BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2010 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#2]
OP, you might want to check this out.  Supposed to be coming out later this year and should fit your bill and it is a Samsung.  I imagine it will be a lot better than the current offerings if you don't mind the wait.

7" Android 2.2, wifi, 3g, bluetooth, Adobe flash, 2 cameras, 1GHz processor...
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 1:30:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]
So many choices...
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 1:41:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I am looking at the Samsung Galaxy tab, September 2nd it will be announced.

There's some Info on it already (google it). I just hope the 3G radio is CDMA and GSM compatible so I can pick whatever carrier I want, and that they have a decent 3G plan with it.

this/

/thread.

Link Posted: 9/2/2010 2:11:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a Dell Streak that I loaded 2.1 onto. It's pretty cool. Phone speaker sucks.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 3:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP, you might want to check this out.  Supposed to be coming out later this year and should fit your bill and it is a Samsung.  I imagine it will be a lot better than the current offerings if you don't mind the wait.

7" Android 2.2, wifi, 3g, bluetooth, Adobe flash, 2 cameras, 1GHz processor...

Nice but it says no wifi only version which likely means you need to subscribe to a 3G service.

They can't force you to get a subscription.  Just only use it on wifi.  It is like my friend who got a new phone and now uses his old iPhone as an iPod/gaming device.  He can do anything he did before except make phone calls.

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 8:04:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Sorry to bump an old thread, but Gizmodo has an article today on the best new tablets available.  Looks like they're claiming the Galaxy is the way to go because of its access to the Android Market.

http://gizmodo.com/5630935/five-of-the-best-tablets-revealed-so-far
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:53:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#11]
I got a look at one of the new Asus Net Tablets today.  Pretty cool, use it as a netbook or twist the screen around, fold it down and use it like a tablet.  It's got a 9" screen though, bigger than the 7" the OP was asking about....and of course for you haters it's got Win7 on it.  Sure worked slick though.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top