Posted: 8/26/2010 1:52:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 1:54:13 PM EDT
"Nice white wine.......Dick"
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 1:54:40 PM EDT
"ooh look, I'm pretending to work"
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 1:55:08 PM EDT
Lol. The office boner killer.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 1:58:53 PM EDT
To tell you the truth...I think you could sell a product like that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:00:40 PM EDT

My wife actually has a few bras with built in fake camisole tops like that, she wears them to work because she gets tired of the guys who work for her staring too blatantly at her tits (and I'm not talking trashy guys, I'm talk guys earning $200k+/yr including stock+bonus).
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:01:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:01:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NavyDoc1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFY2I-EWQY –– it is a real product.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:02:16 PM EDT

pretty sure they actually do. its just a voice over.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:03:27 PM EDT
Oh look its the white wine dickhead again...fag

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:03:32 PM EDT
She looked great for about five seconds, then...
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:10:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:10:30 PM EDT
"fucking funbag napkin"

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:11:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/26/2010 2:14:37 PM EDT by JeffTheOtherDude]
Its not a Cami Secret its a Sexual Harassment lawsuit. Bitch in the commercial even got the fat woman wearing one
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:11:54 PM EDT
oh my
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:12:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

My wife actually has a few bras with built in fake camisole tops like that, she wears them to work because she gets tired of the guys who work for her staring too blatantly at her tits (and I'm not talking trashy guys, I'm talk guys earning $200k+/yr including stock+bonus).

Well, if they are nice tits....
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:14:54 PM EDT
I don't make $200k+stock+bonus but I will promise not to stare too blatantly.

How about a pic so we can all make an informed judgement?

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:15:57 PM EDT

Alright....you should know the rules by now. Where's the damn pics?
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:24:10 PM EDT
"dreamkiller"

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:29:14 PM EDT

Oh they are , but (killjoy hat on) no pics, not appropriate for her career to have risque pics on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:33:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:33:21 PM EDT
TAG
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:34:28 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:37:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

You presume that one's "trashiness" is positively correlated with one's level of income.

In my experience that would be an incorrect presumption.

mmm......boobs
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:40:51 PM EDT
It's like having GD's mod staff in real life!
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:41:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:45:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 2:59:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:10:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Fatbert:
It's like having GD's mod staff in real life!

http://celticrebel.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/tl2see.jpg

Nice, and your in the liquor isle
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:14:12 PM EDT
Oh they are , but (killjoy hat on) no pics, not appropriate for her career to have risque pics on the internet.

Not like we need to see her face, just the fun bags
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:18:37 PM EDT

This is America.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:23:26 PM EDT
"Wouldn't this fake job be better if these girls could see each other's cleavage?...and kiss?

Best line ever!
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 3:30:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MrClean4Hire:
Oh look its the white wine dickhead again...fag

I'm pretty sure my neighbors heard me laughing when I heard that.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 5:04:54 PM EDT

You presume that one's "trashiness" is positively correlated with one's level of income.

No, but their desire to avoid getting in trouble in a company that has to appear not to discriminate* should be related to what they have to lose. $200k+ a year is a lot to lose for forgetting that it shouldn't matter that their boss has tits instead of a cock. (Not that my wife would make a major issue out of it but some of the senior men there would if they saw it happening because it could damage the company's reputation and lose them some major customers.).

* They do still discriminate, she is the only woman at that level but she still earns less than all the men that report in to her .
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 5:51:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:15:30 PM EDT
As a guy,scaled distribution of resources is hard to disapprove.
As an adminiistrator, women should keep their mammaries to themselves because there is no work related reason to expose a breast.
For a female to have various dress codes that can be selected to fit is no different from males being able to select a dress code to fit, given a defined choice.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:22:12 PM EDT
tag for later
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:31:29 PM EDT

I hope those cleavage hiding bastards burn in a hell full of trannies that wear nothing but turtlenecks.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:32:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By LePew:
As an adminiistrator, women should keep their mammaries to themselves because there is no work related reason to expose a breast.
For a female to have various dress codes that can be selected to fit is no different from males being able to select a dress code to fit, given a defined choice.

You seem to have forgotten about strippers, hookers and gold diggers.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:38:32 PM EDT

we are gonna look. no shit.

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 6:46:06 PM EDT
Uhm. Why not selecting something more appropriate in the first place?
It's not like someone hired you on the spot - you knew it was a work day.
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 7:02:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VacaDuck:

Originally Posted By LePew:

You seem to have forgotten about strippers, hookers and gold diggers.
id be willing to bet more than a few business deals worked out well because the woman showed a lil skin..

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 7:27:43 PM EDT
Seems like a great product for middle-eastern countries
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 8:12:06 PM EDT
Man, that woman had a pair WORTH showing off.....
Link Posted: 8/26/2010 8:30:13 PM EDT

"Breast Wedgy"

Link Posted: 8/26/2010 9:05:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:22:29 AM EDT
I lol'd.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:24:41 AM EDT

I think he is implying that his wife is high quality if the rich guys are checking out her boobs.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:29:30 AM EDT

Uhm... what does the ability to make money have to do with whether a guy stares at a woman's chest?

In my experience, men (often unconsciously even) stare at women's chests regardless of their demographics. We are, after all, men.

Women who don't understand this, then dress to show off their bodies and get upset when a guy is looking down instead of in her eyes when talking to her need an education on reality.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:32:09 AM EDT
I used to work at this place where this south american chick who was my supervisor had the really big long boobs. She often demonstrated stuff to me on the computer and I had no choice but to stand over her, slightly behind her.

Damn, there were some days where I could see down to her belly button.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 7:35:37 AM EDT
too bad it's not in the BOTD thread
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top