Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2010 8:02:16 PM EDT
Would that be enough for you to hold your nose & vote for Racist Bigoted Homophobic bitter clinger bible thumpin & pushin  right winger conservative Republicans ?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Im already there
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:05:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Would that be enough for you to hold your nose & vote for Racist Bigoted Homophobic bitter clinger bible thumpin & pushin  right winger conservative Republicans ?

Some people would argue with you on that here on these forums.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:06:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some people would argue with you on that here on these forums.

You mean the ones who call them those names as opposed to just CALLING THEM THE  GOP ?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I will never vote for someone I don't like, just so someone I like even less won't win. I will vote for who I think will best represent me.

(and now I will get mobbed by a bunch who will say I might as well vote Democrat)
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:10:58 PM EDT
[#5]
If you don't like Jesus,America, and Capitalism Then fuck you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:12:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I will vote for any nominee-candidate that calls Obama a MARXIST in any public debate.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:14:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I will never vote for someone I don't like, just so someone I like even less won't win. I will vote for who I think will best represent me.

(and now I will get mobbed by a bunch who will say I might as well vote Democrat)

We don't rat pack like the Left & Middle Left , so your fear is unfounded ...
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has happened many times in GD, directed both at myself and others. It is not fear, but fact based guessing due to past events.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:19:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That has happened many times in GD, directed both at myself and others. It is not fear, but fact based guessing due to past events.

LoL, you think you have had the kind of calguns.net rat packing & and disembowelment  and be little-ing that lefties & Lie-bertarians have given me here ?
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

LoL, you think you have had the kind of calguns.net rat packing & and disembowelment and be little-ing that lefties & Lie-bertarians have given me here ?

Ohhhh you had me for a while.
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 8:23:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

LoL, you think you have had the kind of calguns.net rat packing & and disembowelment and be little-ing that lefties & Lie-bertarians have given me here ?

Ohhhh you had me for a while.

No way , really ????????????
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 10:38:42 AM EDT
[#12]
I see some more libtard shit nationally within a few weeks ...
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#13]
The real question is, will you not be a big "take my toys and go home" baby if the candidates aren't uber-super-duper-rightwing-extremist conservative enough for you (or would you rather just let Obama put a few more justices on the Supreme Court)?
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:20:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The real question is, will you not be a big "take my toys and go home" baby if the candidates aren't uber-super-duper-rightwing-extremist conservative enough for you (or would you rather just let Obama put a few more justices on the Supreme Court)?

Dude your almost as cryptic as me at this ...
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:24:28 PM EDT
[#15]
What do you mean "IF"?
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:28:32 PM EDT
[#16]
I would never vote for you, if that's what you're asking.

Ever.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:30:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:32:49 PM EDT
[#18]
New t-shirt to piss the haters off:

Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:34:57 PM EDT
[#19]
You really enjoy these threads dont you
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#20]
I'll vote for the candidate that I feel will do the best job to support the Constitution and be fiscally responsible.

I'm beginning to see national-level party politics as nothing different than pro wrestling with Michael Steele and George Soros as the match writers and posters like Calgunner as the slack jaw'd yocal holding the "Austin 3:16" sign and hoping that Triple X gets beat up in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Our senate race in IL is perhaps the ultimate test of this.  As much as I'd love to see the Dems lose both the house and the senate, I simply cannot vote for AWB-sponsoring, cap-and-trading Mark Kirk with a clear conscience.  If a libtard is going to be the next senator from IL no matter which name is punched, then I may as well work to end the career of a RINO in the process.  

I'm hoping to choose the third option and be an IN resident before the election, but odds of that are getting slimmer and slimmer...

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Are you a fucking DU'er?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:09:13 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm voting them all out dims reps they are all getting the boot.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a fucking DU'er?

Tis' a PRK thang.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:16:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I like Popeyes fried chicken better than KFC.  Sulphur is bad for your health when inhaled.  Can I pet you?
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:18:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Actually, it will be fairly tame between now and November, it's the shit they're going to do between the landslide (Midterms) and January, that has me worried. They'll literally have nothing to lose, so the sky is the limit.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://rightwingnews.com/graphics/palinbabies.jpg

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:21:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://rightwingnews.com/graphics/palinbabies.jpg

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:25:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

See...that's not really the problem, GD is populated by closet liberals...who are claiming to be  conservative.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:26:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a fucking DU'er?

sarcasm......get your meter checked
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:36:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Can we still be friends?  

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:37:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You should start your sermons with that line right there.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:45:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Do me America a favor, don't ever move out of CA...
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:50:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Meh, two out of three.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:58:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

See...that's not really the problem, GD is populated by closet liberals...who are claiming to be  conservative.

say it aint so

Ron Paul for Governor of Texas
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:02:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you a fucking DU'er?

He's been starting a lot of these threads recently...
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#37]
trolling
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top