Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2010 11:49:14 AM EDT

If it becomes a Red X later, please don't shoot me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#1]
And the story behind it.

Apparently; there is a law in mexico against parodying their flag and lots of mexicans are upset over the cartoon..

What they do with the American flag when they come here doesn't seem to upset them though.

http://blog.cagle.com/daryl/2010/09/02/my-mexican-flag-cartoon-stirring-up-more-controversy-in-mexico/
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:04:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
And the story behind it.

Apparently; there is a law in mexico against parodying their flag and lots of mexicans are upset over the cartoon..

What they do with the American flag when they come here doesn't seem to upset them though.

http://blog.cagle.com/daryl/2010/09/02/my-mexican-flag-cartoon-stirring-up-more-controversy-in-mexico/

Yeah, I guess that really offends that famous hispanic pride, parodying that flag like that.  Too bad that hispanic pride doesn't seem to extend to keeping their country from being a lawless shithole.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]
nice shooting there
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#4]
It is not a matter of  " IF " but rather " WHEN " the Drug Cartels overrun the Mexican Government and install their own people to Rule.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:12:45 PM EDT
[#5]
They should just get over it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:21:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Fuck those Putas.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]
That's what photobucket is for.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:26:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It is not a matter of  " IF " but rather " WHEN " the Drug Cartels overrun the Mexican Government and install their own people to Rule.

How would we tell the difference?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Touchy about their flag are they? HA

Off to see if I can dye a red  & green stripe on the ends of a roll of asswipe.   I know just the restroom to hang that roll in too!

Mexican flags, one sheet at a time!

Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or Tinypic for quick and dirty one time posts.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Firefox has a plugin for right click + upload to photobucket. It doesn't get much quicker than that.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Off to see if I can dye a red  & green stripe on the ends of a roll of asswipe.   I know just the restroom to hang that roll in too!

Thanks!

Careful. I seem to remember someone else getting a timeout over a roll of TP.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Beats me, might as well start the bombing campaign now.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

the bigger question is, would the drug war turn into a real war at that point?

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

the bigger question is, would the drug war turn into a real war at that point?

Hmm, Mexico vs. The United States, that war would take what 30 seconds?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:14:32 PM EDT
[#16]
The violence in Mexico will spill over into the Southwest United States on a huge scale if we continue with the current border security, immigration and illegal immigration policies of the Obama administration.  SECURE THE BORDER NOW, DAMNIT !!!!  

Actions by drug cartels and lack of action or ability to take action by the government of Mexico represents "A Clear and Present Danger" to the national security of the United States of America.  We should deal with the issue accordingly on their soil before we have to deal with it on ours.  I know that is a harsh and extreme position to take, but I believe it will be necessary.  Those needed actions will not be forth coming from the current administration.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:30:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Mexico will collapse sooner or later.
Bet zero and company are hoping for sooner. Then the illegals are no longer seeking work, they are refugees and must be allowed to stay.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck those Putas.

+14,000,000,000,000.00 (our National Debt)
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Wow, that's almost as nice a Los Angeles'

...and NO, that's not photoshopped.
John
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 1:50:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And the story behind it.

Funny how that works.

Not "ha ha" funny.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Fuck um.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Fuck um.

This FTW.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Thanks!
customize yer TP

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks right nto me.   TT
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Screw their flag and the 3rd World Shizz Hole of a country it represents.

Look at North America, United States, Canada, Mexico. Which one of these does not fit in? Two are functioning, productive, societies, that produce goods and provide food for a lot of the world. One is a corrupt non functioning cluster fuck that can't stop drug lords from over running their cities and towns.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:07:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the story behind it.

Yeah, I guess that really offends that famous hispanic pride, parodying that flag like that.  Too bad that hispanic pride doesn't seem to extend to keeping their country from being a lawless shithole.
Essentially the same thing I posted on that blog.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:16:08 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Firefox has a plugin for right click + upload to photobucket. It doesn't get much quicker than that.

Not to go too OT, but ya got a link to the add-on???  
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#28]
So, they are all butt hurt over somebody drawing a cartoon of their flag, but they can come over here and spray paint, burn and use our flag as a picnic blanket.

I have zero use for Mexico or their citizens at this point. Please, by all means, go back to your home nation and don't return.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:18:09 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

nice shooting there

What you did there. I see it.
Nice avatar

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 3:20:14 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Drug prices would skyrocket.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#31]
win!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top