User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

man I hope so, 4% in 2007. our government is so incompetent, they should have come up with a 9-11 conspiracy that Canada did it, if it was really about oil.

http://i53.tinypic.com/1z4itdd.png

Wasn't about Iraqi oil alone. It was about middle east stability and avoiding the increase in oil prices that would have resulted had Saddam invaded a neighbor again and possibly used WMD.  Couldn't even accept the risk of it when we knew Saddam had a track record for going to war in the region.  

We're dependent on cheap oil for our super power status so the world market has to have its current supply.  It is fundamental to our wealth and in turn our ability to project power and defend against theats.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:02:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Let's see the electorial college system is based on what. Population right, so the presidental elections are already being decided by the major population centers fools. One man one vote. I guess the other 3 changes where over your heads as well. Proves my point mindless sheep.

ROFL!  It's a shame yet another screen name will be blocked for a new "real" member to use.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This will go on for years.

I feel bad for the soldiers still in country; It will be a garrison environment with the risk of death

Statistically still much safer than Mexico though.

Still much safer than Detroit Michigan and Philadelphia.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#4]
This thread is full of level 7 wizards wearing tin foil hats, that love to voice there amazing ideas and if someone would just listen to them things might really change.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:23:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Once again proved my point. One man One vote. Waiting to be schooled.

oh, you mean the fact that mob rule is the dumbest idea ever conceived by man?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:24:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

The oil being controlled by BIG OIL.

Only morons think the allegations that the US invaded Iraq to secure oil for the US. It was to secure the country  so BIG OIL could control Iraqs oil, and have more control over the world market.

They killed SH because he was selling oil on the black market prior to the invasion, and keeping prices of oil suppressed.

Uh yeah...sure thing man.  Whatever you say...

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
these threads always draw out the ARFCOM crazies..

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

Yeah OIL, thats it, which is why when we had all that free oil gas was fucking 4 dollars a gallon, full retard, you is it!
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Only morons think the allegations that the US invaded Iraq to secure oil for the US. It was to secure the country  so BIG OIL could control Iraqs oil, and have more control over the world market.

They killed SH because he was selling oil on the black market prior to the invasion, and keeping prices of oil suppressed.

Saddam's 'black market' oil sales were insignificant.

The war has INCREASED Iraq's oil production, and thus kept prices down by increasing total global supply.

But it was NOT about oil, it was about pushing Al Queda into a fight they couldn't refuse...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:29:22 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

The scary part is after every Tom, Dick, and Barry in the government came out and said that all combat troops have pulled out of that sh-t hole and the US combat missions have stopped there are a ton of people who now beleive that. Lets not forget the 50k US troops still there and the 10's of thousands of quote civilian contractors/merc's still in country. Just more SMOKE and MISDIRECTION the political magic show continues.

Ain't nothing going to change in this country until.

1. presidential elections decided by popular vote.

2. term limits on congress and all the life long perks they get are revoked.

3. manditory retirement on the surpreme court at age 72 like everybody else.

4. NATIONAL SALES TAX TO REPLACE THE INCOME TAX SYSTEM.

Until those 4 things happen it's still going to be the Haves run the show while the Have Nots pay the toll. So get use to it.

Bull.

Especially the 'popular vote' for President crap...

The 'scary' thing is that the US can't fight a SMALL war like Iraq, without a complete evaporation of political support if it's not over in time for a commercial break!

Agreed, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

The last thing we need is three or four of the largest population centers (all left leaning) deciding who our president will be every election.

No, but what should happen is the EC should be changed - if you get 55% of the states popular vote, then you get 55% of the electoral votes. It's not right that nearly half the populations votes don't count because they live behind enemy lines (for both sides).

Nope...

EC, unmodified, should stay...

It forces the President to represent the ENTIRE NATION, not just small clumps of 'favored' population centers (Left) or 'everywhere BUT the cities' (Right).....

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Indeed it does.  It also brings out the naive sheep incapable of analysis - and only lead by empty platitudes and fantasy stories.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:31:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Let's see the electorial college system is based on what. Population right, so the presidental elections are already being decided by the major population centers fools. One man one vote. I guess the other 3 changes where over your heads as well. Proves my point mindless sheep.

The Electoral College is based on geography with consideration given to population.

Since every state has at least 3 EVs, it assures that the small states still get consideration by the President, in terms of campaign and governing methodology.

While the results usually do 'match up' with population, this is not always the case...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Indeed it does.  It also brings out the naive sheep incapable of analysis - and only lead by empty platitudes and fantasy stories.

Which would include anyone who uses the term PNAC in the perjorative.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Only from you Dave.  Also, it is pejorative.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:44:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

The war has INCREASED Iraq's oil production, and thus kept prices down by increasing total global supply.

But it was NOT about oil, it was about pushing Al Queda into a fight they couldn't refuse...

BS!

http://www.eia.doe.gov/cabs/iraq/oil.html
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:50:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Look at the pre war oil production numbers...******s

Did you ever sell any of those 2 page childrens books?

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:53:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Didn't we already accomplish that mission?

there was a banner
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The scary part is after every Tom, Dick, and Barry in the government came out and said that all combat troops have pulled out of that sh-t hole and the US combat missions have stopped there are a ton of people who now beleive that. Lets not forget the 50k US troops still there and the 10's of thousands of quote civilian contractors/merc's still in country. Just more SMOKE and MISDIRECTION the political magic show continues.

Until those 4 things happen it's still going to be the Haves run the show while the Have Nots pay the toll. So get use to it.

Bull.

The 'scary' thing is that the US can't fight a SMALL war like Iraq, without a complete evaporation of political support if it's not over in time for a commercial break!

Our war needs well over 50% support to go forward.   The insurgents only need 10-20%.   Hard to figure.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:55:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Finally someone all most got it right. However you forgot to say that the EC was established back in the day becuase the rich in the eastern POPULATION CENTERS didn't what us in the heartland to be able to elect with a popular vote the wrong person. Each state having 2 senators is the way to go, keeping in mind the balance of power. All I am saying is put term limits on them. National sales tax favors the rich, mindless sheep again. So where is this big time schooling. All I am seeing is my point being made for me.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Once again proved my point. One man One vote. Waiting to be schooled.

Waiting to make sense of this gibberish.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:23:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Look at the pre war oil production numbers...******s

Did you ever sell any of those 2 page childrens books?

You just keep ranting.  You're doing much better discrediting yourself than anything anyone else could say to mock you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Finally someone all most got it right.

They sure did (and it's "almost" there, Professor) but it sure as hell wasn't you or the Original Tinfoil Dog.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:25:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Finally someone all most got it right. However you forgot to say that the EC was established back in the day becuase the rich in the eastern POPULATION CENTERS didn't what us in the heartland to be able to elect with a popular vote the wrong person. Each state having 2 senators is the way to go, keeping in mind the balance of power. All I am saying is put term limits on them. National sales tax favors the rich, mindless sheep again. So where is this big time schooling. All I am seeing is my point being made for me.

You didn't even spell 'almost' correctly, you nitwit.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:27:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK then school me smart guys. Why was the electorial college established in the first case. I know do you. O by the way I have a MA histroy fool what level of education do you have.

Ohhh, a masters.  

Color ME impressed.

I lol'd.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
OK then school me smart guys. Why was the electorial college established in the first case. I know do you. O by the way I have a MA histroy fool what level of education do you have.

Ohhh, a masters.  

Color ME impressed.

He all most completed his Doctorate.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 11:51:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Not at all... Except to lefties & conspiracy kooks...

There's nothing bad at all, about an organization that advocates expansion of America's global power & influence...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:01:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

Not at all... Except to lefties & conspiracy kooks...

There's nothing bad at all, about an organization that advocates expansion of America's global power & influence...

Ahh yes, your "official issue" answer as usual.

Where is PNAC now?  Mission accomplished right?  Your are the king of intellectual dishonesty Dave.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:02:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I find that very hard to believe, just from your writing style I'd put you as nothing more than a high school graduate and a sub par one at that.

+1

OP either you slept through every poli sci class along the way or you are FOS. I can't believe someone with a graduate degree from an accreditted/established university would make such a series of retarded comments, did you buy that degree online or something?
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

BS!

OK, so they're at 2.4mbpd vs 2.8 mbpd in 2003 (since the war started in what, Jan of 03, it's kind of odd to use 03 production as a reference)...

But they were at 2.5mbpd in 2002, a year before the war started - pretty much where they are now...

So much for a 'corporate conspiracy to stop Iraqi oil production'....

All indications are that if the security situation improves, Iraq will head back up toward 3-point-something million BPD, thus completely splattering your little conspiracy theory

Their production *is* rising, held back only by insurgent sabotage...

Further, now that the UN embargo is gone, the entire world market has access to Iraqi oil...

Again, you make NO sense...

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it worth the oil?

What oil?

BS!

OK, so they're at 2.4mbpd vs 2.8 mbpd in 2003 (since the war started in what, Jan of 03, it's kind of odd to use 03 production as a reference)...

But they were at 2.5mbpd in 2002, a year before the war started - pretty much where they are now...

So much for a 'corporate conspiracy to stop Iraqi oil production'....Never said to stop oil production

All indications are that if the security situation improves, Iraq will head back up toward 3-point-something million BPD, thus completely splattering your little conspiracy theory

Their production *is* rising, held back only by insurgent sabotage...

Further, now that the UN embargo is gone, the entire world market has access to Iraqi oil...

Again, you make NO sense...

Estimated consumption 2003 -   63,540,420 bbl/day

Latest estimated consumption -  85,085,664 bbl/day

There has been a slight increase ******s, your numbers mean nothing.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:52:41 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Go. Fuck. yourself.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 4:35:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bull.

Agreed, that's the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

The last thing we need is three or four of the largest population centers (all left leaning) deciding who our president will be every election.

No, but what should happen is the EC should be changed - if you get 55% of the states popular vote, then you get 55% of the electoral votes. It's not right that nearly half the populations votes don't count because they live behind enemy lines (for both sides).

Nope...

EC, unmodified, should stay...

It forces the President to represent the ENTIRE NATION, not just small clumps of 'favored' population centers (Left) or 'everywhere BUT the cities' (Right).....

You mean how Obama is representing the ENTIRE NATION by;

- Giving us policies that 70% of the population doesn't want
- Deliberately putting oil workers out of work (with moratoriums)
- Redistributing wealth
- Stealing from bondholders to give to Unions
- Refusing to prosecute hate crimes against whites (like with the new black panther dismissal)
- Refusing to secure the border
- Refusing to deport illegals already in the system
- Suing Arizona
- Suing Sheriff Joe

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top