK assassination theorists.

The book does include a pretty interesting account of a repeat UFO sighting Cooper participated in while a sub crewman, IIRC. The UFO entered and exited the water (ocean) repeatedly, and, according to Cooper, was photographed extensively during the encounter.

I say this as a conspiracy realist (i.e. believer): don't take all of Cooper too seriously. There are more credible sources on most, if not all, subjects on which Cooper has written and commented.
Top Top