Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2002 1:03:39 PM EDT
Has anybody used or saw the new Soldier Optimized Buttpack (SOB) from Ranger Joes.  From the picture it looks cool, but I don’t know if it is worth $45.  Any reviews would be great. Heres a link if you’re not familiar with it.

[url]http://www.rangerjoes.com/Catalog/ShowNewItems.cfm?category=Rucksacks%2FBackpacks[/url]

I can't figure out how to link directly to the item description, so just go to this link.  Then click on detail for the:

SPEC-OPS.™ S.O.B  Soldier Optimized Butt Pack, that should get you there (its the second item from the bottom)
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 1:08:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Seems kinda big (which can be made heavy quite easily) to rest on your hips...

Just my opinion - I haven't done recon in a lot of years, but I'd prefer more of a small ruck that sits on the upper back and shoulders.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top