Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2002 11:25:51 PM EDT
[url]http://www.nationalpost.com/news/national/story.html?f=/stories/20020411/606892.html[/url]

Every student should have the right to attend their high school prom. Without being harrassed by the school because of their sexual orientation or preferences...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:02:44 AM EDT
[#1]

WOW...  If it wasn't for the Priests, he probably have been straight in the first place!
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:20:35 AM EDT
[#2]
grade 13?[>:/]  I musta skipped that year [;D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 5:40:08 AM EDT
[#3]
The Bible is pretty much anti-gay, knowing this why the hell would a parent send their kid who is gay to a Catholic school? By the way they do have 13 grades in Canada.

[beer]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:26:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Bible is pretty much anti-gay, knowing this why the hell would a parent send their kid who is gay to a Catholic school? By the way they do have 13 grades in Canada.

[beer]
View Quote

What should they do with him?  Keep him locked up in the closet all his life?

[:P]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 6:38:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree with the school.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Ah yes.  Makes ya long for the old days when the vast majority of these clowns were safely in the closet, out of the courtroom and outta my face.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[beer]
View Quote

View Quote

Even though many here consider Canada a third world country[:\] it isnt like the middle east where you only have muslim schools. If you are gay why would you go to a school that teaches you are living a sinful existance like Catholic schools(the Bible) do??  What a dumbass, go to a different school that is more accepting of his "lifestyle" like the public schools do.

[beer]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[beer]
View Quote

View Quote

"In the closet", Pun intended?
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#10]
I agree with the school. It does go against the morality of the Catholic Church. Therefore, it [i]should[/i] be their decision whether or not he goes, regardless of the reason(hopfully not without a good reason).
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:00:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[beer]
View Quote

View Quote

yes, they should.  and then they should fill the closet with water.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:20:19 AM EDT
[#12]
yes, they should. and then they should fill the closet with water.
View Quote

Would that make it a water closet?z
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Every student should have the right to attend their high school prom. Without being harrassed by the school because of their sexual orientation or preferences...
View Quote

There is a "right" to attend high school proms now?

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Funny true story. On one of the other forums, one of the MODs is resorting to personal attacks against me in discussing this topic. That is unheard of...

Scott

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Even though many here consider Canada a third world country[:\] it isnt like the middle east where you only have muslim schools. If you are gay why would you go to a school that teaches you are living a sinful existance like Catholic schools(the Bible) do??  What a dumbass, go to a different school that is more accepting of his "lifestyle" like the public schools do.
View Quote

Yeah, that does seem strange that he would be there in the first place.  But down here in the Bible Belt, things are even stranger.  I have met several lesbians that go to a local Southern Baptist Church!  And I know one lesbian who joined a Lutheran church, seduced the female choir director and convinced her to leave her family and run off with her!  

Those wild and crazy gays!  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:11:47 AM EDT
[#16]
I agree with the school too.  I mean, we are catering to this group of people like they are a racial minority or something.  These gay and lesbian groups are getting out of hand.  I heard on Ken Hamblin the other day that they are now promoting this in the schools from 6th grade on through high schools. Do you want your children exposed to these people?

They want to raise children in this sick and sexual deviant atmosphere now, and it is time for the rest of us to put our foot down on this.  How many of you want gay and lesbian groups to have the "right" to tell you what is morally right and wrong.  Do you see the irony in this?  

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:16:52 AM EDT
[#17]
I see the irony in YOUR statement. Does that count?

The other forum's discussion:

[url]http://assaultweb.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/224444.html[/url]

Scott

Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Another wonderful queer suit.  Lets hope Canada atleast has the balls to recognize that this is a religious school, even though it is publicly funded, it still has a religious backbone.  

Let the fag sit this one out or take his sister.  Banning him outright would be wrong, but banning the queer boy friend would be easier.

Maybe a "morality" clause should be created for the students to live by.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:31:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Dude, what do you want me or ANYONE to have to say about this guy?  Should I say I feel sorry for someone like this?  Hell NO!!!  He CHOSE to be gay.  I don't buy into the whole, "we were born this way" bit.  

Biblically, we were made to be attracted to the opposite sex.  Now if you are telling me that people are born with this SYNDROME, then maybe they need to seek mental counseling.  Just as if someone would for, say bi-polar disorder.

Why are the gay and lesbian "community" trying to make this OUR problem?  Like we OWE them something.  

Look man, all you have to do is read the first few chapters of Genesis and you will TOO understand that we weren't intentially made to be homosexual.  Otherwise, there would have been Adam and Evan, not Adam and Eve.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#20]
They are really starting to piss me off.  Yesterday there were gay pride phrases written in chalk all over campus.  "Free drag-queen show tonight at queer student cultural center"  "gay!"  "lesbian!"  "transgender!"  "gay pride!"

Yes, my university really does have a "queer student cultural center" and it is funded, at least partially, by student service fees that every student has to pay.  I still don't understand how someone can be proud of the fact that they get buggered.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:33:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I still don't understand how someone can be proud of the fact that they get buggered.
View Quote
This is probably why they are gay. They love the extra attention and pandering that get as a "suffering" victim.  In the age of victims, they place themselves at the top, and do whatever it takes to keep themselves from being normal (i.e., no longer a victim).  Unfortunately, this is also the age of moral relativism, and many people, including people on this board, will cater to these groups out of some notion that suddenly we can't say that right is right and wrong is wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top