Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2002 4:05:09 PM EDT
I know at least one of my comments on the "Tatjana revealed" thread was "over the edge" to quote Kevin. I apologise to Tatjana in particualr and to the membership in general.

Humbly,

Scott

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:12:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Your apology is hereby accepted even though I was not in any way offended.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:22:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe what upset Kevin was my "Pointer/Sitter" comment. I believe. But I am just guessing, since he did not single anyone out.

Scott

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually there was another that really got me but the fact that any comments that are about 'proving' her gender is what I find out of line.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Kevin,

Again my apologies. I have two comments to the general membership:

1) Tatjana IS female
2) It's makes no difference to me one way or the other what sex Tatjana is....
A gunlover is an ally. Regardless of gender

Scott

Link Posted: 4/11/2002 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#6]
[img]http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics2/kevin.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:18:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You people crack me up!  LMAO  [img]www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/lolup.gif[/img]
View Quote

Thought this might look better.
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 8:27:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Don't get me wrong, you're Staff so you can do what you want too of course, and I totally honor that BUT I am confused...

I'm just a newbie and I don't understand all of the Tatjana ruckuss.  With that in mind, I don't understand the lock, that's all- leaving me (and I guess others as well?) puzzled. Care to explain?
View Quote

I think it's more to do with the STRING of posts regarding the same subject.  Especially when it the same people posting the same thing about the same person.  It's just silliness, but no one deserves to be poked fun at for that long an amount of time.  There comes a time where "a little joke" becomes not funny.

"A piece of string walks into a bar..."
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

"A piece of string walks into a bar..."
View Quote

Punchline: I'm a frayed knot.

coyote3
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 9:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 7:02:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.allfunpix.com/humor/pics2/kevin.jpg[/img]
View Quote

Ahh, so 1GUNRUNNER is a South Park fan huh??  Do you remember the episode where Cartman buys the pubes?  Do you remember how vindictive he was?  [b]I'm worse!!![/b]

[i]Note to self: 1GUNRUNNER - Priority level: URGENT DEMISE!![/i]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top