Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just personally feel that these types of presentations water-down the intended prestige of the Purple Heart IMHO.

I am not commenting on this article, but I agree with your statement. In Somalia we heard of an Army guy getting a purple heart for falling to dehydration. At the same time, we were threatend with a page 11 if we didn't drink enough water.

I'm sure that was a factual and impartial reporting of facts.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Now if the story was about a guy everyone of you would be cheering but its not so the haters gotta hate.

Of course, its ARFCOM.  

I for one am sick of the bashing of female members of the military as if having a vagina makes them any less deserving of the respect their male counterparts earn and are given on ARFCOM..

ETA And in before someone says she sucked her way to a Purple Heart

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:38:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Good job, SPC Fowler.

Guys, The Leaf Chronicle is the hometown paper for Clarksville, TN, the home of the greatest Division in the Army, the 101st ABN DIV (AASLT).  Clarksville is a very pro-military town.  it's not uncommon for them to cover even a small story that paints soldiers in a good light.  Hell, with the way ARFCOM bashes the main-stream media, saying that reporters are idiots (the WW2 jet plane thread, anyone?) or are anti-military, I'd think the members here would be happy to see a newspaper writing an article about a hero.  Instead, some of you have to go and say that it must be blown out of proportion and a good press opportunity by SPC Fowler's chain of command.  More likely, the Leaf Chronicle's imbedded reporter(s) (Yes, whenever the 101st goes ANYWHERE, the L-C sends a reporter - we took one to Kosovo with us.) was at the ceremony and wrote the piece because he knew it was something the folks in Clarksville would want to read - something about one of their soldier's doing her job, despite the enemy's best efforts to stop her.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:41:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Good job, SPC Fowler.

Guys, The Leaf Chronicle is the hometown paper for Clarksville, TN, the home of the greatest Division in the Army, the 101st ABN DIV (AASLT).  Clarksville is a very pro-military town.  it's not uncommon for them to cover even a small story that paints soldiers in a good light.  Hell, with the way ARFCOM bashes the main-stream media, saying that reporters are idiots (the WW2 jet plane thread, anyone?) or are anti-military, I'd think the members here would be happy to see a newspaper writing an article about a hero.  Instead, some of you have to go and say that it must be blown out of proportion and a good press opportunity by SPC Fowler's chain of command.  More likely, the Leaf Chronicle's imbedded reporter(s) (Yes, whenever the 101st goes ANYWHERE, the L-C sends a reporter - we took one to Kosovo with us.) was at the ceremony and wrote the piece because he knew it was something the folks in Clarksville would want to read - something about one of their soldier's doing her job, despite the enemy's best efforts to stop her.

Well said.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought these t hings were for injuries?

Not that I have a problem with someone putting their life on the line getting one.

Please read the story

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:47:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Forgot to mention that I'm forwarding this to my excuse-making sister and her two feckless daughters.   I get a lot of "but you're a guy" whining from them.

It's important for girls to have role models beyond Paris HIlton and Miley Cyrus.  This woman fits the bill. Girls need more women like her to luck up to.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:57:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
http://www.theleafchronicle.com/article/20100903/NEWS01/9030333/101st-Airborne-helicopter-gunner-took-bullet-to-helmet-in-Marine-rescue

http://cmsimg.theleafchronicle.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=DA&Date=20100903&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=9030333&Ref=AR&MaxW=180&Border=0

Fowler, a crew chief and door gunner on a Blackhawk medevac helicopter in southern Afghanistan, earned the Purple Heart following that incident in May in which she was fractions of an inch from a much more serious injury, probably death.

What they meant to say was...not that.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:58:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It isn't like she went down to the Px and requested one was it? Sounds like brass saw an opportunity for some good press. Can't blame her if that's the case.

Betting that this is the case.

The Purple Heart Medal is awarded for wounds or death resulting from combat with the enemy.

I don't want to take away from her honor and the fact that she was wounded - but unfortunately the cynic that I am cannot ignore the likelyhood that this was a politically motivated gesture.   Then again, maybe I'm just being a cynical bastard.     I just personally feel that these types of presentations water-down the intended prestige of the Purple Heart  IMHO.

With that said, she still deserves our praise for her service and committment to our country.

Bravo.

So, in your opinion, her wounds were not severe enough to warrant a Purple Heart?

Considering that I have heard that some (not all) guys with mTBI have been awarded the PH, I fail to see why an injury that actually means bullets fragments in  her body would not deserve it.

Additionally, I would be that, from the description in the article, she was NOT wearing an ACH, but rather the aviation commo helmet.  No bullet-stopping capacity, it is just to prevent blunt-force injuries inside the A/C and holde the headphones and mic in place.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 6:58:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It isn't like she went down to the Px and requested one was it? Sounds like brass saw an opportunity for some good press. Can't blame her if that's the case.

The Purple Heart Medal is awarded for wounds or death resulting from combat with the enemy.

I don't want to take away from her honor and the fact that she was wounded - but unfortunately the cynic that I am cannot ignore the likelyhood that this was a politically motivated gesture.   Then again, maybe I'm just being a cynical bastard.     I just personally feel that these types of presentations water-down the intended prestige of the Purple Heart  IMHO.

With that said, she still deserves our praise for her service and committment to our country.

Bravo.

Seriously, WTF do you want, for her to have been KIA?  She took shrapnel caused by enemy fire.  Bonafied Purple Heart.  She's got bigger balls than you, me, and most of the people reading this.  I'm proud to live in a country that produces people like her.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:01:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I thought the Purple Heart was for harrowing acts of bravery in the face of likely death as well - but a quick google says it's simply awarded by the Prez to those wounded or killed while in service of there country.   I must be confusing it with the MoH.

Congrats to her.  

Depends on how the unit applies the rules but it's for any injury/wound or being killed in service (typically combat) resulting from any enemy act...some are awarded for getting hurt (an injury) in combat (you fall and break your leg under fire, for example) and other units require some actual "input" from the enemy.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:03:41 AM EDT
[#12]
all it takes is a scratch.... ( had some guys try to fake a injury to get one )...... she was clearly under fire, was hit in the head/helmet by a enemy bullet, and ended up with pieces of bullet in her arm...... = purple heart. ...... it does not matter if you get shot in the chest, through the leg, or get a nasty scratch, if enemy fire did it. = purple heart. ... im good with this one. ..... just dont get into the jessica lynch or the female  mp from kentucky fiasco, and we will be fine.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:04:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For those who don't know.....The ACH or commonly known as "The Kevlar" is just a brain bucket.
I't not bullet proof!!!!.... It will protect the operator against shrapnel, low velocity projectile and angled impacts from mediun-high velocity projectiles....
Anyone getting hit with a 7.62X39 round in the "Kevlar" (angled shot), fragments from the round and the Kevlar might penetrate the skin. the operator will have a big bloody bump in the head.

A single 62gr 5.56mm round will penetrate an ACH within 200m

ETA: Metal Fragments in her shoulder due to combat...Yes, she deserves it....

BTW: Chicks with combat scars are sexy!!!

And they'll do even more to an HGU-56...which is what she was wearing.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I dont want to steal her thunder, but it seems like a non issue and one that wouldnt have gotten any press had it been a man, I have the utmost respect for the Military but spall from the jacket of a bullet just doesnt seem article worthy
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:06:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I dont want to steal her thunder, but it seems like a non issue and one that wouldnt have gotten any press had it been a man, I have the utmost respect for the Military but spall from the jacket of a bullet just doesnt seem article worthy

maybe you should read the thread again
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
For those who don't know.....The ACH or commonly known as "The Kevlar" is just a brain bucket.
I't not bullet proof!!!!.... It will protect the operator against shrapnel, low velocity projectile and angled impacts from mediun-high velocity projectiles....
Anyone getting hit with a 7.62X39 round in the "Kevlar" (angled shot), fragments from the round and the Kevlar might penetrate the skin. the operator will have a big bloody bump in the head.

A single 62gr 5.56mm round will penetrate an ACH within 200m

ETA: Metal Fragments in her shoulder due to combat...Yes, she deserves it....

BTW: Chicks with combat scars are sexy!!!

she would not have had the kevlar helmet the ground troops get, she would have had the chopper type helmet with visor and microphone...... she did mention styrofoam coming out of it....
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:07:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't know the US Army Blackhawk medevac's had mounted weapons.

She wasn't medevac'ing, she was providing support for one

Article is written terrible...this is how it opened:

Fowler, a crew chief and door gunner on a Blackhawk medevac helicopter in southern Afghanistan, earned the Purple Heart following that incident in May in which she was fractions of an inch from a much more serious injury, probably death.

But, alas, I should have kept reading to where this was said:

In May, she was on a helicopter that was in the role of "medical chase," providing air support to another helicopter sent to pick up wounded Marines.

Op, if I am reading impared then that reporter is reporting impared .

You guys are still correct...the article is incorrect...MEDEVAC crews carry only their personal weapons.  MED CHASE typically doesn't either, so that they can perform CASEVAC if necessary...at least that's how we rolled.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:16:43 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bravo.
Based on my experience from the war, the awarding of a purple heart was pretty automatic once someone got wounded in even a minor way.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:17:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
all it takes is a scratch.... ( had some guys try to fake a injury to get one )...... she was clearly under fire, was hit in the head/helmet by a enemy bullet, and ended up with pieces of bullet in her arm...... = purple heart. ...... it does not matter if you get shot in the chest, through the leg, or get a nasty scratch, if enemy fire did it. = purple heart. ... im good with this one. ..... just dont get into the jessica lynch or the female  mp from kentucky fiasco, and we will be fine.

When did the MP chick turn into a fiaco?  More info.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:24:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo.

Seriously, WTF do you want, for her to have been KIA?  She took shrapnel caused by enemy fire.  Bonafied Purple Heart.  She's got bigger balls than you, me, and most of the people reading this.  I'm proud to live in a country that produces people like her.

Take it down a notch, sport.   I know this is the internet and all - but I think I was pretty clear:   My comments are not taking away the merit of this soldier's service, her injuries, or gender.   Period.   She took one for her country and thankfully came out the other side walking and talking - THANKFULLY.

I was under the impression that the medal was reserved for uncommon displays of valor, unusually severe injuries or noble death in combat.   I - as many here - am wondering if "being in the wrong place at the right time" is something deserving of a medal:  did this solder do more than the typical solder would in her position?   I had this impression because of the overall public perception of purple heart recipients I've observed in the past (and of course so many injured soldiers who apparently didn't receive the medal).

However, further investigation leads me to believe that there is no "valor" component to the Purple Heart - it is awarded purely based on injuries received during duty.  Thus, her injuries qualify.   No more argument (it was never about her...).  

geesh.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo.
Based on my experience from the war, the awarding of a purple heart was pretty automatic once someone got wounded in even a minor way.  

I treated some guys that had minor shrapnel wounds. They generally asked me not to say anything about it, and I respected their wishes, so they didn't get purple hearts. The only guys with me that generally got purple hearts were the ones that had to go to the hospital or get evac'd. If I could treat them out of my aid bag, and there wasn't any other issues it ended there.

-e- Not saying that's the fact here, that was with us.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

You dont think a local woman getting wounded in battle and receiving a medal is article worthy?  Really?

The article is written by a paper near the soldier's home station.

Sometimes I am just fucking amazed at the shit that gets posted here.  A woman, on a medevac mission, gets wounded during the mission, receives a medal for those actions and people just cant help but shit on those facts.

This lady has more balls than most of the fatties here.  She is DOWNRANGE and kicking some ass, IMO.  I wish we had more like her in this country.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:27:40 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I just personally feel that these types of presentations water-down the intended prestige of the Purple Heart IMHO.

I am not commenting on this article, but I agree with your statement. In Somalia we heard of an Army guy getting a purple heart for falling to dehydration. At the same time, we were threatend with a page 11 if we didn't drink enough water.

I know I've been out for a few years but what the heck is a "page 11"

I also think you guys are jealous since she has a bigger gun then you.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:28:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have, so whats your point? My father received 2 purple hearts in nam, one his back was laid open from frag, and two the majority of his shoulder is missing from an SKS round at almost point blank range

By the logic in this story a scratch from a jacket is purple heart worthy?

Where the story about the marines who were medevaced? Im sure they had actual wounds and not a svcratch, but as usual women want to be and are treated more 'equal' than men
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Good for her.... I guess.

Maybe they should just come out with pink hearts for near misses.

How about a pink one for people who don't read the article.

How many do you have?

TXL
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did the MP chick turn into a fiaco?  More info.

I was unaware that it was ever a fiasco.  Unless he means when she came out of the closet?  But, how's that a fiasco?  The NCO in question works for the Franklin, TN Police Department.  (Or, at least she did in 2008.  I don't know if she's still there.)  And, from what I'd seen and heard, she was doing a fine job there.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#27]
very nice,

was this intended a troll post? i mean is it miraculous that a woman received the award? I don't think merit is or should ever be based upon gender, actions and dispositions determine merit nothing else.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I know I've been out for a few years but what the heck is a "page 11"

I also think you guys are jealous since she has a bigger gun then you.

Are you the poster who gave a guy a ration of shit over the military forum because he never made it to a field unit and  you questioned if he served or not?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You dont think a local woman getting wounded in battle and receiving a medal is article worthy?  Really?  

Sometimes I am just fucking amazed at the shit that gets posted here.  A woman, on a medevac mission, gets wounded during the mission, receives a medal for those actions and people just cant help but shit on those facts.

This lady has more balls than most of the fatties here.  She is DOWNRANGE and kicking some ass, IMO.  I wish we had more like her in this country.

A scratch from a jacket of a bullet is hardly a wound, Ive cut myself worse shaving
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:29:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I treated some guys that had minor shrapnel wounds. They generally asked me not to say anything about it, and I respected their wishes, so they didn't get purple hearts. The only guys with me that generally got purple hearts were the ones that had to go to the hospital or get evac'd. If I could treat them out of my aid bag, and there wasn't any other issues it ended there.

That's typically what I've seen:  unless you come of the line, no Heart.

I will add that at one point in Iraq (2004) I heard that the (III at the time) CORPS Surgeon was reviewing all Heart paperwork so there were a lot of wickets to get thru if a bogus claim was made.

ETA:  I kinda hosed up the quote...CPT-PLANET's original in bold.

ETA^2:  whew, that was painful.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:30:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo.

Yeah - see I don't think the general public (including myself prior to this thread) was aware of the...  almost automatic...  nature by which these medals are awarded.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

I read an article about a male soldier who got hit in the head by a bullet from an AK while riding in a Bradley, the bullet knocked the helmet off his head but didn't penetrate and he was uninjured (round had been fired from a pretty good distance), so yes, near misses to the head can occasionally elicit a news story independent of gender.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:32:32 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A scratch from a jacket of a bullet is hardly a wound, Ive cut myself worse shaving

The United States Army disagrees with you.  Glad you feel the need to shit on someones combat experience.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm puzzled as to why there is so much hoopla over this story. Not the fact that it was reported - the discussion in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:35:06 AM EDT
[#35]
She was wounded while taking enemy fire.  She, rightfully so, gets a Purple Heart.  

Why is this a problem?

It's not like she put in for one after digging a little splinter out of her foot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have, so whats your point? My father received 2 purple hearts in nam, one his back was laid open from frag, and two the majority of his shoulder is missing from an SKS round at almost point blank range

Where the story about the marines who were medevaced? Im sure they had actual wounds and not a svcratch, but as usual women want to be and are treated more 'equal' than men

If you read her comments in the article, you would see that she cared more for the marines on the ground than she did for herself.

The paper that wrote the article is local to her Permanent Duty Station.  I see articles like this all the time.

I bet if you asked her, she would prefer that there was never an article written.

ETA: I think having chunks of metal pulled out of your body is a bit more than a scratch.  How much metal do you have in your body?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:41:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feeling a little inadequate, compared to Daddy and SPC Fowler?  The article wasn't written by a reporter from the Marine's hometown paper (BTW, Marines is capitalized, thank you, and i'm not even a Marine.), it was written by a reporter from Clarksville, TN, the hometown of SPC Fowler's unit.  There's a possibility that SPC Fowler has family in Clarksville (husband, kids, maybe).  Just possibly, her family and friends deserve to see her actions reported in the paper.  Even if she doesn't have family there in Clarksville, other members of her unit do have family members in town.  Quite often, it's uplifting to morale for them to see part of their family member's unit getting recognized for surviving an enemy attack.

And, yes, a scratch, with bullet fragments IMBEDDED IN THE SKIN OF A SERVICEMEMBER, is worthy of the Purple Heart (another thing that needs to be capitalized, btw)!

Maybe you've never done anything in your life that was seen as newsworthy, but to SPC Fowler's family and friends (oh, and to people like me, a fellow Screaming Eagle), this story is newsworthy.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:43:08 AM EDT
[#38]
I was trying to figure out WTF you were ranting about, but it all makes so much sense to me now.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:43:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bravo.

Probably depends on the units or area.  We had guys who requested not to receive them get them.  It was basically if you had to see a medic for something that was caused by the enemy, no matter how minor, you got a PH.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:45:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

.... but as usual women want to be and are treated more 'equal' than men

Here you go newbie, have a conniption: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1079416
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:47:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You clearly don't understand  the criteria for the award of the Purple Heart Medal.  You also fail at reading comprehension since the female soldier in question rejected the idea that she had done anything special and rejected any special attention due to her sex; and she directed the attention towards the men who were medevac'd.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:50:26 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Any vehicle with medical personnel on board can be considered a Medevac unit. My MaxxPro ambulance came complete with 240B and gunner

Medevac = Any vehicle x-porting casualties with trained medical personnel on board. (This does not include Combat Lifetakers Lifesavers)

Casevac = Any vehicle x-porting casualties without trained medical personnel on board.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Feeling a little inadequate, compared to Daddy and SPC Fowler?  The article wasn't written by a reporter from the Marine's hometown paper (BTW, Marines is capitalized, thank you, and i'm not even a Marine.), it was written by a reporter from Clarksville, TN, the hometown of SPC Fowler's unit.  There's a possibility that SPC Fowler has family in Clarksville (husband, kids, maybe).  Just possibly, her family and friends deserve to see her actions reported in the paper.  Even if she doesn't have family there in Clarksville, other members of her unit do have family members in town.  Quite often, it's uplifting to morale for them to see part of their family member's unit getting recognized for surviving an enemy attack.

And, yes, a scratch, with bullet fragments IMBEDDED IN THE SKIN OF A SERVICEMEMBER, is worthy of the Purple Heart (another thing that needs to be capitalized, btw)!

Maybe you've never done anything in your life that was seen as newsworthy, but to SPC Fowler's family and friends (oh, and to people like me, a fellow Screaming Eagle), this story is newsworthy.

His father would have slapped him upside the head for saying something like that. I know if I downplayed someones combat woulds or bitched about why they got a medal to my father I would have been put on my ass right quick.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:51:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

[div]

A scratch from a jacket of a bullet is hardly a wound, Ive cut myself worse shaving[/div]

Was  there a paragraph that I missed where the extent of the shoulder wound was described?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:53:24 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I thought these t hings were for injuries?

Not that I have a problem with someone putting their life on the line getting one.

She got hit in the arm, during the same engagement.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:54:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have, so whats your point?

The point is, if you had read, you would have understood SiVisPacem's post on page 2. Second of all, you clearly have absolutely zero understanding of what the Purple Heart is awarded for. Third of all,  it sounds like you are just a tad jealous and butthurt that she's done more than you.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:54:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then again, I have no idea how they are awarded.

Doesn't sound to me like an actual wound was sustained, an "Oh Fuck! That was close" moment sure. Not an actual wound.

ETA missed the shrapnel part.

You sure did.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:54:33 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

When did you ETS from the service?

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

They don't...

But they also try to avoid ever sending a bird out solo (if things are in AFG like they were when I was in Iraq - we ALWAYS sent 'em out in pairs), so the wing-man is a non-medevac bird, with 2 M240s mounted....

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:55:30 AM EDT
[#50]
So all the hoopla here because a chopper pilot got wounded? Is this like the first time in fucking history it's happened or something? Is this chopper pilot the first and last to be awarded a Purple Heart for injuries? Is this pilot's injuries sustained in combat not worthy of a citation?

Let this pilot be and move on. This person is indeed just another chopper pilot after all and this person should be treated no differently from others.

Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top